ecash غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: اكسبيرت هدج يومي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dr.SeMSeM مشاهدة المشاركة
    أنا عندي نفس المشكلة سبته 4 أيام مافتح ولا صفقة , إن شاء الله اجرب النسخة التانية اللي إنت نزلتها
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
    هذي ثلاث اكسبيرتات هدج بنفس الفكرة اربع عملات وثلاث واثنتين ارجوا ان تجربوها ديمو
    الهدف هو جمع الاكسبيرتات الهدج في مكان واحد ومحاولة اختيار افضل فكرة انا لم اعمل عليها لاكن الفكرة الاولي في ابداية الموضوع فكرة جيدة لاكن تحتاج الى دراسة موازنة العقود

لا تنساني من دعائك

Description:
    Hedge The Hedge Trader was developed to hedge the normal hedge(EURUSD hedged with USDCHF). Pairs-Trading, at times, has heavy DD. This trading strategy tries to hedge the hedge to reduce the heavy drawdown that is experienced by traders. HTH Trader, hedges EURUSD with USDCHF, and GBPUSD with AUDUSD, creating hedge the hedge strategy. The strategy trades (4) positions per day. The DD is also limited since the hedged positions are only allowed to stay live for the length of one day. When the new day starts, when the Hour() on the current broker is greater than zero, the EA enters. The EA waits until the Hour() is 23 to close the current positions. The EA restarts, when the new day starts.

When the deviation of previous day for EURUSD is positive, the EA enters with LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD and LONG AUDUSD. In this case, EURUSD is hedged with USDCHF, EURUSD is hedged with GBPUSD, USDCHF is hedged with AUDUSD, and GBPUSD is hedged with AUDUSD.
    When the deviation of previous day for EURUD is negative, the EA enters with the SHORT EURUSD, SHORT USDCHF, LONG GBPUSD and SHORT AUDUSD.

There is strong correlation between EURUSD/USDCHF ratio and GBPUSD/AUDUSD ratio, hence it is possible to hedge the hedge.

New Function: Emergency Trading
    If 'enable_emergency_trading' is set to 'true', this EA waits for the loss to reach 'emergency_loss' PIP value, to enter into new trades. The new trades are going to be the positive profited positions. For example, if you have EURUSD in loss, USDCHF in loss, GBPUSD in profit and AUDUSD in profit, when 'emergency_loss' is reached, the EA will open a clone of the GPBUSD position and the AUDUSD position, since they are positive in profit. This function is setup to have a single execution per day, if 'emergency_loss' PIP value is reached, only execute 'emergency_trading' function once, then restart the next day. This function cannot be turned off, unless the code is deleted.

if(enable_emergency_trading==true && totalprofit<=-emergency_loss){doubleorders();}

Image:

EA Options:
    Trade | enables trading, if set to true
    C1 | 1st currency
    C2 | 2nd currency
    C3 | 3rd currency
    C4 | 4th currency
    Show_Profit | enables tracking of profit/loss of all trades executed by this EA
    Enable_Profit | Enable profit monitoring, to close all positions
    Enable_Loss | Enable loss monitoring, to close all positions
    Enable_Emergecy_Trading | enables to enter new trades when profit reaches Emergency_Loss PIP value
    Profit | PIP value
    Loss | PIP value
    MagicNumber1 | number to track C1
    MagicNumber2 | number to track C2
    MagicNumber3 | number to track C3
    MagicNumber4 | number to track C4
    E_MagicNumber | number to track Emergency Trades
    Lot | order lots

21 comments: 1 2 3 To post a new comment, please log in or register

cybernet69 wrote:

Why dont you just do the following to prevent the massives draw downs ?

- BUY EURUSD

- BUY USDCHF

- BUY EURCHF

All the above using the same lot sizes.

It works perfectly.

Where in the Hell using the same lot size are you hedged? Also THIS EA ISN´T HEDGING, it´s hedging the lot size too, but not the money, to truly hedge you need to buy/sell the same amount of money in each pair, i.e. lot TIMES (Bid/Ask) (+-) = MONEY SPENT.

10.07.2009 16:26 Gero.Gero

lanunsipadan wrote:

Using IBFX will give you error 'Zero Divide'. Why?

Pls try other platforms.

Placing a small SL, you will have loosing $$ as the spread is big enough to make you hit SL.

Have you uploaded EA(HTH E-U-E) ?

I'm using IBFX without any problems, the zero divide comes shows up when some of the data in the array contains "0". So when you divide something by "0", that error is thrown, you can usually fix it by closing MT4, and then restarting it, and then going to historical data, and downloading the whole database to your Hard drive..

I did not upload E-U-E

20.02.2009 04:27 c0d3

Using IBFX will give you error 'Zero Divide'. Why?

Pls try other platforms.

Placing a small SL, you will have loosing $$ as the spread is big enough to make you hit SL.

Have you uploaded EA(HTH E-U-E) ?

19.02.2009 04:56 lanunsipadan

c0d3 wrote:

The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded..

There is a proposal to improve adviser.

If during the day overall profit will change from positive to negative (profit become a loss), at the time of transition profit through zero to open additional positions on the currency pairs that are profit.

04.12.2008 21:03 granit77

Vkorch wrote:

Similar the adviser has incorrectly opened positions. Should -if EURUSD and USDCHF long positions, GBPUSD and AUDUSD short. And it has turned out EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD have risen in long, and GBPUSD in short. The rights I or am not right?

When the deviation of previous day for EURUSD is positive, the EA enters with LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD and LONG AUDUSD. In this case, EURUSD is hedged with USDCHF, EURUSD is hedged with GBPUSD, USDCHF is hedged with AUDUSD, and GBPUSD is hedged with AUDUSD.

04.12.2008 20:37 c0d3

Similar the adviser has incorrectly opened positions. Should -if EURUSD and USDCHF long positions, GBPUSD and AUDUSD short. And it has turned out EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD have risen in long, and GBPUSD in short. The rights I or am not right?

04.12.2008 16:29 Vkorch

The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded, the new filesize is 10.4kb, it should be available 12/3/2008, and it includes enable for profit and loss. If profit or loss PIP value is reached, close orders

Please report back with the best values for takeprofit and stoploss

03.12.2008 01:31 c0d3

forexman05 wrote:

c0d3 wrote:

forexman05 wrote:

c0d3.....do you have any results from this? Are you using this for a real account? Please advise...thank you!! Dan

it was loosing for some time, i incorporated takeprofit and stoploss into HTH Trader, also i incorporated another EA(HTH E-U-E) to use with this EA which hedges the following positions: [LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD] with [SELL EURUSD BUY USDCHF BUY EURCHF]. These EAs are not trading on a live account, as i just started to forward test them. It wont make sense, why i choose to to have these (2) EAs trading and hedging each other, until you try them with the setting that i have incorporated.

Do you have an EA that controls the stoploss and takeprofit positions or is that built into the two EA's you are already running? Do you have a copy of the "other" EA you are using to hedge this one? I have been trading a hedging idea VERY successfully over the last month and was curious to look into your pairings further. You can also e-mail me outside this site if you want to correspond more directly on this....forexman05 at yahoo dot com

I too have tried this expert and it will not start!! Does it need to start at a certain time? I have modified the time constraint and it should open trades but does not....any thoughts!!??

I will post the EAs that have stoploss and takeprofit embedded, i will post (2) EAs, the one that hedged EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, and the one with that hedges EURUSD, USDCHF EURCHF.

Not sure why it doesn't start, just need to make sure 'trade' is enabled.

03.12.2008 01:13 c0d3

forexman05 wrote:
    Do you have an EA that controls the stoploss and takeprofit positions or is that built into the two EA's you are already running? Do you have a copy of the "other" EA you are using to hedge this one? I have been trading a hedging idea VERY successfully over the last month and was curious to look into your pairings further. You can also e-mail me outside this site if you want to correspond more directly on this....forexman05 at yahoo dot com

I too have tried this expert and it will not start!! Does it need to start at a certain time? I have modified the time constraint and it should open trades but does not....any thoughts!!??

Check Trade variable is set to "TRUE". I had some problem at first time (after recompiling EA, false is default setting in the code)

02.12.2008 18:00 ColdWave

c0d3 wrote:

forexman05 wrote:

c0d3.....do you have any results from this? Are you using this for a real account? Please advise...thank you!! Dan

it was loosing for some time, i incorporated takeprofit and stoploss into HTH Trader, also i incorporated another EA(HTH E-U-E) to use with this EA which hedges the following positions: [LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD] with [SELL EURUSD BUY USDCHF BUY EURCHF]. These EAs are not trading on a live account, as i just started to forward test them. It wont make sense, why i choose to to have these (2) EAs trading and hedging each other, until you try them with the setting that i have incorporated.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Adviser EMA Cross Contest Hedged. Uses indicators: Macd and MA.

------------------------------

Parameters testing
    Symbol: EURUSD.
    Period: M30.
    Model: All tiks.

----------------------------------------------------
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
    How It Works? Let me explain like this (the concept is symple):

- play GBPUSD as a BaseSymbol and if SMA is heading up;

- go long GBPUSD and hedge EURUSD short to reduce the risk but i also hedge USDCHF long too that's it;

- then due to the EA let me show an example;

- set the avilable hedge symbol to 3 , EURUSD-USDCHF-USDJPY as defalt if you dont want to hedge USDJPY just set "HedgeH3" to false but if you want to hedge USDJPY

- set "H3.followBase" to true (default) if you want to send order the same way of GBPUSD;

- set "H3.followBase" to false if you want to send order the opposite way of GBPUSD with "H3.LotsRatio" =2 ,as default, that will send the order twice in lot-size of GBPUSD. BUT the hedge of GBPUSD-USDJPY will execute only when the correlation between GBPUSD-USDJPY is pass the "H3.Expect.CorRelation" value.

- if you expect -0.90 they will be sent only when correlation is less than -0.90 and either;

- if you expect 0.90 they will be sent only when correlation is greater than 0.90 and dont worry each hedge work separately with MagicNo,MagicNo+1 and MagicNo+2. So please change the "MagicNo" to something differrent like 318 if you want to play another pair as BaseSymbol.

Last thing:

- each hedge will be closed when overall profit is greater than "Expect.Profit" and dont worry about the swap. This EA can auto calculate the profit from swap

- if your hedge can make profit from swap the EA will not mention swap only close hedge when reach"Expect.Profit";

- BUT if your hedge cant make profit from swap the ea will close hedge when total profit (real + swap) is reach"Expect.Profit".

Because of this kind of EA can not test by backtesting so the result is still in forwardtesting process and i've got only this picture:

Enjoy!

12 comments: 1 2 To post a new comment, please log in or register

I tried this one again, and it wiped out pretty hard.

http://www.pipcop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15

03.10.2008 01:17 PocoDiablo

Unfortunately, in testing, this EA does well for a while and then posts MASSIVE losses (for example, $30 - $60 profits, then suddenly a $4000 loss) so I rate this as a "1".

09.08.2008 04:10 PocoDiablo

Hi vixenme,

Is there defined any StopLoss on this EA ? If yes, what variable is that?

Regards,

puncher

09.07.2008 18:25 puncher

FXIA wrote:
    This EA is good from the testing I did but it loses huge amounts for me, it needs a filter for when not to trade certain currency based on price ranges or something, I have a hedge EA that has this coded into it and it is very profitable.

hi FXIA!what filter do you using?
    25.02.2008 15:22 art0980

This EA is good from the testing I did but it loses huge amounts for me, it needs a filter for when not to trade certain currency based on price ranges or something, I have a hedge EA that has this coded into it and it is very profitable.

16.02.2008 00:58 FXIA

vixenme,

What is the best TimeFrame for tihis EA ??

thank you

01.11.2007 15:07 bedaine

barakah wrote:

Fantastic idea.

I think to wonder if what you are doing is correct, we have to understand what is the meaning of hedge.

Google search showed me: In finance, a hedge is an investment that is taken out specifically to reduce or cancel out the risk in another investment.
    Different strokes for different folks.

I have not used an EA before so i have a few questions which you are able to answer, but if its too simple, you can point me to the right
    link which have answers which i would be grateful, thanks in advance. Happy pipping.

1. How do we use or activate the EAs, do we have to drag it into 3 charts?
    2. Does EA perform even when we have shutdown our computer? (laughs at self, simple question if you have used it b4,... not me. lol)

A hedge is a divosor, and any time you trade on both sides of the hedge, you are hedging. The most common use of hedging is the description you found in google, but if you simply took a buy and a sell at the same time for whatever reason you are hedging. Hes using it for the purposes of making money off interest rate differentials.

16.10.2007 09:33 faqcya

just set "TradeAllow" to true.

sorry that's my fault.

14.06.2007 17:10 vixenme

Vixenme,

Not a coding expert yet, however I am learning and really like hedge trading strategies. I think this one appears 'interesting'. Loaded this EA up last week and could not get it to open a trade. I am pretty familier ith most of the 'usual' things that prevent an EA from taking trades, but his one has me stumped OR maybe is was just not a good week for this EA. Is H1 timeframe what you recommend?, I used that, maybe that is my problem. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Beaker
    04.02.2007 19:37 Beaker

Just curious, Vixenme, if you happen to have more of your forward testing data since December.
    Just that little sample of time is interesting and I am going to open a demo and let it run to see what results it gives.
    But, it would be nice to see what you have gathered over the past 2 months, also. Thank you if you can provide it.
    الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

الصورة الرمزية صاحب هدف
    صاحب هدف غير متواجد حالياً موقوف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الإقامة
    سوريا
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم
    اخي العزيز بارك الله فيك
    فعلا طرق الهيدج هي من اكثر الطرق امانا للمتاجرة ولكنها تحتاج لحرفية بختيار افضل نقطة للدخول والخروج وليس بشكل عشوائي

على كل حال سؤالي هو
    الذي فهمته هو ان الطريقة فتح عقد ونصف شراء على عملة بطيئة وفتح عقد بيع عملة سريعة ويتم اختيار زوجين متماشيان مع بعضهما كالباوند دولار والباوند ين صحيح
    الان ان كان فهمي صحيحا للاسلوب ارجو ان توصل لي الفكرة الناجحة من هذا الاسلوب فانا لم اجد فائدة من فرق حجم العقود وايضا كيف سيصل المجموع الكلي الى ربح اذا كان عقد العملة البطيئة هو الاكبر
    وشكرا مقدما

الصورة الرمزية Moahmed ali
    Moahmed ali غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

الف شكر ياباشا علي الافكار الجامدة دي بس عايز الكلام الانجليزي دة بالعربي علشان مش فاهم حاجة خالص غير حاجت صغيرة كدة والف شكر ياباشا

وجزاك الله خيرا

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

انتوا رحتوا فين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

الناس سابت الموضوع لية دة موضوع جامدة

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. بانتظار اقفال يومي
    By صاحب سمو المشاعر in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 30-07-2009, 12:08 AM
  2. ايـــــــــــــــــداع دولي
    By Abu Ahmed in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 10-01-2009, 07:19 PM
  3. اكسبيرت مضاعفة بنقاط دخول اكسبيرت الذكاء الصناعي
    By محمود عامر in forum برمجة المؤشرات واكسبرتات التداول - Experts Advisor EA
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2008, 11:28 PM
  4. زوج GBP/JPY عند دعم يومي
    By متقاعد in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 04-05-2007, 12:00 PM
  5. مضـــــــــــارب يومى
    By علاء أبو غانم in forum استفسارات وأسئلة المبتدئين
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-12-2005, 02:51 AM

الاوسمة لهذا الموضوع

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17