د:محمد العشري غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: مؤشر غريب

هذه عن نظام المتابعة للاقمار

Some extras of chapter 2 (aspects)

(periodicity between planets, fibo and markets)

Interplanetary Synodic Periods

A Synodic Period is the length of time two planets meet in Conjunction, which means revolving 360 degrees to each other. The 360-degree period is divided into fractions known as the Sextile (60 degrees), Square (90 degrees), Trine (120 degrees), Opposition (180 degrees), and back to Conjunction again.
    Many of the Sydonic Planetary Cycles conform to the Fibonacci Summation series (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc. Ratios of 0.618, 0.382, 1.618, 2.618, etc.)
    The importance of Fibonacci numbers cannot be overemphasized!
    Its relationship to natural harmonic vibration is not by chance. (Also note Gann fractions of a circle and fractions of 90 recurring again!)

Venus-Uranus
    Venus revolves around the Sun in 61% of 1 year (365 days) or 225 days. (225 was an important Gann number because 180 + 45 = 225.) These two planets possess the unique Fibonacci relationship of the 0.618 Golden Section! (225 days is also a similar number to the Fibonacci fraction 2.236!) Uranus revolves around the Sun in 84 years (Gann 7 x 12).
    Jupiter-Saturn
    Jupiter revolves around the Sun in 11.8 years. Saturn revolves around the Sun in 29.4 years. Their Synodic period is 19.8 years. Jupiter and Saturn are the largest planets in our solar system and Saturn is the only planet whose magnetic pull is touched by another planet – Jupiter.
    Venus-Pluto
    The planets of Venus and Pluto have an average Synodic period of 61.6% of one year. This is very close to a Fibonacci 0.618 Golden Mean! In other words, it takes approximately 225 days for the two planets to meet at conjunction and travel through sextile (60), square (90), trine (120), opposition (180) and back to conjunction.
    Mars-Jupiter
    Mars revolves around the Sun in 1.91 years. Jupiter completes its revolution in 11.8 years. Their Synodic period from Conjunction to Conjunction is 2.23 years. (A Fibonacci 2.236 number!)
    Every other conjunction of Mars-Jupiter is 4 and one-third years or 233 weeks – another Fibonacci number!
    Venus-Jupiter
    The Synodic period of Venus-Jupiter is 0.64 years or 233 days – another Fibonacci number!

Saturn-Uranus

The Synodic period for the Saturn-Uranus combination is 45 years. (Gann one-eighth of 360 degrees of a circle or half of 90 is 45.)
    Uranus makes a complete revolution around the Sun in 84 years. Saturn makes the revolution in 29 years. The difference is 55 years – another Fibonacci number!
    Jupiter-Uranus
    Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system. It takes approximately 11.8 years to revolve around the Sun (near 12 years). Uranus takes 84 years (Gann 7 x12) to revolve around the Sun. The Synodic period of Jupiter-Uranus is 13.8 years – near to a Fibonacci number 13.
    Squares, conjunctions and oppositions occur at intervals of 3.4 years. (Ten-times 3.4 is 34 – another Fibonacci number!) 3.4 years is 41 months, which has been regarded as a very important stock market cycle period.
    Mars-Uranus
    The Mars-Uranus Synodic period is 1.9 years (almost a Fibonacci number 2. Nine is an important Gann number.). Mars revolves around the Sun in 1.8 years (180 degrees / 10) and Uranus takes 84 years (7 x 12).
    Mars-Saturn
    The Synodic period of Mars-Saturn is approximately 2 years – another Fibonacci number.
    Mercury
    Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun and orbits it very quickly. In 88 days, which is one-day off a Fibonacci number 89!
    Venus
    Venus is the next closest planet to the Sun and orbits the Sun every 225 days. This is very close to a Fibonacci 233 and ten-times a Fibonacci 2.236 number! (Gann 180 + 45 degrees = 225.)

الصورة الرمزية د:محمد العشري
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

اما هذه عن رؤيته لانظمة المتاجرة واوجه التشابه بينها
    Most of traders are using some of them, or all the stuff, or modified someway. why? because it works at least in 80% of cases.

Gann and Elliott Wave Count Similarities

Elliott used numbers and letters to count and label the trends and reactions of a market (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, B, C, etc.). From Gann’s work, it is obvious that he recognised many of the same shapes forming on price charts, although he used different ways to describe them.

Where Elliott labelled the waves of a trending market as having five waves, Gann described the same, noticeable patterns by calling each section a Campaign.

Gann’s Bear Market Campaign is opposite to a bull market campaign, which also agrees with Elliott’s interpretation that a market can make the same patterns, impulses, and actionary waves, with upward corrections, in a declining market.

Gann believed that markets most commonly retraced 1/2 (50 per cent), 5/8s (62.5 per cent ) or 3/8s (37.5 per cent) of the previous range. Elliott believed that markets most commonly retraced 61.8 per cent, 50 per cent or 38.2 per cent of the previous range

The counter point is that becomes the exact reason why the principles may be of value, because they may provide a trader’s edge.

Fibonacci found that a number series, which increases by 1.618, has importance. He found this series to be almost universal in nature, from the structure or composition of plants to animals. The series is 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, etc. What is interesting is that the relationship can be arrived at in many different ways and yet still comes to the same conclusion.

I guess that all of them (gann,elliot,fibo.planetary cycles) are referring to the price time relationships, which have been associated by some as spatial relationships. Here is what i find fascinanting and important about all this principles: Sacred geometry, Astro and all that stuff.

If we can absorb some principles and we can understand concepts and try a system than fits our personal style... we are done.

In my style of trading sometimes i am using simples things but other times when PA behavior is difficult to follow i add some tools:

I am using just gann pivots (calculated in basis of one high or low in most important change or major swing) to plot a truly most posible roadmap where price could go. I dont use elliot waves because i have seen lot of times we are just wondering when will be the next wave and for that case is better for me just to see PA when reachs some importants sup or res or gann pivot and then watch recent trendline to make my aproach.

I use trendlines to define if we have HL or LL in evolution time to check where is most posible to see breakouts or, if it will be a continuation pattern because this will give me the next posible bearish or bullish move.
    I dont trade often TF15m or 30m or 1H TF but when i do i am using Pitchfork lines. But usualy i am trading in 4H TF cause there is less noise of market and because i dont like to be all the time following charts, boring if i am sitting at PC too much hours heh Ah! i dont follow Big TF like daily or weekly because i can lose to many good trades and retracements and my account its not big so i need to trade more times with less risk to make it growth.
    Maybe someday i will get an enough big account to left running just 1 or 2 huge postions daily with long stop loss and dont worry about margins heh and get enough gains

And i have improved my tech trades with astrology forecast checks, (If major or big astrologycal aspects is in scene and it could to mess my call then i dont enter, i wait another best moment, market is always there).

الصورة الرمزية Setup
    Setup غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    الإقامة
    الاسكندرية
    العمر
    المشاركات

في الصوره كان معتمد على دخول القمر في الابراج . وفي الكتابه بيعتمد على دخول القمر في الكواكب . يعني بيربط الاتنين ببعض . اذاي ؟ انا عامل تيمبلت لاوقات دخول القمر في الابراج من اول الفين وتسعه . اذا يا دكتور محمد حضرتك عاوز تدرس الموضوع وتساعد فيه . قولي وانا ارفعهولك . و ان شاء الله نوصل لحاجه في الموضوع ده .

الصورة الرمزية رذاذ المطر
    رذاذ المطر غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    الإقامة
    الكويت
    العمر
    المشاركات

شكرا على الموضوع دكتور محمد.
    ساقرااه كاملا في منتدى الفروكس فاكتوري مع كبايه شاي

الصورة الرمزية un-fx
    un-fx غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    cairo
    العمر
    المشاركات

مش فاهم حاجه

الصورة الرمزية د:محمد العشري
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

صباح الفل على احلا ناس
    دا اسم الموضوع Planetary Cycles
    الدورات الكوكبية

الصورة الرمزية omri_fadwah_lakk
    omri_fadwah_lakk غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Setup مشاهدة المشاركة
    في الصوره كان معتمد على دخول القمر في الابراج . وفي الكتابه بيعتمد على دخول القمر في الكواكب . يعني بيربط الاتنين ببعض . اذاي ؟ انا عامل تيمبلت لاوقات دخول القمر في الابراج من اول الفين وتسعه . اذا يا دكتور محمد حضرتك عاوز تدرس الموضوع وتساعد فيه . قولي وانا ارفعهولك . و ان شاء الله نوصل لحاجه في الموضوع ده .

لو سمحت ارفع التامبلت

الصورة الرمزية omri_fadwah_lakk
    omri_fadwah_lakk غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

LindWaldock's Commentaries

Planetary Forecating Methods for Traders, by Ted Phillips

by LindWaldock on Jan 25, 2010
    Often, traders focus too much on price, and not enough on time. Time brings change. It’s time, or time cycles that cause short-term or long-term reversals or changes in trend. I want to emphasize how important it is for you as a trader to focus on time, and share techniques to improve your market timing. Planetary events–when planets change signs, turn retrograde or direct, or complete major planetary aspects/cycles to other planets– signal shifts in market trends that can give you a unique edge.
    After more than a decade of study and research, I’ve discovered that it’s time cycles that cause trend changes in the market. You can study price charts and in retrospect, think you see a double-top or a retracement or some other pattern or price level that you conclude caused a reversal. In my opinion, that’s really not the case.
    It’s really a time cycle, or planetary event, that causes the changes in trend. I believe that looking more closely at time, instead of price, will greatly improve your results as a trader or investor. When I refer to time, I am looking at it in terms of planetary cycles or planetary events. A planetary event is when a planet changes signs. The planets move at different speeds, based on their distance from the sun. When planets turn retrograde or direct, that marks a planetary event. When planets form aspects or angles to one another, these are planetary cycles. It’s these events that usually cause a change in trend and armed with this knowledge, you can make proactive trading decisions.
    In my daily market reports, I list key reversal days and times for turning points during the week. I will briefly describe how these planetary cycles work and point out some key turning points for the next few months that I think are worth paying attention to.
    Inner and Outer Planets and Cycles
    Major changes in trend (longer-term) are usually associated with the outer planets: Saturn Uranus, Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto, and the nodes of the moon. Short-term changes in trend are usually associated with the inner planets: Mercury, Venus, the Sun and Mars. Aspects of the moon are associated with intraday timing.
    The Moon. The moon spends 2 ½ days in a sign and has roughly a 30-day cycle. When the moon changes signs, it usually brings a short-term change in trend. The nodes of the moon have a cycle of about 19 years, and spend about 18-19 months in a sign. They are where the path of the sun intersects the path of the moon, and there is a north and south point. When they change signs, it very significant.
    Following is a quick overview of the planetary cycles, and their speeds.
    Mercury. Mercury has a retrograde about every three months for about three weeks, and it cycles about 20 days in a sign, depending on its speed.
    Venus. Venus has a retrograde cycle every year and a half for about six weeks. It spends about 25 days in a sign. When it was last retrograde, it timed the bottom of the stock market in March 2009.
    Sun. The sun spends about 30 days in a sign. It has an average daily motion of 59 minutes and 8 seconds.
    Mars. Mars has a cycle of nearly two-years and spends about six weeks in a sign. It just went retrograde on December 21, 2009, in conjunction with a trend shift in gold and other commodities. We also saw a move higher in the stock market start at that time.

Jupiter.
    Jupiter has about a 12-year cycle and spends roughly a year in each sign. The weekend of January 15, Jupiter went into the sign of Pisces, which I think may be foretelling the start of a correction in the stock market.
    Saturn. Saturn has nearly a 30-year cycle, and spends about 2 ½ years in a sign. When it turns retrograde or direct, it can coincide with key turning points in market trends.
    Uranus. Uranus has an 84-year cycle and spends about seven years in a sign.
    Neptune. Neptune has a165-year cycle. It changes signs very 14 years.
    Pluto. Pluto has a cycle of 248 years, and spends a long time in a sign, 12 – 31 years. When it turns retrograde or direct, it’s very significant in terms of market reversals or turning points.
    Let’s take a look at the daily chart of the S&P 500 and see how these cycles play out in the markets. Price bars for major planetary events or aspects and significant market tops and bottoms have been highlighted. First, look to the far left of the chart and see the spike lower on November 21, 2008. The market was crashing and the sky was falling, but most investors didn’t realize we were in a major planetary cycle. Jupiter and Saturn were forming a trine; a 120-degree aspect. That aspect only occurred three times in 2008. It’s very rare. The market’s decline coincided with what was the third and final time this trine was formed that year.

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مؤشر غريب ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    By سلطان فوركسي in forum أرشيف مؤشرات اكسبرتات الفوركس المميزة.
    مشاركات: 16
    آخر مشاركة: 16-07-2010, 10:05 PM
  2. شي غريب
    By صدام ارزيق in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 19-08-2009, 05:49 PM
  3. مؤشر غريب
    By marine_man in forum برمجة المؤشرات واكسبرتات التداول - Experts Advisor EA
    مشاركات: 20
    آخر مشاركة: 18-08-2009, 02:24 AM
  4. شيء غريب
    By طائر النورس in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 25-09-2008, 08:50 AM

الاوسمة لهذا الموضوع

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17