تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الإقامة
    القاهرة
    العمر
    المشاركات

12 ما رأيكم بشركة forex4you

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    أرجو من يعرف شئ عن شركة forex4you يقول لى و ما رايكم فيها من حيث مصداقيتها فى التعامل و هل هى مسجلة و هل احد جربها قبل ذلك و سحب منهم ؟
    وشكرا لكم
    احمد عماد

الصورة الرمزية basma_2008
    basma_2008 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    الإقامة
    مصر المحروسة
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: ما رأيكم بشركة forex4you

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mesterex مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

أرجو من يعرف شئ عن شركة forex4you يقول لى و ما رايكم فيها من حيث مصداقيتها فى التعامل و هل هى مسجلة و هل احد جربها قبل ذلك و سحب منهم ؟
    وشكرا لكم

احمد عماد
    شركة فوركس فور يو فيه ناس اتعاملت معاها كبونص فقط فهي بتدي كل شهر 25$ لكل 400 حساب في الشهر و مشاركتي فيها اثبات دفع من قريب علي لبيرتي ولكن ليس خاص بي و هي مش اول اثبات دفع للشركة و لكن يا أخي انا افضل انك لو عايز تعمل ايداع بمبلغ صغير حتي لو 1دولار يبقي الأفضل تتعامل مع IFCMARKETS شركة يشهد لها الجميع بكفائة ولو عايز تتعامل مع فوركس فور يو انا افضل تتعامل معاها كبونص فقط
    وفي النهاية دي مجرد نصيحة و ليس اكثر
    تقبل تحياتي
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة 55.png‏  
    آخر تعديل بواسطة basma_2008 ، 12-01-2010 الساعة 10:40 PM سبب آخر: خطأ ملف

الصورة الرمزية احمد العلي
    احمد العلي غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    الدنمارك
    المشاركات

هذه بعض الردود لاشخاص مشتركين في هذه الشركة ..... مع التقدير
    FPA Review Moderation Team, USA

Rating:No Rating
    Date of Post:2009-05-04
    Review:We haven't tried Forex4You.com as a forex brokerage. If you have a forex account with them, please leave a review.
    Rai, Holland

Rating:
    Date of Post:2009-12-29
    Review:I trade several months with this broker and i like it very much.

It's a good broker for beginners and also for advanced traders.
    For beginners you have the unique option to open a cent account.
    That give you the opportunity to test your skills, Ea's and whatever you like, with extreme small (cent) trade amounts.
    So you trade on a real account, what is of course very different then demo trading, cause it’s real and its feels real

There costumer support is very friendly and fast, spreads are good, executions are fast.

In short words: I am very happy with this broker.

Robert Bumbalough, Texas, USA

Rating:
    Date of Post:2009-12-28
    Review:Deposit Withdraw via Liberty Reserve; Minimum trade size of 10 usd for .1 cents per pip; Lots of requotes; Less than 100% Connectivity; Customer service ok, but I've had no money disputes with them so far. I only manual trade, so I can't comment on EA ops. They use 4 decimal place quotes.

Azmel Ainul, United Kingdom

Rating:
    Date of Post:2009-10-12
    Review:This review is based on their live support, account opening, and account funding only.

So far, I have no major problems with this broker. My first live chat attempt with them was unsuccessful because they were offline (strange for a company that claims 24/7 support). I tried again the next day and I was put on queue for only a couple of minutes. Once got through, their live support was prompt, friendly, and answered all my questions satisfactorily. I have no problems with that because if you are in the UK like me, being put on hold for half an hour for a technical support is pretty much what you have to live with. So two minutes is considered great.

Opening an account with them was a breeze. So does funding it via their online credit card web page. My account is good to go and trading in less than 15 minutes.

Their major plus is that they offer "cents" account with 0.01 lot sizes. That is equivalent to 0.0001 lot on standard "dollars" account. Thus this broker will be attractive to those with very small capital to start with.

My only concern is that they are not regulated. So if the company goes down, so will your money. Their staff informed me that they will get themselves regulated by the end of 2009. So lets hope that comes true.

I have no experience on withdrawals yet. So in the next few months, I will post another review based on this.

Ivan salceda, singapore

Rating:
    Date of Post:2009-10-08
    Review:very good broker very easy to register no minimum deposit high leverage its really the forex for you. very happy with this broker, even if you dont have much money forex4you is there for you

Date of Post:2009-09-24
    Review:Dear Sarge,

We are very sorry for inconvenience caused. It seems that an incorrect exchange rate was used. As of today, your outstanding amount has been transferred to your Liberty Reserve wallet.

Regarding the open orders limit - it's clearly stated on the "Conditions" page so it's obviously cannot be considered any kind of scam. Moreover, for majority of clients this limit is more than enough, and we keep increasing the limit on a regular basis.

It's a pity we cannot fulfill your requirements (1000 open orders from the same account simultaneously), but we are definitely not a scam company.

Sincerely,
    Forex4you team

Sarge, Amsterdam

Rating:
    Date of Post:2009-09-21
    Review:1) They have a limitation of 100 simultaneously open positions
    2) They scammed me upon money withdrawal. Instead of 513.58 EUR (the whole account, to close), they transferred only 698.46 USD to my Liberty Reserve account 10 days ago. The EUR/USD rate at that time was approximately 1.46. I.e. not only they transferred USD's instead of EUR's, but also they transferred 35.18 EUR less than I had in my account.

I wrote them 2 emails about the second issue, but got no response. Before the withdrawal, they were responding to my emails quickly. I am going to start SCAM report procedure soon. FPA recommends sending 3 emails before the procedure, thus I'm going to send the link to this review in the 3rd email. Will keep posted on what happens next...

Frank, India

Date of Post:2009-08-31
    Review:I've been with them 2 months no interaction with staff till date.. just one strange thing i notice is that when EUR/USD makes huge moves up/down the terminal freezes... not sure what it could be..

الصورة الرمزية mesterex
    mesterex غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الإقامة
    القاهرة
    العمر
    المشاركات

ألف شكر لكم الاخت بسمة و الاخ الفاضل احمد العلى و الله اخوة و اكثر من اخوة

الصورة الرمزية FANAR
    FANAR غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    المشاركات

كبونص فقط فهي بتدي كل شهر 25$ لكل 400 حساب في الشهر ----------- ارجو ايضاح هذة النقطة --- شكرا

الصورة الرمزية FANAR
    FANAR غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    المشاركات

Monthly limit is 400 accounts (bonus budget is 10,000 USD a month); --------------------- هذا مكتوب في موقع الشركة ---------------- ارجو ايضاحة ----- مع الشكر

الصورة الرمزية kilioo
    kilioo غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2009
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة FANAR مشاهدة المشاركة
    كبونص فقط فهي بتدي كل شهر 25$ لكل 400 حساب في الشهر ----------- ارجو ايضاح هذة النقطة --- شكرا
    فى اول كل شهر يمنح اول 400 مشترك بونص 25 $ بشرط ان يكون نوع الحساب هو حساب السنت .. ولا يصرف هذا البونص الا بعد القيام بما قيمته خمسة عقود قيمة العقد 100000 $ النقطة فيه ب 10$ ( اى خمسة وعشرون عقد ب 10000 $ قيمة النقطة فيه ب 1 $ او 250 عقد ب 1000 $ قيمة النقطة فيه ب 10 سنت ..) ومن حديث بعض الاخوة ممن سجل فى هذه الشركة ان الشركة تدفع ارباح هذا البونص وبعضهم قدم اثبات دفع بذلك
    ارجو ان اكون قد جاوبت على كل ما تريد

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ما رأيكم بشركة FxPro
    By Diasp0ra in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 19-10-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. ما رأيكم بشركة prime4x.com
    By م. تيمور in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 14-11-2008, 01:20 AM
  3. ما رأيكم بشركة Oanda ؟
    By MrHoMsI in forum استفسارات وأسئلة المبتدئين