النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    الإقامة
    المتداول العربي
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي بعد إن المشرف(ازعجوني اصحاب الملايين)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

والله ياخواني ازعجوني اصحاب الملايين الذين يريدون تحويل اموالهم لحسابي ويعطوني عموله

وكل ماراسلت واحد منهم اعطاني انواع الأغرأت

وش رايكم

هذا نص الايميل

Hello my dear,
    I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had previous correspondence, please bear with me. I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. I am Mrs. Mary Jane Kalo from Sierra-Loene married to Mr. Williams Kalo, he was dealing on Gold and Diamond, who died of cancer Leaving me and my only son Ken who is 7 years now, before his death he deposited US$10.5 Million dollars in a bank in Cote d'Ivoire.

since the death of my husband, his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them.They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank accounts of my late husband,which I did, but I never disclose to them of this deposit. Because my husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account.

Now that the situation is becoming uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the family, which I will no longer like to take more risk staying here with my only son who is just Seven year old, I am now soliciting for your help to stand as my foreign business partner to receive the fund into your account. You will help me to invest the money into real estate once I come over there with my son.

If you agree to work with me, I will give you 15% as your commission and also 5% for any expenses you might incur, all making 20% which you will deduct from the total money once transferred into your account.

I am waiting for your reply so that I will give you more details about this transfer. Please call me: +22548374265
    Have a nice day,
    Mrs. Mary Jane

هذا اخر ايميل ورديت عليه

hi

how you will transferr the money to me

how you make sure that i will retarn the money to you

وبعدين ردت ومرسله صور له ولولده علشان اقتنع

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for your reply , Please I want you to help me with all transparency and seriousness because I’m in a difficult situation.

Since I lost my husband, I have contacted the bank for the release of the money, the Bank Manger precisely told that my late husband made the deposit in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account. Therefore, I cannot access the money, in as much as it is still in the bank here. Besides, I cannot withstand any more the pressures coming from his relatives so that they will not kill me and my only son.

This is a matter of urgency, as a matter of fact, my son is terribly sick now. So please whatever you can do to save me and my son from this difficult situation, kindly do that for the sake of humanity.

Now I confide in you since I don’t know anybody abroad, therefore, please promise me that you will not sit on this money when it gets into your account, as a widow this is all what I have to start a new life and my son's future.

Please send the following information so that I will submit your name immediately to the bank for the transfer procession:

1. Your full name
    2. Contact postal address
    3. Tel/Fax Numbers
    4. Occupation.

I will give you 15% of the total money when transferred, then 5% will be given to you if you made any expense on the cause of the transfer. A soon as I hear from you I will send you the deposit certificate the bank gave to my late husband. Please call me with this number +22548374265.
    Thanks and God bless you for your co-operation.

Yours,
    Mrs. Mary Jane Kalo

ااكيد مر عليكم هالايميل

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    الإقامة
    المتداول العربي
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: بعد إن المشرف(ازعجوني اصحاب الملايين)

هذا واحد ثاني عارض قروض ميسره

Johnston 48hrFinance Loan
    Finance House 42420, London,
    NW10 9XA.United Kingdom.

Attention Customer,

You are welcome to Johnston 48hours Finance Loan Agency. We give out loans between $5000 USD and $1000,000 USD at 3% interest rate.

You have to furnish us with the following details about you and your proposal so that we can know how to help.

DATA FORM:

**INSTRUCTIONS: FILL THEN CLICK THE FORWARD BUTTON.**
    (Essential fields are marked *)

Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):........................ .............
    *First name:.......................... . .............
    *Last name:......................... . ...........
    *Address:........................................
    *State:..........................................
    *Business name(If Any):.......................... .................
    *Loan Amount needed:........................ .....................
    *Purpose of loan:......................... ........................
    *Duration:.................... ............................... .........
    *Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):................. ..............................
    *Marital status:....................... ..........................
    *Next Of Kin:.......................... .......................
    *Monthly Income:....................... ...................
    Phone:........................ . .......................
    Fax:........................... . .........................
    Mobile/cellular:............... . ............................
    Internet at home.......................... . ....................
    *E-mail:....................... ..............................

*Mode of Fund Reception:
    Diplomatic Courier Delivery Service.
    Electronic Bank Transfer.

In acknowledgements of these details,i will send you the terms along with repayment schedule and If you agree to the terms and
    conditions ,you stand to get your loan within 24hours. This depends on your seriousness and urgency in obtaining the loan.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Johnston Brooke.

الصورة الرمزية طلال السميري
    طلال السميري غير متواجد حالياً مؤسس المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2004
    الإقامة
    السعودية
    المشاركات

أخوي الشمري

أرجو الحذر من مثل هذه الايميلات فهي إيميلات عامة ترسل لكثير من الناس وليس أنت فقط والهدف منها استغلالك في موضوع غسيل أموال وما إلى ذلك.

أحذر ثم احذر وتجاهل هذه الرسائل

واسمح لنا بنقل الموضوع إلى الاستراحة

شكرا لك
    توقيع العضو
    مهتم بتجارة الأسواق المالية

الصورة الرمزية jor_2008
    jor_2008 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    المشاركات

هههههههههههه
    انا وصلني اكتر من 100 ايميلات من هاد النوع
    وهاد منهم وفيه مبلغ 11000000$ ومش عارف يستثمرهم وبطلب المساعده..طبعا حذفت الايميلات من الرساله
    My Dear Friend Call me..Tele..+85599670760
    Urgent request for assistance.
    From Philip Kante.
    Please email at >>>>>>>>>>>>

My Dear Friend,

Please i would like you reply to this id >>>>>>>> or >>>>>>>>>>>

Allow me to inform you of my desire to enter into business relationship with you. I Philip Kante, the only son of late Mr.KANTE Lauren Savimbi., From the Republic of the Congo, My father was poisoned to death by his business partners in one of their outings on a business trip so my mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father in July 2003 in a private hospital in Togo, where he died he called me secretly to his bed side and told me he has sum of eleven million U.S. dollars. ($ 11.000,000) inside a safe box where he left as a fixed deposit at a security company's vault. The contents inside the safe deposit box was declared as Family Value / Treasures.

I also explained that it was because of this wealth my late father was poisoned to death by his trading partners. He advised that i should seek a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes such as real estate management or hotel management.

I am looking for your honorable assistance in the following ways:

(1) For a good profitable investment, where this fund can be invested
    (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years.
    (3) To make arrangements for me to come to your country to continue my education and to secure a residence permit in your country.

Moreover, I am ready to offer 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort and after entry claiming successful and the transfer of this fund into your possession abroad.

Moreover, you must indicate your choice for immediate help as I believe that this transaction will be concluded within fourteen (14) working days as you signify interest to assist me.

Please i would like you reply to this id ............ or ..................

Thank you and God bless.
    Best regards,
    Philip Kante. Tele..+85599670760.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flexi - Gratis bicara sepanjang waktu se-Jawa Barat, Banten dan DKI Jakarta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedy Gratis internetan unlimited dari pkl. 20.00 s/d 08.00 se-Jabodetabek, Banten, Karawang dan Purwakarta

Nikmati akses TelkomNet Instan Week End Net hanya Rp 1.000/jam. Berlaku untuk Sabtu-Minggu, khusus Jawa Tengah dan DIY s/d 31 Desember 2008

Speedy Paket Merdeka 2008, hanya Rp 99ribu sudah mendapatkan modem dan registrasi, diskon abonemen 50% 3 bulan pertama (tidak termasuk Speedy Warnet). Berlaku khusus Jawa Tengah dan DIY s/d 30 September 2008

الصورة الرمزية jor_2008
    jor_2008 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    المشاركات

اخي لا ترد عليهم ولا تغلب حالك لانه الاسلوب هاد بالنصب الو اكتر من 6 سنوات منتشر وانعرف للكل
    ولا تقرا رسائلهم حتى ....رح يطلب منك تحوله مبلغ على بلده حوالي 10000 $ ضمانه قبل ما يبعتلك الملايييييييييييييييييين

الصورة الرمزية M-elgendy
    M-elgendy غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الإقامة
    Egypt
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طلال السميري مشاهدة المشاركة
    أخوي الشمري

أرجو الحذر من مثل هذه الايميلات فهي إيميلات عامة ترسل لكثير من الناس وليس أنت فقط والهدف منها استغلالك في موضوع غسيل أموال وما إلى ذلك.

شكرا لك

الصورة الرمزية oussamabig
    oussamabig غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طلال السميري مشاهدة المشاركة
    أخوي الشمري

شكرا لك

الصورة الرمزية friendship
    friendship غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات

كبر دماغك

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. اكسبيرت مئات الملايين !!!!
    By at the best in forum برمجة المؤشرات واكسبرتات التداول - Experts Advisor EA
    مشاركات: 71
    آخر مشاركة: 31-12-2010, 03:17 PM
  2. $$$الملايين@ومستشفي المجانين@
    By متداول-متميز in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 790
    آخر مشاركة: 30-06-2008, 03:30 AM
  3. عدة نماذج على حبيب الملايين
    By فادي كفوف in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 35
    آخر مشاركة: 29-02-2008, 03:50 PM
  4. (اليورو - ين) رحلة الملايين
    By EXPERTLIVE in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن