Boss369 غير متواجد حالياً موقوف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2020
    الإقامة
    اليابان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الساعة تقريبا 12 مابعد منتصف الليل بتوقيت مكة المكرمة
    اعتقد ان هذا الكون كلة ,, فوق مستوى كل خيالنا ,.
    لذلك حتى اسواق المال هذة يمكن العشوائية تبعها مرتبطة بتطورات كونية ,,
    =================================================
    انتهي الموضوع مرة اخرى

الصورة الرمزية FOREXIST
    FOREXIST غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الإقامة
    الكويت
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SILENT369 مشاهدة المشاركة
    الساعة تقريبا 12 مابعد منتصف الليل بتوقيت مكة المكرمة
    اعتقد ان هذا الكون كلة ,, فوق مستوى كل خيالنا ,.
    لذلك حتى اسواق المال هذة يمكن العشوائية تبعها مرتبطة بتطورات كونية ,,
    =================================================
    انتهي الموضوع مرة اخرى
    السلام عليكم ...

حتى نعرف جذور نظرية الاهتزاز و أدواتها الأساسية يجب الرجوع الى مقابلة جان الشهيرة مع وايكوف ... ثم نقوم بربطها مع عباراته الشهيرة ... و ما سطره لنا في نفق خلال الهواء ... فكل شيء يشير الى الآخر بطريقة ما أو بأخرى ....

William D. Gann Interview By Richard D. Wyckoff (1909)

An Operator Whose Science and Ability Place Him in the Front Rank – His Remarkable Predictions and Trading Records
    By Richard D. Wyckoff, Ticker and Investment Digest
    Sometime ago the attention of this magazine was attracted by certain long pull Stock Market predictions which were being made by William D. Gann. In a large number of cases Mr. Gann gave us, in advance, the exact points at which certain stocks and commodities would sell, together with prices close to the then prevailing figures which would not be touched.
    For instance, when the New York Central was 131 he predicted that it would sell at 145 before 129. So repeatedly did his figures prove to be accurate, and so different did his work appear from that of any expert whose methods we had examined, that we set about to investigate Mr. Gann and his way of figuring out these predictions, as well as the particular use which he was making of them in the market.
    The results of this investigation are remarkable in many ways.
    It appears to be a fact Mr. W.D. Gann has developed an entirely new idea as to the principles governing stock market movements. He bases his operations upon certain natural laws which, though existing since the world began, have only in recent years been subjected to the will of man and added to the list of so-called modern discoveries. We have asked Mr. Gann for an outline of his work, and have secured some remarkable evidence as to the results obtained therefrom.
    We submit this in full recognition of the fact that in Wall Street a man with a new idea, an idea which violates the traditions and encourages a scientific view of the Proposition, is not usually welcomed by the majority, for the reason that he stimulates thought and research. These activities the said majority abhors.
    W. D. Gann’s description of his experience and methods is given herewith. It should be read with recognition of the established fact that Mr. Gann’s predictions have proved correct in a large majority of instances.
    “For the past ten years I have devoted my entire time and attention to the speculative markets. Like many others, I lost thousands of dollars and experienced the usual ups and downs incidental to the novice who enters the market without preparatory knowledge of the subject.”
    “I soon began to realize that all successful men, whether Lawyers, Doctors or Scientists, devoted years of time to the study and investigation of their particular pursuit or profession before attempting to make any money out of it.”
    “Being in the Brokerage business myself and handling large accounts, I had opportunities seldom afforded the ordinary man for studying the cause of success and failure in the speculations of others. I found that over ninety percent of the traders who go into the market without knowledge or study usually lose in the end.”
    “I soon began to note the periodical recurrence of the rise and fall in stocks and commodities. This led me to conclude that natural law was the basis of market movements. I then decided to devote ten years of my life to the study of natural law as applicable to the speculative markets and to devote my best energies toward making speculation a profitable profession. After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the law of vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points at which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time.”
    The working out of this law determines the cause and predicts the effect long before the street is aware of either. Most speculators can testify to the fact that it is looking at the effect and ignoring the cause that has produced their losses.
    It is impossible here to give an adequate idea of the law of vibrations as I apply it to the markets. However, the layman may be able to grasp some of the principles when I state that the law of vibration is the fundamental law upon which wireless telegraphy, wireless telephone and phonographs are based. Without the existence of this law the above inventions would have been impossible.”

يقصد بذلك أساسيات الاهتزاز وفق المفهوم العلمي الفيزيائي ... فجان يقول لنا : ليس بالامكان تقديم فكرة كافية لنظرية الاهتزاز
    لكن بالنسبة للرجل الكسول ( يقصد بذلك العامة ) بامكانهم استعياب أساسيات الفكرة ...و هي أن الاهتزاز قائم على نفس المبدأ الذي يعمل عليه التلغراف و الهاتف ... و نحن نعلم أنهما يعملان وفق مبدأ الاهتزاز الذي يتشكل من طول موجي و سعة موجة و تردد ...لذلك هو قانون طبيعي لأن به تعمل كل الأشياء ... من الذرة الى المجرة ...فكل شيء قابل للاهتزاز و الحركة ... الكترونات ...كواكب ... حتى المشاعر و السلوك البشري هو اهتزاز و موجات لها ترددات قابلة للقياس ...

“In order to test the efficiency of my idea I have not only put in years of labour in the regular way, but I spent nine months working night and day in the Astor Library in New York and in the British Museum of London, going over the records of stock transactions as far back as 1820. I have incidentally examined the manipulations of Jay Gould, Daniel Drew, Commodore Vanderbilt & all other important manipulators from that time to the present day. I have examined every quotation of Union Pacific prior to & from the time of E. H. Harriman, Mr. Harriman’s was the most masterly. The figures show that, whether unconsciously or not, Mr. Harriman worked strictly in accordance with natural law.”

هنا جان يمتدح ( هاريمان ) و الذي بحسب السجلات التي اطلع عليها جان لصفقاته .. اتضح له انه سبق جان في العمل وفق هذا القانون الطبيعي .. بقصد أو من غير قصد منه ...
    “In going over the history of markets and the great mass of related statistics, it soon becomes apparent that certain laws govern the changes and variations in the value of stocks, and that there exists a periodic or cyclic law which is at the back of all these movements. Observation has shown that there are regular periods of intense activity on the Exchange followed by periods of inactivity.”
    Mr. Henry Hall in his recent book devoted much space to “Cycles of Prosperity and Depression,” which he found recurring at regular intervals of time. The law which I have applied will not only give these long cycles or swings, but the daily and even hourly movements of stocks. By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and at what point the greatest resistance is to be met.

هنا جان يذكر لنا أنه بتطبيقه لقانون الاهتزاز مكنه من معرفة الحركة ليس فقط للسوينجات و الصفقات الطويلة الأمد .. بل حتى الساعة !! و لعل في ذلك أفحم رد على أن قانون الاهتزاز يصلح تطبيقه على كل شيء بما في ذلك الفوركس و العملات الرقمية و أي شيء آخر .. لأنه قانون كوني طبيعي يحكم كل ما هو تحت سقف السماء ...لأنه قائم على مبدأ طبيعي ... فلا شيء يشذ عنه ...لأن لا شيء يستطيع الخروج على قوانين الطبيعة المسيرة ...
    “Those in close touch with the market have noticed the phenomena of ebb and flow, or rise and fall, in the value of stocks. At certain times a stock will become intensely active, large transactions being made in it; at other times this same stock will become practically stationary or inactive with a very small volume of sales. I have found that the law of vibration governs and controls these conditions. I have also found that certain phases of this law govern the rise in a stock and an entirely different rule operates on the decline.”
    “While Union Pacific and other railroad stocks which made their high prices in August were declining, United States Steel Common was steadily advancing. The law of vibration was at work, sending a particular stock on the upward trend whilst others were trending downward.”
    “I have found that in the stock itself exists its harmonic or inharmonious relationship to the driving power or force behind it. The secret of all its activity is therefore apparent. By my method I can determine the vibration of each stock and also, by taking certain time values into consideration, I can, in the majority of cases, tell exactly what the stock will do under given conditions.”

القوة = السبب = العلاقة الفلكية .... اذا القانون الطبيعي الفيزيائي مرتبط بالفلك و بدوراته ...أي : اهتزاز كوني سببه حركة الأفلاك في مداراتها
    “The power to determine the trend of the market is due to my knowledge of the characteristics of each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks under their proper rates of vibration. Stocks are like electrons, atoms and molecules, which hold persistently to their own individuality in response to the fundamental law of vibration. Science teaches that ‘an original impulse of any kind finally resolves itself into a periodic or rhythmical motion; also, just as the pendulum returns again in its swing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year over brings the rose of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodically recur as the weight of the atoms rises.
    “From my extensive investigations, studies and applied tests, I find that not only do the various stocks vibrate, but that the driving forces controlling the stocks are also in a state of vibration. These vibratory forces can only be known by the movements they generate on the stocks and their values in the market. Since all great swings or movements of the market are cyclic, they act in accordance with periodic law.”
    “Science has laid down the principle that the properties of an element are a periodic function of its atomic weight. A famous scientist has stated that ‘we are brought to the conviction that diversity in phenomenal nature in its different kingdoms is most intimately associated with numerical relationship. The numbers are not intermixed accidentally but are subject to regular periodicity. The changes and developments are seen to be in many cases as somewhat odd.”

هنا يقول لنا جان بأن الأعداد ليست مركبة عشوائيا .. بل هي عرضة لدورية من نوع معين ...تخضع لهذا القانون الطبيعي
    Thus, I affirm every class of phenomena, whether in nature or on the stock market, must be subject to the universal law of causation and harmony. Every effect must have an adequate cause.

يقول : و لذلك أؤكد ...كل ظاهرة طبيعية سواء كانت في الطبيعة أو في سوق الأسهم .. يجب أن تكون عرضة للقانون الكوني السببي و التناغم ..كل أثر يجب أن يكون له سبب ....( المبادىء السبعة الكونية و قانون السببية ) ( لذلك دراسة الماضي من خلال الشارت الصافي لا يكفي أبدا لأن الشارت لا يخبرنا ما السبب فهو ردة فعل لحدث و سبب في الطبيعة مجهول لدينا )

If we wish to avert failure in speculation we must deal with causes. Everything in existence is based on exact proportion and perfect relationship. There is no chance in nature, because mathematical principles of the highest order lie at the foundation of all things. Faraday said, “There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force.”

يقول : اذا أردنا تجنب الخسارة في التوقع ... يجب علينا أن نتعامل مع الأسباب !!! ( كلام واضح 100% )

“Vibration is fundamental: nothing is exempt from this law. It is universal, therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe.”
    Through the law of vibration every stock in the market moves in its own distinctive sphere of activities, as to intensity, volume and direction; all the essential qualities of its evolution are characterized in its own rate of vibration. Stocks, like atoms, are really centres of energy; therefore, they are controlled mathematically. Stocks create their own field of action and power: power to attract and repel, which principle explains why certain stocks at times lead the market and ‘turn dead’ at other times. Thus, to speculate scientifically it is absolutely necessary to follow natural law.
    “After years of patient study I have proven to my entire satisfaction, as well as demonstrated to others, that vibration explains every possible phase and condition of the market.”
    In order to substantiate Mr. W. D. Gann’s claims as to what he has been able to do under his method, we called upon Mr. William E. Gilley, an Inspector of Imports, 16 Beaver Street, New York. Mr. Gilley is well known in the downtown district. He himself has studied stock market movements for twenty-five years, during which time he has examined every piece of market literature that has been issued & procurable in Wall Street. It was he who encouraged Mr. Gann to study the scientific and mathematical possibilities of the subject. When asked what had been the most impressive of Mr. Gann’s work and predictions, he replied as follows :
    “It is very difficult for me to remember all the predictions and operations of W. D. Gann which may be classed as phenomenal, but the following are a few. “In 1908 when the Union Pacific was 168-1/8, he told me it would not touch 169 before it had a good break. We sold it short all the way down to 152-5/8, covering on the weak spots and putting it out again on the rallies, securing twenty-three points profit out of an eighteen-point market wave.”
    “He came to me when United States Steel was selling around 50, and said, “This steel will run up to 58 but it will not sell at 59. From there it should break 16 points.” We sold it short around 58 with a stop at 59. The highest it went was 58. From there it declined to 41-17 points.”
    “At another time, wheat was selling at about 89¢. Gann predicted that the May option would sell at $1.35. We bought it and made large profits on the way up. It actually touched $1.35.”
    “When Union Pacific was 172, he said it would go to 184-7/8 but not an eighth higher until it had a good break. It went to 184-7/8 and came back from there eight or nine times. We sold it short repeatedly, with a stop at 185, and were never caught. It eventually came back to 17.”
    “Mr. Gann’s calculations are based on natural law. I have followed Gann and his work closely for years. I know that he has a firm grasp of the basic principles which govern stock market movements, and I do not believe any other man can duplicate the idea or his method at the present time.”
    “Early this year, he figured that the top of the advance would fall on a certain day in August and calculated the prices at which the Dow Jones Averages would then stand. The market culminated on the exact day and within four-tenths of one percent of the figures predicted.”
    “You and W D Gann must have cleaned up considerable money on all these operations,” was suggested.
    “Yes, we have made a great deal of money. Gann has taken half-million dollars out of the market in the past few years. I once saw him take $130, and in less than one month run it up to over $12,000. Gann can compound money faster than any man I have ever met.”
    “One of the most astonishing calculations made by Mr. Gann was during last summer [1909] when he predicted that September Wheat would sell at $1.20. This meant that it must touch that figure before the end of the month of September. At twelve o’clock, Chicago time, on September 30th (the last day) the option was selling below $1.08, and it looked as though his prediction would not be fulfilled. Mr. Gann said, ‘If it does not touch $1.20 by the close of the market it will prove that there is something wrong with my whole method of calculation. I do not care what the price is now, it must go there.’ It is common history that September Wheat surprised the whole country by selling at $1.20 and no higher in the very last hour of trading, closing at that figure.”
    So much for what W D Gann has said and done as evidenced by himself & others. Now as to what demonstrations have taken place before our representative :
    During the month of October, 1909, in twenty-five market days, W D Gann made, in the presence of our representative, two hundred and eighty-six transactions in various stocks, on both the long and short side of the market. Two hundred and sixty-four of these transactions resulted in profits ; twenty-two in losses.
    The capital with which he operated was doubled ten times, so that at the end of the month he had one thousand percent of his original margin.
    In our presence Mr. William D. Gann sold Steel common short at 94-7/8, saying that it would not go to 95. It did not.
    On a drive which occurred during the week ending October 29, Mr. Gann bought U.S. Steel common stock at 86-1/4, saying that it would not go to 86. The lowest it sold was 86-1/3.
    We have seen Gann give in one day sixteen successive orders in the same stock, eight of which turned out to be at either the top or the bottom eighth of that particular swing. The above we can positively verify.
    Such performances as these, coupled with the foregoing, are probably unparalleled in the history of the Street.
    James R. Koene has said, “The man who is right six times out of ten will make a fortune.” Gann is a trader who, without any attempt to make a showing, for he did not know the results were to be published, established a record of over ninety-two percent profitable trades.
    Mr. W. D. Gann has refused to disclose his method at any price, but to those scientifically inclined he has unquestionably added to the stock of Wall Street knowledge and pointed out infinite possibilities.
    We have requested Mr. Gann to figure out for the readers of the Ticker a few of the most striking indications which appear in his calculations. In presenting these we wish it understood that no man, in or out of Wall Street, is infallible.
    William D Gann’s figures at present indicate that the trend of the stock market should, barring the usual rallies, be toward the lower prices until March or April 1910.
    He calculates that May Wheat, which is now selling at $1.02, should not sell below 99¢, and should sell at $1.45 next spring.
    On Cotton, which is now at about 15¢ level, he estimates that after a good reaction from these prices the commodity should reach 18¢ in the spring of 1910. He looks for a corner in the March or May option.
    Whether these figures prove correct or not will in no way detract from the record which W. D. Gann has already established.
    William Delbert Gann was born in Lufkin, Texas, and is thirty-one years of age. He is a gifted mathematician, has an extraordinary memory for figures, and is an expert Tape Reader. Take away his science and he would beat the market on his intuitive tape reading alone.
    Endowed as he is with such qualities, we have no hesitation in predicting that, within a comparatively few years, William D. Gann will receive recognition as one of Wall Street’s leading operators.
    Note: Since the above forecast was made, Cotton has suffered the expected decline, the extreme break having been 120 points. The lowest on May wheat thus far has been $1.01 5/8. It is now selling at $1.06 1/4.
    Source: Ticker and Investment Digest, Volume 5, Number 2, December, 1909, page 54.

حركة السوق ليست عشوائية أبدا ... لكنها مجهولة القياس .. فاذا قلنا عنها عشوائية فقد خرجت عن القانون الطبيعي و هذا من المحال ...

و منا الى ...!

والله اعلم

توقيع العضو
    سـيـذكـرنـي قـومـي إذا جـد جـدهـم =:= و فـي الـلـيـلـة الـظـلـمـاء يـفـتـقـد الـبـدر

الصورة الرمزية ريحانة البحر
    ريحانة البحر غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

أخوي فوريكست ... لو قلت أبي أبداء بهذا العلم
    اش الكتب اللي أبداء فيها

الصورة الرمزية elmaligy
    elmaligy غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة FOREXIST مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم ...

حتى نعرف جذور نظرية الاهتزاز و أدواتها الأساسية يجب الرجوع الى مقابلة جان الشهيرة مع وايكوف ... ثم نقوم بربطها مع عباراته الشهيرة ... و ما سطره لنا في نفق خلال الهواء ... فكل شيء يشير الى الآخر بطريقة ما أو بأخرى ....

William D. Gann Interview By Richard D. Wyckoff (1909)

An Operator Whose Science and Ability Place Him in the Front Rank – His Remarkable Predictions and Trading Records
    By Richard D. Wyckoff, Ticker and Investment Digest
    Sometime ago the attention of this magazine was attracted by certain long pull Stock Market predictions which were being made by William D. Gann. In a large number of cases Mr. Gann gave us, in advance, the exact points at which certain stocks and commodities would sell, together with prices close to the then prevailing figures which would not be touched.
    For instance, when the New York Central was 131 he predicted that it would sell at 145 before 129. So repeatedly did his figures prove to be accurate, and so different did his work appear from that of any expert whose methods we had examined, that we set about to investigate Mr. Gann and his way of figuring out these predictions, as well as the particular use which he was making of them in the market.
    The results of this investigation are remarkable in many ways.
    It appears to be a fact Mr. W.D. Gann has developed an entirely new idea as to the principles governing stock market movements. He bases his operations upon certain natural laws which, though existing since the world began, have only in recent years been subjected to the will of man and added to the list of so-called modern discoveries. We have asked Mr. Gann for an outline of his work, and have secured some remarkable evidence as to the results obtained therefrom.
    We submit this in full recognition of the fact that in Wall Street a man with a new idea, an idea which violates the traditions and encourages a scientific view of the Proposition, is not usually welcomed by the majority, for the reason that he stimulates thought and research. These activities the said majority abhors.
    W. D. Gann’s description of his experience and methods is given herewith. It should be read with recognition of the established fact that Mr. Gann’s predictions have proved correct in a large majority of instances.
    “For the past ten years I have devoted my entire time and attention to the speculative markets. Like many others, I lost thousands of dollars and experienced the usual ups and downs incidental to the novice who enters the market without preparatory knowledge of the subject.”
    “I soon began to realize that all successful men, whether Lawyers, Doctors or Scientists, devoted years of time to the study and investigation of their particular pursuit or profession before attempting to make any money out of it.”
    “Being in the Brokerage business myself and handling large accounts, I had opportunities seldom afforded the ordinary man for studying the cause of success and failure in the speculations of others. I found that over ninety percent of the traders who go into the market without knowledge or study usually lose in the end.”
    “I soon began to note the periodical recurrence of the rise and fall in stocks and commodities. This led me to conclude that natural law was the basis of market movements. I then decided to devote ten years of my life to the study of natural law as applicable to the speculative markets and to devote my best energies toward making speculation a profitable profession. After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the law of vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points at which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time.”
    The working out of this law determines the cause and predicts the effect long before the street is aware of either. Most speculators can testify to the fact that it is looking at the effect and ignoring the cause that has produced their losses.
    It is impossible here to give an adequate idea of the law of vibrations as I apply it to the markets. However, the layman may be able to grasp some of the principles when I state that the law of vibration is the fundamental law upon which wireless telegraphy, wireless telephone and phonographs are based. Without the existence of this law the above inventions would have been impossible.”

يقصد بذلك أساسيات الاهتزاز وفق المفهوم العلمي الفيزيائي ... فجان يقول لنا : ليس بالامكان تقديم فكرة كافية لنظرية الاهتزاز
    لكن بالنسبة للرجل الكسول ( يقصد بذلك العامة ) بامكانهم استعياب أساسيات الفكرة ...و هي أن الاهتزاز قائم على نفس المبدأ الذي يعمل عليه التلغراف و الهاتف ... و نحن نعلم أنهما يعملان وفق مبدأ الاهتزاز الذي يتشكل من طول موجي و سعة موجة و تردد ...لذلك هو قانون طبيعي لأن به تعمل كل الأشياء ... من الذرة الى المجرة ...فكل شيء قابل للاهتزاز و الحركة ... الكترونات ...كواكب ... حتى المشاعر و السلوك البشري هو اهتزاز و موجات لها ترددات قابلة للقياس ...

“In order to test the efficiency of my idea I have not only put in years of labour in the regular way, but I spent nine months working night and day in the Astor Library in New York and in the British Museum of London, going over the records of stock transactions as far back as 1820. I have incidentally examined the manipulations of Jay Gould, Daniel Drew, Commodore Vanderbilt & all other important manipulators from that time to the present day. I have examined every quotation of Union Pacific prior to & from the time of E. H. Harriman, Mr. Harriman’s was the most masterly. The figures show that, whether unconsciously or not, Mr. Harriman worked strictly in accordance with natural law.”

هنا جان يمتدح ( هاريمان ) و الذي بحسب السجلات التي اطلع عليها جان لصفقاته .. اتضح له انه سبق جان في العمل وفق هذا القانون الطبيعي .. بقصد أو من غير قصد منه ...
    “In going over the history of markets and the great mass of related statistics, it soon becomes apparent that certain laws govern the changes and variations in the value of stocks, and that there exists a periodic or cyclic law which is at the back of all these movements. Observation has shown that there are regular periods of intense activity on the Exchange followed by periods of inactivity.”
    Mr. Henry Hall in his recent book devoted much space to “Cycles of Prosperity and Depression,” which he found recurring at regular intervals of time. The law which I have applied will not only give these long cycles or swings, but the daily and even hourly movements of stocks. By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and at what point the greatest resistance is to be met.

هنا جان يذكر لنا أنه بتطبيقه لقانون الاهتزاز مكنه من معرفة الحركة ليس فقط للسوينجات و الصفقات الطويلة الأمد .. بل حتى الساعة !! و لعل في ذلك أفحم رد على أن قانون الاهتزاز يصلح تطبيقه على كل شيء بما في ذلك الفوركس و العملات الرقمية و أي شيء آخر .. لأنه قانون كوني طبيعي يحكم كل ما هو تحت سقف السماء ...لأنه قائم على مبدأ طبيعي ... فلا شيء يشذ عنه ...لأن لا شيء يستطيع الخروج على قوانين الطبيعة المسيرة ...
    “Those in close touch with the market have noticed the phenomena of ebb and flow, or rise and fall, in the value of stocks. At certain times a stock will become intensely active, large transactions being made in it; at other times this same stock will become practically stationary or inactive with a very small volume of sales. I have found that the law of vibration governs and controls these conditions. I have also found that certain phases of this law govern the rise in a stock and an entirely different rule operates on the decline.”
    “While Union Pacific and other railroad stocks which made their high prices in August were declining, United States Steel Common was steadily advancing. The law of vibration was at work, sending a particular stock on the upward trend whilst others were trending downward.”
    “I have found that in the stock itself exists its harmonic or inharmonious relationship to the driving power or force behind it. The secret of all its activity is therefore apparent. By my method I can determine the vibration of each stock and also, by taking certain time values into consideration, I can, in the majority of cases, tell exactly what the stock will do under given conditions.”

القوة = السبب = العلاقة الفلكية .... اذا القانون الطبيعي الفيزيائي مرتبط بالفلك و بدوراته ...أي : اهتزاز كوني سببه حركة الأفلاك في مداراتها
    “The power to determine the trend of the market is due to my knowledge of the characteristics of each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks under their proper rates of vibration. Stocks are like electrons, atoms and molecules, which hold persistently to their own individuality in response to the fundamental law of vibration. Science teaches that ‘an original impulse of any kind finally resolves itself into a periodic or rhythmical motion; also, just as the pendulum returns again in its swing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year over brings the rose of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodically recur as the weight of the atoms rises.
    “From my extensive investigations, studies and applied tests, I find that not only do the various stocks vibrate, but that the driving forces controlling the stocks are also in a state of vibration. These vibratory forces can only be known by the movements they generate on the stocks and their values in the market. Since all great swings or movements of the market are cyclic, they act in accordance with periodic law.”
    “Science has laid down the principle that the properties of an element are a periodic function of its atomic weight. A famous scientist has stated that ‘we are brought to the conviction that diversity in phenomenal nature in its different kingdoms is most intimately associated with numerical relationship. The numbers are not intermixed accidentally but are subject to regular periodicity. The changes and developments are seen to be in many cases as somewhat odd.”

هنا يقول لنا جان بأن الأعداد ليست مركبة عشوائيا .. بل هي عرضة لدورية من نوع معين ...تخضع لهذا القانون الطبيعي
    Thus, I affirm every class of phenomena, whether in nature or on the stock market, must be subject to the universal law of causation and harmony. Every effect must have an adequate cause.

يقول : و لذلك أؤكد ...كل ظاهرة طبيعية سواء كانت في الطبيعة أو في سوق الأسهم .. يجب أن تكون عرضة للقانون الكوني السببي و التناغم ..كل أثر يجب أن يكون له سبب ....( المبادىء السبعة الكونية و قانون السببية ) ( لذلك دراسة الماضي من خلال الشارت الصافي لا يكفي أبدا لأن الشارت لا يخبرنا ما السبب فهو ردة فعل لحدث و سبب في الطبيعة مجهول لدينا )

If we wish to avert failure in speculation we must deal with causes. Everything in existence is based on exact proportion and perfect relationship. There is no chance in nature, because mathematical principles of the highest order lie at the foundation of all things. Faraday said, “There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force.”

يقول : اذا أردنا تجنب الخسارة في التوقع ... يجب علينا أن نتعامل مع الأسباب !!! ( كلام واضح 100% )

“Vibration is fundamental: nothing is exempt from this law. It is universal, therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe.”
    Through the law of vibration every stock in the market moves in its own distinctive sphere of activities, as to intensity, volume and direction; all the essential qualities of its evolution are characterized in its own rate of vibration. Stocks, like atoms, are really centres of energy; therefore, they are controlled mathematically. Stocks create their own field of action and power: power to attract and repel, which principle explains why certain stocks at times lead the market and ‘turn dead’ at other times. Thus, to speculate scientifically it is absolutely necessary to follow natural law.
    “After years of patient study I have proven to my entire satisfaction, as well as demonstrated to others, that vibration explains every possible phase and condition of the market.”
    In order to substantiate Mr. W. D. Gann’s claims as to what he has been able to do under his method, we called upon Mr. William E. Gilley, an Inspector of Imports, 16 Beaver Street, New York. Mr. Gilley is well known in the downtown district. He himself has studied stock market movements for twenty-five years, during which time he has examined every piece of market literature that has been issued & procurable in Wall Street. It was he who encouraged Mr. Gann to study the scientific and mathematical possibilities of the subject. When asked what had been the most impressive of Mr. Gann’s work and predictions, he replied as follows :
    “It is very difficult for me to remember all the predictions and operations of W. D. Gann which may be classed as phenomenal, but the following are a few. “In 1908 when the Union Pacific was 168-1/8, he told me it would not touch 169 before it had a good break. We sold it short all the way down to 152-5/8, covering on the weak spots and putting it out again on the rallies, securing twenty-three points profit out of an eighteen-point market wave.”
    “He came to me when United States Steel was selling around 50, and said, “This steel will run up to 58 but it will not sell at 59. From there it should break 16 points.” We sold it short around 58 with a stop at 59. The highest it went was 58. From there it declined to 41-17 points.”
    “At another time, wheat was selling at about 89¢. Gann predicted that the May option would sell at $1.35. We bought it and made large profits on the way up. It actually touched $1.35.”
    “When Union Pacific was 172, he said it would go to 184-7/8 but not an eighth higher until it had a good break. It went to 184-7/8 and came back from there eight or nine times. We sold it short repeatedly, with a stop at 185, and were never caught. It eventually came back to 17.”
    “Mr. Gann’s calculations are based on natural law. I have followed Gann and his work closely for years. I know that he has a firm grasp of the basic principles which govern stock market movements, and I do not believe any other man can duplicate the idea or his method at the present time.”
    “Early this year, he figured that the top of the advance would fall on a certain day in August and calculated the prices at which the Dow Jones Averages would then stand. The market culminated on the exact day and within four-tenths of one percent of the figures predicted.”
    “You and W D Gann must have cleaned up considerable money on all these operations,” was suggested.
    “Yes, we have made a great deal of money. Gann has taken half-million dollars out of the market in the past few years. I once saw him take $130, and in less than one month run it up to over $12,000. Gann can compound money faster than any man I have ever met.”
    “One of the most astonishing calculations made by Mr. Gann was during last summer [1909] when he predicted that September Wheat would sell at $1.20. This meant that it must touch that figure before the end of the month of September. At twelve o’clock, Chicago time, on September 30th (the last day) the option was selling below $1.08, and it looked as though his prediction would not be fulfilled. Mr. Gann said, ‘If it does not touch $1.20 by the close of the market it will prove that there is something wrong with my whole method of calculation. I do not care what the price is now, it must go there.’ It is common history that September Wheat surprised the whole country by selling at $1.20 and no higher in the very last hour of trading, closing at that figure.”
    So much for what W D Gann has said and done as evidenced by himself & others. Now as to what demonstrations have taken place before our representative :
    During the month of October, 1909, in twenty-five market days, W D Gann made, in the presence of our representative, two hundred and eighty-six transactions in various stocks, on both the long and short side of the market. Two hundred and sixty-four of these transactions resulted in profits ; twenty-two in losses.
    The capital with which he operated was doubled ten times, so that at the end of the month he had one thousand percent of his original margin.
    In our presence Mr. William D. Gann sold Steel common short at 94-7/8, saying that it would not go to 95. It did not.
    On a drive which occurred during the week ending October 29, Mr. Gann bought U.S. Steel common stock at 86-1/4, saying that it would not go to 86. The lowest it sold was 86-1/3.
    We have seen Gann give in one day sixteen successive orders in the same stock, eight of which turned out to be at either the top or the bottom eighth of that particular swing. The above we can positively verify.
    Such performances as these, coupled with the foregoing, are probably unparalleled in the history of the Street.
    James R. Koene has said, “The man who is right six times out of ten will make a fortune.” Gann is a trader who, without any attempt to make a showing, for he did not know the results were to be published, established a record of over ninety-two percent profitable trades.
    Mr. W. D. Gann has refused to disclose his method at any price, but to those scientifically inclined he has unquestionably added to the stock of Wall Street knowledge and pointed out infinite possibilities.
    We have requested Mr. Gann to figure out for the readers of the Ticker a few of the most striking indications which appear in his calculations. In presenting these we wish it understood that no man, in or out of Wall Street, is infallible.
    William D Gann’s figures at present indicate that the trend of the stock market should, barring the usual rallies, be toward the lower prices until March or April 1910.
    He calculates that May Wheat, which is now selling at $1.02, should not sell below 99¢, and should sell at $1.45 next spring.
    On Cotton, which is now at about 15¢ level, he estimates that after a good reaction from these prices the commodity should reach 18¢ in the spring of 1910. He looks for a corner in the March or May option.
    Whether these figures prove correct or not will in no way detract from the record which W. D. Gann has already established.
    William Delbert Gann was born in Lufkin, Texas, and is thirty-one years of age. He is a gifted mathematician, has an extraordinary memory for figures, and is an expert Tape Reader. Take away his science and he would beat the market on his intuitive tape reading alone.
    Endowed as he is with such qualities, we have no hesitation in predicting that, within a comparatively few years, William D. Gann will receive recognition as one of Wall Street’s leading operators.
    Note: Since the above forecast was made, Cotton has suffered the expected decline, the extreme break having been 120 points. The lowest on May wheat thus far has been $1.01 5/8. It is now selling at $1.06 1/4.
    Source: Ticker and Investment Digest, Volume 5, Number 2, December, 1909, page 54.

حركة السوق ليست عشوائية أبدا ... لكنها مجهولة القياس .. فاذا قلنا عنها عشوائية فقد خرجت عن القانون الطبيعي و هذا من المحال ...

و منا الى ...!

والله اعلم

مقالة جيدة لكن تفسيرك لها هو تفسير شخصي
    تفسير الماضي موجود علي الشارت وليس كما تعتقد وبدون ماضي علي الشارت لن تنفعك اي قوي فلكية او غيرها
    بل الخطوات القادمة للسعر معروفة من الماضي وكما قال جان لاجديد تحت الشمس
    الاهتزاز كما يخطاء الكثيرون وربطه باالفلك
    هو موجود امام عينك علي الشارت من السنوي الي الدقيقة
    لكن لكي تعرفه لابد لك من معرفة شكل الدورة بدون هذا لن تعرفه
    ولكل عملة اهتزاز في الصعود مختلف عن الهبوط
    العلاقات الفلكية هي مجرد عامل مساعد لجان عندما تنتهي الدورة وتبداء دورة جديدة لقيامها ربطها باالفلك
    اذا لم تعرف شكل الدورة وتركيبها كما رسمها جان يصبح كل كلامه للعامة طلاسم

الصورة الرمزية elmaligy
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابداعات_الفكر مشاهدة المشاركة
    لايوجد اي قوى فلكيه فالزهره وزحل ليس لهم قوه واهتزازات مؤثره غير التأثيرات الفيزيائيه التي لادخل لها بالقدريه- ومن قال بوجود تأثير على البشر من الكواكب فهو يشرك باالله ويقع بالشرك الأكبر.. لايوجد اهتزازت كوكبيه تؤثر في ركوب السياره والكلام والحديث وشراء سهم او عمله وغيرها وطريقه الطبخ القصه ومافيها هي اوقات قدريه والمؤثر والمقدر هو الله.

فقط الشمس والقمر لها خصائص في المناخ والماء. بامر الله ايضا من حراره وبروده الخ.. اما ان نقول ان زحل يرسل ذبذبات تجعل الشخص يشتري سياره فهذا كفر
    من اين اتيت بهذا الكلام
    من قال ان الكواكب توثر في عملة او في بشر
    انت تضع افتراضات من عندك وترد عليها
    واقراء الكلام مرة اخري لم يذكر احد ما تدعية
    الفلك مجرد اداة قياس وهذا مذكور في القراءن
    لحساب السنين والليل والنهاروغيرها
    لازحل يحرك الناس ولااي كوكب

الصورة الرمزية Boss369
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2020
    الإقامة
    اليابان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الصورة الرمزية Boss369
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2020
    الإقامة
    اليابان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

GAME OVER

الصورة الرمزية FOREXIST
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الإقامة
    الكويت
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريحانة البحر مشاهدة المشاركة
    أخوي فوريكست ... لو قلت أبي أبداء بهذا العلم
    اش الكتب اللي أبداء فيها
    أهلا بك ...

الأخ / ابداعات الفكر خير من رأيت يبدأ بالأساس الصحيح السليم 100% في المنتدى

لكن رأيي الشخصي هذا جزء من أجزاء و قطع متناثرة للاهتزاز الذي عمل به جان ...فهناك أدوات أخرى مكملة و متممة

من يقضي 10 سنوات من عمره .... ليس فقط للتأمل في الشارت هكذا حتى يستنبط أرقام و أعداد حتى و لو توفر لديه بداية الشارت للسهم ...لأن الدورات محكومة بأسباب من الطبيعة نفسها ... سلوك الطبيعة هو نفسه السلوك البشري ...فهناك فيسيولوجيا و ميكانيكا و فيزياء و كيمياء تحكم سير الذرة وصولا الى المجرة ...و هذا هو سر تشبيه جان للأسهم بالألكترونات ... و هذا أشكل على الكثيرين استيعاب هذا المفهوم العميق الدقيق ... لأنها خارج نطاق الألوف عند العامة و لذلك لا يصدقونها !

و هذا هو سر امتداح جان لعلوم الفلك ( بكل اشتقاقاته ) في روايته نفق خلال الهواء باستمرار .... على لسان روبرت ... و هي اشارة و تلميح الى أنها مصدر من مصادر نظريته ... و هذا ما يرفضه الكثيرين أيضا ... كل حسب قناعته ...فبحسب هذا العلم لدينا 4 عناصر يقابلها 4 حالات للمادة ( ان صح التعبير ) ... و بامتزاج و اختلاط هذه مع تلك .. يتألف لدينا سلوك في الطبيعة ينتقل الى الوعي البشري عبر طيف الشمس ...( موجات الشمس أو أي موجات كونية أخرى مجهولة ) ...فيستحث مراكز البيع أو الشراء بلغة السوق في الدماغ البشري... فيصنع لنا قوى ثيران في زمكان ما .. كما يصنع لنا قوى دببة في زمكان آخر ! و هكذا هو سير الطبيعة .. لذلك لا جديد تحت الشمس تحمل هذا المفهوم ... و هي بالمناسبة مذكورة في العهد الجديد و ليست لجان كما يظن الغالبية ! بل هي في الواقع أبعد من ذلك بكثير قبل الشرائع السماوية ...

من الغباء بمكان ( و أنا آسف على هذه الكلمة ) القول بأن الدورات بالامكان معرفتها من خلال الشارت ... الشارت لاحق و ليس سابق .... أثر و ليس سبب !!
    و يجب علينا و الحالة هذه استقصاء السبب لمعرفة أساس الدورة ... و هذه ذكرها جان صراحة في مقابلته مع وايكوف كما رأينا ...

نظرية الاهتزاز و سر الحركة الكوني علمه جان جيدا جدا ... لماذا لم يقتفي أحدهم أثره لو كانت بهذه البساطة ؟؟؟

الجواب : لأنها ليست كذلك أبدا ...

في مربعات الكواكب الرقمية .. نجد في مربع القمر مثلا الكود 369 ... و هو حاصل جمع الأعداد لكل بعد من أبعاد المربع ... و له سر دفين ... لذلك لا غرو أن نجد جان ذكر لنا في أحد مصادره كتاب ( كورنيليوس أجريبا ) الذي أفرد لهذه المربعات كثيرا ... و هي بالمناسبة مرتبطة بالدورات الأهليليجية للكواكب في مداراتها حول الشمس
    و القمر يحمل أكبر قيمة رقمية بالنسبة لأعداد أبعاده ...بمعنى : له أكبر اهتزاز و أقصر طول موجي ... لأنه سريع الحركة .. فدورته قصيرة جدا بخلاف زحل مثلا ...
    الذي له أكبر طول موجي بالنسبة لأعداد مربعه الرقمي و أصغر اهتزاز .. لأن دورته بطيئة و هذا معلوم و مشاهد ..و ليس بالامكان انكاره و رفضه

و هذا السر الذي تعلمه جان من رحلته الى الهند ... و هذا ما جعله يقول في مقابلته مع وايكوف بأن نظرية الاهتزاز لها نفس المبدأ الذي يعمل عليه التلغراف و الراديو

يقصد بذلك ( كما هو واضح ) المبدأ الموجي الفيزيائي ... و لذلك نجد الاسم المرادف لنظرية الاهتزاز = القانون الطبيعي .. و هذا أيضا ذكره جان صراحة
    Natural law ... بل أكثر من ذلك .. مربعات الكواكب مذكورة أيضا في العهد الجديد صراحة ...

نعم .. قد يستعملها أهل الروحانيات و الشعوذة و السحر .. لكن هذا لا علاقة له أبدا بالاهتزاز اطلاقا .. يهمنا فقط العلاقة الرقمية التي تحكم شكل سير الدورة .. و استخلاص طريقة عمل الدورة رقميا ... كونها مرتبطة بدورة أفلاك حول نجم الشمس ... و الشكل الأهليليجي مهم جدا لاستنباط الدورات كما حكى لنا جان نفسه ...
    لأنها أحد أشكال تكرار الأنماط و تكرار الماضي و رجوعه .. كونها دائرة مغلقة ( في الفيزياء نعلم أن التيار لا يد أن يكون في دائرة كهربائية مغلقة ليقوم بالتوصيل ... أي حركة و اهتزاز الالكترونات خلال هذه الدائرة ) !

ان تغير أطوار الطبيعة يستلزم معه تغير أنماط السلوك البشري بلا جدال ... قولا واحدا ... اذا لم يستقر في أذهاننا هذا المفهوم العلمي فعلى الاهتزاز السلام

و الكواكب و النجوم لا تؤثر بل تدل على شيء ... ( وعلامات و بالنجم هم يهتدون ) صدق الله العظيم

والله اعلم

* ( رأيي الشخصي )
    توقيع العضو
    سـيـذكـرنـي قـومـي إذا جـد جـدهـم =:= و فـي الـلـيـلـة الـظـلـمـاء يـفـتـقـد الـبـدر

الصورة الرمزية FOREXIST
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الإقامة
    الكويت
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة elmaligy مشاهدة المشاركة
    تفسير الماضي موجود علي الشارت وليس كما تعتقد وبدون ماضي علي الشارت لن تنفعك اي قوي فلكية او غيرها
    العلاقات الفلكية هي مجرد عامل مساعد لجان عندما تنتهي الدورة وتبداء دورة جديدة لقيامها ربطها باالفلك
    أهلا بك ...

ثمة فرق كبير و بون شاسع ... بين الماضي للأثر و الماضي للسبب ! و في هذا القول نسف شامل لمبدأ الاهتزاز الطبيعي ...

ما حدث في الماضي ليعود و يتكرر من جديد ... لا بد له من سبب ليس مرتبط و غير متعلق بالأثر و النتيجة ...

و بما أن الدورات محكومة ( كما هو من اسمها ) من الشكل الدائري ... ( الأهليليجي + الدائري ) ... فهذا يرجعنا الى الفلك شئنا أم أبينا ... فهي القانون الطبيعي

الذي يسري على السوق و على الأمم و الأفراد كما ذكر لنا جان في نفق خلال الهواء ...

و جان نفسه يقول لنا في روايته : تذكر !! كل شيء يسير وفق الشكل الدائري و الشكل الأهليليجي ... و بما أنه قانون طبيعي من الطبيعة نفسها .. اذا الفلك هو أساس الدورات على الأسواق و على كل شيء ... لذلك لا يشذ عنه شيء ...

شكل الدورة ليست اختراع ... سيفنى الفرد منا قبل أن يكتشف حقيقة ذلك !! و أجدها من المضحكات المبكيات في آن واحد ...

والله اعلم
    توقيع العضو

الصورة الرمزية FOREXIST
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الإقامة
    الكويت
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة elmaligy مشاهدة المشاركة
    تفضل ( هذا من اجتهادي الشخصي و تعمقي في الدراسة و البحث عن الحقيقة و لك أن تقبله أو ترفضه و هو جزء بسيط جدا مما وقفت عليه )

دائرة خارجية و مربع داخلي ... عبارة جان الشهيرة ....

و هو سر ارتباط مربعه بعلوم الفلك ( في الحقيقة جزء ضئيل جدا و اعتذر عن ذكر المزيد حفظا للحقوق )

مربع زحل 3 أبعاد = 45 .... مربع المشتري = 34 * 3 = 102 .... 45 + 102 = 147 ( ما علاقة هذا العدد بكود تسلا ؟ )

و أيضا ... مربع زحل 3*3 = 9 فردي ... مربع المشتري 4*4 = 16 زوجي ....16 * 9 = 144 !

و لذلك جان وضع لنا رمزه الشهير ! جان امبلم Gann Emblem ... فهو يرمز لأشياء خفية عن أعين العامة ...

لأن رمز المثلث و المربع انما هو للزمن و السعر .. و قد ذكرت سابقا .. بأن زحل له حكم الزمن بينما المشتري له حكم الأسعار في العرف الفلكي ...

و لذلك التقاء الحلزون بالدائرة يصنع التغير في الطبيعة و بالتالي ينعكس أثر ذلك على السلوك البشري .. فنرى تغير الاتجاه و بروز قوى الثيران أو الدببة !

و جان لن يقول هذه الحقيقة على الملأ بطبيعة الحال ...!

و العامة لا تتقبل مثل هذا الربط و لهم العذر في ذلك ...

صدقني أخي الكريم ... ما وصل له جان ليس بالسهل البسيط أبدا ...كلنا نعلم ذلك و متيقنين منه ...

والله اعلم
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة منتدى.png‏   جنننن.gif‏  
    توقيع العضو

الصورة الرمزية elmaligy
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة FOREXIST مشاهدة المشاركة
    تفضل ( هذا من اجتهادي الشخصي و تعمقي في الدراسة و البحث عن الحقيقة و لك أن تقبله أو ترفضه و هو جزء بسيط جدا مما وقفت عليه )

دائرة خارجية و مربع داخلي ... عبارة جان الشهيرة ....

و هو سر ارتباط مربعه بعلوم الفلك ( في الحقيقة جزء ضئيل جدا و اعتذر عن ذكر المزيد حفظا للحقوق )

مربع زحل 3 أبعاد = 45 .... مربع المشتري = 34 * 3 = 102 .... 45 + 102 = 147 ( ما علاقة هذا العدد بكود تسلا ؟ )

و أيضا ... مربع زحل 3*3 = 9 فردي ... مربع المشتري 4*4 = 16 زوجي ....16 * 9 = 144 !

و لذلك جان وضع لنا رمزه الشهير ! جان امبلم Gann Emblem ... فهو يرمز لأشياء خفية عن أعين العامة ...

لأن رمز المثلث و المربع انما هو للزمن و السعر .. و قد ذكرت سابقا .. بأن زحل له حكم الزمن بينما المشتري له حكم الأسعار في العرف الفلكي ...

و لذلك التقاء الحلزون بالدائرة يصنع التغير في الطبيعة و بالتالي ينعكس أثر ذلك على السلوك البشري .. فنرى تغير الاتجاه و بروز قوى الثيران أو الدببة !

و جان لن يقول هذه الحقيقة على الملأ بطبيعة الحال ...!

و العامة لا تتقبل مثل هذا الربط و لهم العذر في ذلك ...

صدقني أخي الكريم ... ما وصل له جان ليس بالسهل البسيط أبدا ...كلنا نعلم ذلك و متيقنين منه ...

والله اعلم
    واضح انك قراءت لجان وغيره
    وهذا جيد ومشكلة كبيرة في نفس الوقت
    علي مدار سنين قراءت لجان وغيرة وقد وجدت ان الكثيرون حاولوا فك طلاسم جان
    ومنهم من اعتقد انه وصل الي شئ وحاولوا اثبات ذالك علي السوق وقد ينجحوا مرات ويفشلون ملايين المرات
    ومن السهل علي ان اضع لك اثبات علي الشارت بعدد ماتريدة من الصفقات وحركة السعر المستقبلية
    محتم حدوثها بمعني اذا لم يتحقق احدهما يبطل كل ما قلته حتي لو نحققت 99 صفقة وفشل واحده
    لكن هذا لايعنيني الان فقد تعديت مرحلة الاثبات
    ربط زحل باالزمن والمشتري باالسعر للن تصل بك الي شئ في هذا السوق
    ولو كان الامر بهذة الطريقة للتحولنا الي التنجيم وربط السعر بكوكب والسعادة بكوكب والحرب بكوكب والزمن بكوكب
    حتي جان لم يفعل هذا والا لما استخدم بقية حركة الكواكب
    ولو كان علي تلاقي الكوكبين فقد تلاقوا مرات كثيره ولم يتغير الاتدجاه ولم يعيرهم السوق ااهتمام
    اما باالنسبة لرسمه جان المعروفة مربع ومثلث ودائرة فهو موجود امامك علي الشارت يتحقق كل دقيقة حتي السنوي
    لكن العامة او الغالبية يشاهدون ولايرونه وكما قلت لك سابقا اذا لم تعرف شكل الدورة لن تعرف نهاية السعر ولما تنهار الاسواق
    وتصبح كل الكتب التي كتبت عن علوم جان اجتهدات ان اصبات مرة تفشل مليون
    الاخير من خلال خبرتي عرفت ان كل واحد مقتنع بما وصل الية ولن يقتنع بشئ يخالف افكاره ولست علي استعداد لااقناع احد بما توصلت اليه
    ولا احتاج لااضافة من احد حتي لوكان جان نفسه---- فقد فهمت علومه جيدا وكما قلت لك سابقا سهل اثباتها علي الشارت المستقبلي وليس علي الماضي
    اخيرا في عصر جان لم يكن هناك كومبيوتر كانت الحياة بسيطة فلاتعقدها بعلوم اشبت السوق فشلها
    جان لم يدرس النسبية لاانشاتين ولاالزمكان ولايعرف شفرة تسلا وتعليمة ليس متقدم لكن للحقيقة هو الوحيد الذي رسم الدورة التي تقوم
    عليها كل اسواق العالم اذا لم تعرفها لن تصل الي شئ ولن تفيدك اهنزازات كل كواكب الكون او التقاء زحل مع المشتري
    هذه قناعاتي ولااافرضها علي احد او اغير مفهوم احد دع السوق يحكم علي الكل
    وكما يقلون في الامثال ---- السوق محكمة

الصورة الرمزية maherhussein
    maherhussein غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    الإقامة
    سوريا
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SILENT369 مشاهدة المشاركة
    ------------------
    قمت من النوم علشانك
    النوم هذا فية سر
    خصوصا النوم العميق جدا
    انا اسمع اصوات في النوم العميق هذا
    هل يوجد تردد للنوم ايضا ؟
    في الها أمواج معينة تختلف حالة النوم عن اليقظة

الصورة الرمزية Boss369
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2020
    الإقامة
    اليابان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maherhussein مشاهدة المشاركة
    في الها أمواج معينة تختلف حالة النوم عن اليقظة
    ----------------
    ماهر ,, اخيرا بيكتب ههههههه
    مجرد مزحة كل كلامي ,, لاتاخد بة ,,
    لكن العمق الداخلي للانسان احيانا يصعب اختراقة ,, ولو تم اختراقة سندخل في كواليس يصعب تصديقها حتى
    مرحبا ماهر

الصورة الرمزية ابو لاما
    ابو لاما غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الإقامة
    السودان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

قصص ما قبل النوم.
    Game just started
    توقيع العضو