صفحة 174 من 193 الأولىالأولى ... 74124164168169170171172173174175176177178179180184 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 2,596 إلى 2,610 من 2881
    الصورة الرمزية hossamfx
    hossamfx غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الإقامة
    بلجيكا
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fxsmartsniper مشاهدة المشاركة
    ممكن ارفاق ريبورت
    الاكسبيرت بتاع وضاح

الصورة الرمزية hossamfx
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الإقامة
    بلجيكا
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الان اضفت 1 في سليباج ودخل صفقتين متتاليتين وحققو الهدف والان لم يدخل وشفت الجرنال ولقيت رسالة error: requote

الصورة الرمزية الباحث1
    الباحث1 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

سؤال مهم يا جماعه لاني بفتح حساب الان ومش عارف اعمل ايه في النقطه دي
    هل الرافعه الماليه لها شروط معينه
    ولا لو 1:100 هتكون فيها مشكله

الصورة الرمزية obamehriz
    obamehriz غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hossamfx مشاهدة المشاركة
    انا باشتغل بالاعدادات الافتراضية للسكريبت يعني ربح بسيط جدااااااااااااا لاني داخل النقطة بدولار انا لمش عاوز يتفهم لي كيف ديمو واصل الى 300 صفقة والحقيقي لسه عامل 10 صفقات بس

اتوقع مشكلتك في الاسبريد تأكد من الاسبريد في الحقيقي و التجريبي كم الفرق بين سعر البيع و سعر الشراء

في الحقيقي عندهم اقل شي 2 بيب و التجريبي بيوصل الى 1 بيب

تأكد وشوف هل في الحقيقي بيوصل الى 1 احيانا ام فقط دائما 2 كحد ادنى

الصورة الرمزية hossamfx
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الإقامة
    بلجيكا
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة obamehriz مشاهدة المشاركة

اتوقع مشكلتك في الاسبريد تأكد من الاسبريد في الحقيقي و التجريبي كم الفرق بين سعر البيع و سعر الشراء

في الحقيقي عندهم اقل شي 2 بيب و التجريبي بيوصل الى 1 بيب

تأكد وشوف هل في الحقيقي بيوصل الى 1 احيانا ام فقط دائما 2 كحد ادنى
    السبيرد بين 2 و3

الصورة الرمزية obamehriz
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

السبيرد بين 2 و3

اذا الاسبريد ما بيوصل ل 1 بيب اعتقد صعب يفتح صفقات كثيره او المفروض ما يفتح على حد علمي

ان شاء الله الشباب يقدرو يساعدو في تعديل السكربت عشان يفتح صفقات اذا الاسبريد 2 او 1

الصورة الرمزية amazing
    amazing غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

لا يزال نبحث عن شركه باسبيرد منخفض 4 خانات
    من لقي شركات جديده؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

الصورة الرمزية obamehriz
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الباحث1 مشاهدة المشاركة
    سؤال مهم يا جماعه لاني بفتح حساب الان ومش عارف اعمل ايه في النقطه دي
    هل الرافعه الماليه لها شروط معينه
    ولا لو 1:100 هتكون فيها مشكله

على اي شركة بتفتح الحساب ؟
    الرافعة المالية اقل شي مطلوب 1:200 وكل مازادت يكون افضل هذا على حد علمي و متابعتي للموضوع

الصورة الرمزية obamehriz
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

السبيرد بين 2 و3
    هل ما زالت الصفقات قليلة ام تحسن الوضع ؟

الصورة الرمزية Ashraf sherif
    Ashraf sherif غير متواجد حالياً موقوف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد:أريد شركه بهذه المواصفات

ركزو بقي معايا لو سمحتم علي اد ماتقدرو

اولا هتكلم في حاجتين ..

اول حاجة شركة تداول اف اكس .. مش هيا الشركة اللي بتفاوض معاها بس كان في مكالمة طويلة جدا مع امال اللي هيا مديرة الحسابات للشرق الاوسط

وكان ملخص المكالمة ان استحالة في شركة هتوفرلي اللي انا عايزه براس مال قليل
    زي مانتو عارفين هما بيوفرو الحسابات دي لراس المال اكبر من ١٠٠ الف دولار
    وبرده قالتلي السوبر سكالبينج او اكستريملي سكالبينج هيبقي صعب علي الحقيقي

واخر المكالمة كانت لو لقيت شركة واتفقت معاها ابعتلها عشان تدخل في الوكالة معايا

ثانيا والاهم ..

كل واحد يقولي فهم ايه من الايميل دا
    دا اخر حاجة وصلتني من الشركة عشان كل شوية بزن عليهم
    واخر سؤال استفزازي مني هيقدرو يوفرولي اللي عايزه لو انا

IB or white label ?

وكان دا الرد من الديريكتور بتاع الشركة
    وسامحوني شايل اسملها وكاتب مكانه كده
    ----

Good Evening Ashraf,

Thanks for all your interest in working with ----. Please know I have had the team working hard to try and accommodate your requirements.

I have some initial comments:

I have seen your videos and the statements you have from demo accounts. Firstly of course we all know that demo accounts although they may reflect real market pricing, they do not reflect real market execution. If you are trading with a real reputable broker that trades with the real market, then there is no way you would achieve the results you see your robot achieving as there would be significant slippage – especially when trading much increased size, that would put the ea in to loss making positions.

1- 4 digits MT4 – yes we can do this. It is important you understand the point I will raise in answer to your question 7

2- 1 pip fixed spread or below in EUR-USD – ---- are a true straight through processing broker. Whilst most of the time our spread is sub 1 pip (of course you will only see to pip level with 4 digits), we cannot fix this spread – you will see what the real market is at that time.

3- very very very fast sever and allow Hard scalping – Yes ---- has the fastest execution of any on-line broker I know. Our servers are located immediately next to our aggregation and liquidity providers servers and hard wired together. If you are using a sophisticated VPS provider (we can even recommend ones in the same data centre as our servers), then it is impossible to get faster. “Hard scalping” is a function of market depth, please note that market depth may not be significant, especially at times of volatility. As I’ve said ----- is a straight through processing broker, so our depth is as good as the banks behind us.

4- broker has good reputation – I have set up ----- to be the MOST honest and respectable broker in the market. Again we are a straight through processing broker (which is very unusual in the broker space). What that means is that when you trade, ---- takes the same real position with the interbank market. We do not absorb your risk. Many brokers do absorb your risk with the sole intention of making profit from your loss. These type of brokers are extremely easy to tell, and they will not support you if you have ea’s that perform well. One of the simplest ways to tell if a broker is taking your risk is the execution type. “Instant Execution” means the trade is executed at the price which you see only, without validation from the real world quote that may be underneath. This type of execution is designed for the actual liquidity providers who make the real markets directly. A broker using this type of execution is most likely a “market maker” in the sense they are taking your risk. NO reputable broker in my opinion (and I’ve been in the global market for 23 years, on the banking side as well as having owned another major fx broking house prior to setting up ----) will ever use “Instant Execution”.

5- no requote – again there is always the risk of requotes. NO reputable broker can eliminate requotes 100%. If they say they can, they are taking your risk and intend you to lose.

6- No commission – easy done.

7- No filtering for price , its very important to EA .. having sum gabs in price ups and down. – ---- do not filter any prices. We provide a granularity of pricing to the tick level (5 digits) – you however create an element of filtering by your request for 4 digits. Anyway, again ---- is very proudly a true reputable straight through processing broker – giving you access to the real market. If you are a real trader then this is the only way to trade. Markets DO gap. Any reputable broker cannot escape the real market. Especially if you are trading around news events etc.

Now of course we want to do all we can to help you, and would love to have you as either an IB or a white label. Please know however that ---- is a home for real traders. I have obviously not investigated your EA and the mechanics behind it – but I have of course seen every type of ea and trading system that exists. When I look at your video and your statement provided I can pretty accurately predict that your EA is the type that only works with smaller brokers that run market making models, and of course doesn’t really work at all – but possibly either puts those brokers out of business, or they will refuse the deal flow. If that flow were to go to the real world the execution would be very different.

Now that said, if we can evidence the real size of the trading (by real size of initial deposits and real open positions), then we can communicate directly with the banks to get dedicated liquidity just for you. To do this we would need to have a minimum of 15mill deposits to create the flow they would be prepared to offer direct liquidity for. This could potentially be very exciting and I’m sure we can arrange a dedicated max 1 pip fixed from one of our liquidity providers if the funds are there.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

بتمني تعليق مستر وضاح والشباب الخبرة او حتي اي حد من الادارة

اكمل واعمل ايداع ونجرب وزي ماتيجي تيجي ولا ايييييييييييييه ؟؟؟؟؟

مع العلم
    دا شكل التذبذب والسبريد معظم اليوم
    اه السبريد متحرك وممكن يزيد بس متابعه من الاسبوع اللي فات
    اغلب اليوم اقل من نقطة
    يعني لو خلو الحساب ٤ ارقام غالبا هيبقي نقطة ان شاء الله
    قولولي رايكم

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	Screen shot 2012-08-01 at 4.45.34 PM.png
المشاهدات:	53
الحجـــم:	34.3 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	332832
    آخر تعديل بواسطة Ashraf sherif ، 01-08-2012 الساعة 05:49 PM

الصورة الرمزية amazing
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ashraf sherif مشاهدة المشاركة
    بتمني تعليق مستر وضاح والشباب الخبرة او حتي اي حد من الادارة

اكمل واعمل ايداع ونجرب وزي ماتيجي تيجي ولا ايييييييييييييه ؟؟؟؟؟

مع العلم
    دا شكل التذبذب والسبريد معظم اليوم
    اه السبريد متحرك بس متابعه من الاسبوع اللي فات
    اغلب اليوم اقل من نقطة
    يعني لو خلو الحساب ٤ ارقام غالبا هيبقي نقطة ان شاء الله
    قولولي رايكم

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	Screen shot 2012-08-01 at 4.45.34 PM.png
المشاهدات:	53
الحجـــم:	34.3 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	332832
    بتوفيق

الصورة الرمزية amazing
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

ركزو بقي معايا لو سمحتم علي اد ماتقدرو

اولا هتكلم في حاجتين ..

اول حاجة شركة تداول اف اكس .. مش هيا الشركة اللي بتفاوض معاها بس كان في مكالمة طويلة جدا مع امال اللي هيا مديرة الحسابات للشرق الاوسط

وكان ملخص المكالمة ان استحالة في شركة هتوفرلي اللي انا عايزه براس مال قليل
    زي مانتو عارفين هما بيوفرو الحسابات دي لراس المال اكبر من ١٠٠ الف دولار
    وبرده قالتلي السوبر سكالبينج او اكستريملي سكالبينج هيبقي صعب علي الحقيقي

واخر المكالمة كانت لو لقيت شركة واتفقت معاها ابعتلها عشان تدخل في الوكالة معايا

ثانيا والاهم ..

كل واحد يقولي فهم ايه من الايميل دا
    دا اخر حاجة وصلتني من الشركة عشان كل شوية بزن عليهم
    واخر سؤال استفزازي مني هيقدرو يوفرولي اللي عايزه لو انا

IB or white label ?

وكان دا الرد من الديريكتور بتاع الشركة
    وسامحوني شايل اسملها وكاتب مكانه كده
    ----

Good Evening Ashraf,

Thanks for all your interest in working with ----. Please know I have had the team working hard to try and accommodate your requirements.

I have some initial comments:

I have seen your videos and the statements you have from demo accounts. Firstly of course we all know that demo accounts although they may reflect real market pricing, they do not reflect real market execution. If you are trading with a real reputable broker that trades with the real market, then there is no way you would achieve the results you see your robot achieving as there would be significant slippage – especially when trading much increased size, that would put the ea in to loss making positions.

1- 4 digits MT4 – yes we can do this. It is important you understand the point I will raise in answer to your question 7

2- 1 pip fixed spread or below in EUR-USD – ---- are a true straight through processing broker. Whilst most of the time our spread is sub 1 pip (of course you will only see to pip level with 4 digits), we cannot fix this spread – you will see what the real market is at that time.

3- very very very fast sever and allow Hard scalping – Yes ---- has the fastest execution of any on-line broker I know. Our servers are located immediately next to our aggregation and liquidity providers servers and hard wired together. If you are using a sophisticated VPS provider (we can even recommend ones in the same data centre as our servers), then it is impossible to get faster. “Hard scalping” is a function of market depth, please note that market depth may not be significant, especially at times of volatility. As I’ve said ----- is a straight through processing broker, so our depth is as good as the banks behind us.

4- broker has good reputation – I have set up ----- to be the MOST honest and respectable broker in the market. Again we are a straight through processing broker (which is very unusual in the broker space). What that means is that when you trade, ---- takes the same real position with the interbank market. We do not absorb your risk. Many brokers do absorb your risk with the sole intention of making profit from your loss. These type of brokers are extremely easy to tell, and they will not support you if you have ea’s that perform well. One of the simplest ways to tell if a broker is taking your risk is the execution type. “Instant Execution” means the trade is executed at the price which you see only, without validation from the real world quote that may be underneath. This type of execution is designed for the actual liquidity providers who make the real markets directly. A broker using this type of execution is most likely a “market maker” in the sense they are taking your risk. NO reputable broker in my opinion (and I’ve been in the global market for 23 years, on the banking side as well as having owned another major fx broking house prior to setting up ----) will ever use “Instant Execution”.

5- no requote – again there is always the risk of requotes. NO reputable broker can eliminate requotes 100%. If they say they can, they are taking your risk and intend you to lose.

6- No commission – easy done.

7- No filtering for price , its very important to EA .. having sum gabs in price ups and down. – ---- do not filter any prices. We provide a granularity of pricing to the tick level (5 digits) – you however create an element of filtering by your request for 4 digits. Anyway, again ---- is very proudly a true reputable straight through processing broker – giving you access to the real market. If you are a real trader then this is the only way to trade. Markets DO gap. Any reputable broker cannot escape the real market. Especially if you are trading around news events etc.

Now of course we want to do all we can to help you, and would love to have you as either an IB or a white label. Please know however that ---- is a home for real traders. I have obviously not investigated your EA and the mechanics behind it – but I have of course seen every type of ea and trading system that exists. When I look at your video and your statement provided I can pretty accurately predict that your EA is the type that only works with smaller brokers that run market making models, and of course doesn’t really work at all – but possibly either puts those brokers out of business, or they will refuse the deal flow. If that flow were to go to the real world the execution would be very different.

Now that said, if we can evidence the real size of the trading (by real size of initial deposits and real open positions), then we can communicate directly with the banks to get dedicated liquidity just for you. To do this we would need to have a minimum of 15mill deposits to create the flow they would be prepared to offer direct liquidity for. This could potentially be very exciting and I’m sure we can arrange a dedicated max 1 pip fixed from one of our liquidity providers if the funds are there.
    استاذ اشرف دا الكلام كله محبط اوي يعني مفيش طريقه للتغلب على المشكله دي اعادة التسعير يعني ايه؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amazing مشاهدة المشاركة
    استاذ اشرف دا الكلام كله محبط اوي يعني مفيش طريقه للتغلب على المشكله دي اعادة التسعير يعني ايه؟
    هوا الكلام مش محبط .. دا تفسير طبيعي للسوق اللي بنتعامل معاه
    وهما قالو اللي في ايديهم .. الشركة pure stp
    يعني ميقدروش يثبتو السبريد اطلاقا زي الماركت ميكر
    والتذبذب والفلترة مش بيفلترو السعر وزي مانت شايف في الصورة
    السبريد بيبدا من 0.3 وبدون عمولة
    اه الحساب ٥ ارقام بس زي ماشوفت ممكن يخلوه ٤ عادي
    وسمعة الشركة الحمد لله كويسة جدا

المشكلة الوحيدة ان حتي لو وفرولي كل حاجة هتبقي سرعة التنفيذ .. بيقولو و النت بيقول انهم اسرع الشركات تنفيذ الاوامر .. بس السكريبت عنيف جدا جدا جدا جدا برده يعني استحالة استحالة هتبقي النتيجة زي الديمو اللي ادهشنا كلنا ..
    ممكن تبقي اقل وكويسة بس مش هيا هيا

برده قولولي رايكم كلكم خصوصا الناس المشتركة معايا في الحساب
    ادوس ولا اييييييه ؟؟؟

بالمناسبة الفيديو اللي بيتكلمو عنه دا فيديو انا سجلته لمنصة GCG عشان اشرحلهم بالظبط اللي انا عايزه
    آخر تعديل بواسطة Ashraf sherif ، 01-08-2012 الساعة 06:19 PM

الصورة الرمزية amazing
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

هوا الكلام مش محبط .. دا تفسير طبيعي للسوق اللي بنتعامل معاه
    وهما قالو اللي في ايديهم .. الشركة pure stp
    يعني ميقدروش يثبتو السبريد اطلاقا زي الماركت ميكر
    والتذبذب والفلترة مش بيفلترو السعر وزي مانت شايف في الصورة
    السبريد بيبدا من 0.3 وبدون عمولة
    اه الحساب ٥ ارقام بس زي ماشوفت ممكن يخلوه ٤ عادي
    وسمعة الشركة الحمد لله كويسة جدا

المشكلة الوحيدة ان حتي لو وفرولي كل حاجة هتبقي سرعة التنفيذ .. بيقولو و النت بيقول انهم اسرع الشركات تنفيذ الاوامر .. بس السكريبت عنيف جدا جدا جدا جدا برده يعني استحالة استحالة هتبقي النتيجة زي الديمو اللي ادهشنا كلنا ..
    ممكن تبقي اقل وكويسة بس مش هيا هيا

برده قولولي رايكم كلكم خصوصا الناس المشتركة معايا في الحساب
    ادوس ولا اييييييه ؟؟؟
    ان شاء الله بيوفروا حساب 4 خانات و ان لم يوفرو , 5 خانات صعب جدا ملهوش طريقه
    ما رايك بمنصة كورونكس طبعا يمكن اعمال بريج مع الميتا و الاسعار غير مفلتره
    بتوفيق
    آخر تعديل بواسطة amazing ، 01-08-2012 الساعة 06:10 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17