النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
    الصورة الرمزية شذى22
    شذى22 غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات

Exclamation The worst industry in the life industry is the enemy!

The worst industry in the life industry is the enemy!

It does not require more than foolish and ill-management and lack of indifference; to rally around you and crowds of anti Amoaillan and liabilities.
    The experience taught me that patience is wise to the offenders and the length of self-treatment and use them to pay the Lord's way that is better (if that enmity between you and him like a friend and intimate).
    O bother him *** from which effective and who
    Push Vdatk "Balti" *** until you see "if that"
    Experiences and taught me not to lament over those who refuse to be enemies, but the opponents; understand part of the year in the divine life, and they tax the hard work fruitful.

Thank you enemies!
    You taught me how to listen to the cash and cash Garah without confusion, and how I spend on my way without hesitation, though I heard not what to say and it is unthinkable outlines ..
    This is a great lesson can not be received in theory no matter how hard one, until the writ of God has coached him, and Egerah bitterness at first; to be something familiar after that.

Thank you enemies!
    You who caused the self-discipline and not Anciagaha with praise Almadhan, I Qadkm God - the Almighty - to be able to deal cuff; so as not to be deceived by one's praising or excessive praise lavishly or admiration is misplaced who look look do not see but good deeds, the opposite of what you're doing when you do not see only the other side, or you can see Hassan Vtgalouna ugly.

Thank you enemies!
    You Schrtm tongues defend the right and tend to him and Istterha Gmtkm; Vtenbera advocate pleading ..
    Not for the flames with bordered *** what was known as a good lute
    Thank you .. Thank you enemies!
    You people with credit - even if it did not Chaúa - the industry measure of balance and justice in the idea.
    It may have given some rights over the right of; Fkintm reason for tightening the balance, and accuracy of correction and revision.
    Not Aokhznkm anger symptoms; one would if income is desired in the interest of the campus itself, meditation, and engaged in the midst of the reply and rollback; did not remain in the same place for calm and deliberate .. And auditing in the words of the violator; perhaps the object of right, even less ..

Thank you enemies!
    You sharpen the vigor, and making the challenge, and the opening of the track, and proceeded to race; to become one himself severe scarcity, many cams it, careful to Trekayaa, and investigation of the shrines of progress and thanks .. Legitimacy and competition year, and as much as Rabbani (in faith).
    Competition and the honor is the honor and purity of purpose, method, and the sincerity of the means, and the purity of pocket!

Thank you enemies.
    You are trained from the patient and the probability with good and bad interview and symptoms.

Thank you for the enemies!!
    Perhaps in the balance of good deeds unless active self collected from the good and the good work, but patience and beautification and satisfaction and pardon and forgiveness ..

Dear enemies!
    I know that some say Isoakm, not God, what I meant by that Osukm, but I really say: Good friends are like you ..
    You are brothers in God, no matter what differences, if we look at the points of agreement to have seen that many big!
    We agree on the principles of faith, and the pillars of Islam, and the door of belief, let alone Nteklv extract and generate new meanings; to Nvasal around and make a difference then get excited him?!
    Let it be .. This was issued to me ... Or was issued to you, let bygones be bygones, and we spend our faces from the past, and we look to the future, optimistic its good, and Industry for His glory, and cooperation in righteousness and piety, and Toasia truth and patience, and the restoration of the meanings of love and brotherhood in God, which is the greatest happiness, and deprived of its goodness has campus.
    I do not Osvkm enemies; because I Oznkm as well, both ..; but because I think that there are those who want to be as well, and he seeks his ... However, we are brothers and friends if you like or you refuse.
    God forgave you, and forgive you, and you guided us to the straight path, and help us to remedy the shortcomings and mistakes in our souls, and know the weaknesses and the passion, and we are not the blink of an eye ..

Finally ...
    Thank you, friends ...
    Peace be upon you

الصورة الرمزية محمدسالمان
    محمدسالمان غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي

موضوع رائع
    جزاكى الله خيرا

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17