النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
    الصورة الرمزية مصطفى شوكت
    مصطفى شوكت غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2011
    المشاركات

افتراضي To achieve your goal .. played down the mistakes of others

To achieve your goal .. played down the mistakes of others

Imagine if I said to your child or your wife or your employee a fool when he committed the error, and that he does not have any advantage or talent, is no doubt that the reprimand be assassinated in which all the hopes and ambitions and incentives will not apply under the front of his hope.

Motivation is simply to say or do any of the other up to a state of passion, happiness, and the demand for business and accomplish goals, and through a range of motives to induce to do something.

Thus, the successful person, whether an employer or friend is able to find the motivation among his followers, or at least Tzkém them, and then motivate them to master and quickly accomplish the goals of any kind.

So be extravagant in your motivation and encouragement to others, and let the other person feel always trusted himself, and his ability to show his talents .. This advice is provided to you Dale Carnegie's best-selling book in the world.

Says Dale Carnegie in his book "How to Win Friends and Influence People": a short time ago I had a friend of the age of forty, and speeches girl thin, asked him to learn the origins of dancing in the halls of disco, and because my friend was idle and had not been his practice This dance has suffered by many at the hands of trainers who brought them his fiancee, and eventually learn to dance skill .. When attended by a new coach told him at the first meeting reunion that graceful textures possess intelligently witty and will be the most talented dancers in the country, were these words as a medicine made from the friend's male dancers are not too difficult for him dust, competing girls to share dance after Be Atherbn than in the previous .

Look for features

So be extravagant to show the advantages of others, even if I never find, Valthjaa and motivation have the ability to create and show, and goes on Carnegie in the examples list, saying: "He was my friend," Lowell Thomas "an artist of excellence in human relations because it always works to build your character and gives you the confidence and courage, and say that I spent with him once a weekend, and once asked me to play with him. "bridge", and I did not know anything about this game, not even their bases and assets, but he refused my argument, saying: "Why, my dear, nothing in it any secrets, it is a game needs only one memory and thinking .. And you remember what I once wrote about memory and its relationship Balbrig, but this will be easy for you to fit it your talents "

He admitted that I found myself just minutes after this encouragement was sitting at a table "bridge" for the first time as a result he told me that I am I have a natural talent and it is easy on the exercise of this game.
    This incident leads us to the story of the player "Daily Kalprston" Star Game "bridge" and who wrote several books about this game was translated to many languages, has sold nearly a million copies, and he told me this player when he came to the United States in 1922 was willing to work philosophy and sociology, but he failure and then try to work in the sale of coal failure of too, and then claimed the works in the sale of milk, and the failure of his share again, even pious lady called "Josephine Dillon" and has been connected, Vahbha and married her and he was offered participation in a game of "bridge", but he refused to ignorance of the rules the game, but pressed him, and then I told him it was very intelligent and genius, and the praise he gave Kalprston and kept shared play, again and again until he found himself a master is unsurpassed as one of them, and quickly ran tournaments at the level of the United States was the first winner, then ran international competitions issued its list months until it became really shiny in the game of "bridge" in the world, and sold over a million copies.

And confirms the Carnegie few words free have the effect of charming lead to show the talents the person potential, and that was in serious need of those who disclosed the cover, and even turn into reality so if you want to change people, and show their talent potential you have to use the encouragement and motivation, to make the errors person does not value them .. Mark then the thing which you would like the other person it easy, easy depends on the intelligence and genius.

الصورة الرمزية مصرى وافتخر
    مصرى وافتخر غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2011
    المشاركات

افتراضي

جزاك الله خيرا

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17