النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات

Thumbs up Treasures, jewels and the treasures of

In the name of God the Merciful
    Ibn al-Qayyim Almighty God's mercy: Praise God; in psychology grew the devil, and the envy of Cain, and Atto returned, and the tyranny of Thamud, and the audacity of Nimrod, Pharaoh, elongation, punk Qarun and Haman slut. ..

Salaf said: God created the angels minds without desire, lust and the creation of animals without brains, and the creation of Adam and rode the mind and desire, his mind thinks it is his desire he joined the Angels, and his desire dominated his mind, he joined the Balbhaúm.

Sofyan said the Revolutionary: What addressed something more on me than myself, once and once on me.

Malik ibn Dinar said - may God have mercy on him - the womb of a slave of God said to himself: Are not the author as well? Are not her as well? Then Zmha, then Khtmha then stay with her book of God Almighty was a leader.

Abu Bakr al-Warraq: Refer to the circus to God to leave from your job from God Almighty, not the concern of concerns you about God Almighty as yourself, which is between Jnbek.

Mujahid said: best of the same religion humiliated, and humbled himself cherished his religion.

Sofyan said the Revolutionary asceticism asceticism in this world is in people, and the first Zhdk it in yourself.

Khalid bin Ma'daan: the man does not understand all the jurisprudence until people see in the side of God like Alabaar, and then return it to himself so contemptible Hakr.

Hassan said: May God have mercy slave stood at his main concern, if God went though the other was late.

Said Bakr bin Abdullah Muzani: When you look at the people of Arafat, I thought the most important has forgiven them, nor I them.

Yunus ibn 'Ubayd said: I find the lock of a hundred good qualities, I know that in myself and one of them.

Hassan said: still piety Balmottagan even left a lot of fear I'm no man's land.

Said Abu Yazeed: I still drive myself to God, crying, so I have given with a laugh.

Hassan said: From the reluctance is from a person that makes his job with no means.

He is easy: the distracted curiosity campus piety.

He is known: a person with words does not mean, betrayal of God Almighty.

Yahya ibn Mu'adh said: hearts boil Kakaddor including, tongues scoops, see the man when he speaks, the tongue Agterv than you in his heart, sweet .. Acid .. Tortured .. Brine .. And so on, and shows you a taste of his heart large portions of the tongue.

Malik ibn Dinar said: The righteous to boil their hearts work righteousness and ungodly acts of debauchery boil their hearts, and God sees your concerns, your concerns and see what God have mercy.

Said Aisha, may Allah be pleased about: The first innovation that was done after the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him; satiety, that when their stomachs, Jman their souls into the world.

Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: Do not sit with the people sitting with a nurse, the passions of the heart.

Abu Gemini: Because sitting pig, is dearer to me than sitting with a man of the people of the passions.

Ibn al-Qayyim Almighty God's mercy: all that was praised in the Koran is the servant of the fruit of science, and what was its defamation is the fruit of ignorance.

Shatby said Allah's mercy: Last things down from the hearts of the righteous: the love of power and precedence.

Ibn al-Qayyim may God have mercy on him: if not in science but of closeness to Allah and join the world of angels enough to honor him as well and, what was hard world and the Hereafter depends on its conditional winning.

Ibn al-Atheer said: The hidden lust: For love of people to work.

Bishr ibn al-Harith said: What fears God from love of fame.

Ali may Allah be pleased with him: acclaimed science work, the only answer he went.

Bare said humans: zakat performed modern: Fastamiloa of every five hundred talk talk.

Hassan said: Beware of procrastination, you and I do not Bgdk your day, tomorrow is not for you so be in tomorrow, as you today, if not tomorrow, you did not regret it wastes a day.

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Baqi: What I know I missed an hour of my life in fun Olab.

Dhahabi said: that the science is not a lot of the novel, but it throws light of God in the heart, and police followed, and the escape from the passion and innovation.

Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them: the world is the Lord who knows the young people before Uncle Kabbarah.

Said one of the predecessor: but the flag bestows talents God loved his creation, not a share in a Bal_husb, even if the bug was first lineage of people by the household of the Prophet peace be upon him.

Was said to the people of God's mercy: Where you all this science? He said denial of credit, and walk in the country, and patience Ksber inanimate objects, and Bkour Cabacor Raven.

Golden said Allah's mercy: with the exception of a community of covariance and envy, but what was on the side of the Prophets and Messengers of peace.

Shafei said, Allah's mercy: God, if I learned that cold water from the flawed Mruta something only drunk hot.

Was said to Ahmad ibn Hanbal: How do you know the liars? He said: Bmoaaidhm.

Pyramid bin Hayyan said: What I accept Abdullah in his heart to God, but I accept the hearts of the faithful to God even give him a raid.

الصورة الرمزية حياتى لله
    حياتى لله غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي

موضوع رائع ويالها من درر وجواهر
    بارك الله فيك

الصورة الرمزية احلام عمرنا
    احلام عمرنا غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010