(ما الفرق بين هنا وهناك)

كنت اصحى بالصباح الباكر لا ااعرف الشمس مشرقة والنهار اطل بنوره الا عندما افتح الشباك وانظر الى الطيور ترسل الحان تنعش الروح مع بداية يوم جديد . كنت استغرب الهدوء بالشوارع المحيطة بشقتي الجميلة المحاطة بشتى انواع الورود وحدائق جنان الارض . طرحت الرهان مع نفسي بأنه سوف يأتي يوم اسمع فية منبهات السيارات وغير ذلك الى ان مضت الأيام والشهور والسنوات دون ان اكسب الرهان بما دار بفكري . كنت اعيش في بلد وفي مدينة وفي شقة بأحد الأحياء بمدينة باري بمقاطعة ولز كانت الحياة تشبة الحياة بكوكب جديد وغريب بالنسبة لي .
كل شيء كان جميل من حولي . كانت الثواني والدقائق والساعات تمر كأنها لحظة وليست أي لحظة بل كانت من اجمل اللحظات التي تمر من عمري . كنت استمتع بركوب دراجتي بالذهاب الى الكلية والتي كان لها طريق منظوم بأجمل الأشجار والأزهار اكاد لا ارا الشمس والتي كانت تحجبها الأغصان تارة والغيوم تارة اخرى
. كنت اتمنى ان الوقت والزمن يتوقف كي اشبع فظولي وعيناي بالنظرالى السماء وتصاقط حبات المطر وهدوء حركة السيرللأطفال والقاصدين اعمالهم بسياراتهم والمتقيدين بأنظمة وحركة مروركدت ان ابكي على ما فات من عمري بعيدا عن هذه الحياة وهذه الأنظمة . كنت اقول لنفسي لماذا لا استغني عن دراجتي واذهب الى الكلية مشيا على الاقدام كان الطريق خلابا وجميلا الى ان اصل بوابة يكسوها العشب والزهرمختلطة الوانة متسمرا وواقفا في تلك البوابة رجل وسيم طويل القامة يحمل بطاقة تحمل اسم عميد الكلية يتحلا بالتعامل ببتسامة مرحبا ومهليا يشع من وجهه جمال الصباح لا يتأخرعلى طلابة وعلي بألقاء تحية الصباح قائلا (good morning abdull ) صباح الخير عبد الرحمن . كان الحب يت عرع كل يوم في قلبي حاملا معة رزمات من التفائل الذي يمد جسمي بنشوة وحيوية من الطاقة والدعم الروحي والمعـنوي . كنت احرص كل اسبوع ان اذهب لأصلي صلاة الجمعة بالمسجد الذي يبعد حوالي الخمسة أ ميال خارج المدينة
ثم ابدأ اول ايام الأسبوع نشيطا ومتجدد بالأيمان والأستغفار والدعاء والصحة.لم يكن هناك ما يزعجني اوينغص حياتي بمجتمع يحترم خصوصيات البشربكل اشكالها معتمدا ومتسلح بعلمة وثقافتة وصدقة والتزامة وحضارتة متبعا
قوانين بلدة التي تبعث السكينة والراحة والأستقراروحقوق الناس بالعلم والعمل واحترام علاقاتهم بالمجتمعات.
لقد مرت تلك السنتين كأنها يومين من عمري لم احس بالفارق الا عندما هبطت اقدامي بشوارع كانت تحكي وتصور التناقظ الذي يوضح البعد بين مغيب الشمس ومشرقها لاتقارن بالحياة التي عشتها ورأيتها بتلك السنوات. كنت اعتبرها العمر الحقيقي بحياتي الدراسية والمعـيشية وحرية الذات بكل اشكالها واتجاهاتها لا يتخللها التناقظات ولا الأمراض النفسية المستعـصية ا لتي زرعت في نفـسي وهذا ما جعلني اقول (ماالفرق بين هنا وهناك)

What's the difference between here and there)

I do not wake up early the morning I do not know the sun is shining and the day he peered his light, but when I open the window and see the birds are sent to revive the spirit of music composed with the beginning of a new day. I was amazed quiet street surrounded by the beautiful surrounding Bhqti various types of roses and gardens Jinan ground. Put a bet with myself that day will come where I heard the alarms and other car that passed the days, months and years to win the wager, without including House in thought. I lived in a country and a city apartment in one of the slum city of Bari Province, Wells was a life-like planet life new and strange for me.
Everything was beautiful around me. The seconds, minutes and hours pass as if for a moment and not a moment but was one of the most beautiful moments of my life with. I enjoy riding my bike to go to college and have had through the versified beautiful trees and flowers, I can hardly Lara sun, which was sometimes overshadowed by the branches of the tree and the clouds at other times
. I was hoping that the time and the time to stop and my eyes filled the Fezoli Balnzeraly Tsaqt the sky and rain beads and quiet movement Alsearllotefal and destined for their actions with their vehicles and abiding systems and the movement of M'rourkdt to cry on the laps of my life away from this life and these regulations. I say to myself, why not waived my bike and go to college on foot road was fascinating and beautiful to the origin of the gate covered with grass and Alzahrmokhtltp colors, glued, and stood at the gate of a handsome man tall carrying a card bearing the name of Dean Ithla deal Bptsamp hello and Mhlia radiating from his face beauty Sabah has no Itokraly students and to lay down, saying "Good morning (good morning abdull) Good morning, Abdul Rahman. It was love at Ara in my heart every day, carrying packages of optimism, which supplies my body with the ecstasy of energy and vitality and support the spiritual and moral development. I was sure to go every week to pray Friday prayers mosque, which lies about five a canted out of the city
Then start the first day of week, active and renewed faith and pray and seek forgiveness and health. There is not what bothers me Auings Society respects the privacy of my Alepeshrbakl forms supported and armed with knowledge, culture and charity, and his commitment and his or her own, following the
The laws of the town that are of tranquility, comfort and Alostaqrarohakouk people with knowledge and working relationships and respect for communities.
Those two years have passed like two days I have never felt the difference when it landed, but my feet were telling the streets and the perception of Altnaqz that demonstrates the distance between the sun goes down and the Mushargaha comparable to the life that I have been through and I saw those years. I considered the real age of study and living my life and the freedom of self in all its forms and trends are not punctuated Altnaqzat incurable mental illness or a T-planted in myself and that's what made me say (Maalfrq between here and there)