صفحة 7 من 17 الأولىالأولى 12345678910111213 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 91 إلى 105 من 243
    الصورة الرمزية phantom2479
    phantom2479 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: ورشة متابعة إكسبرت مؤشر (Volatility.Pivot)

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة light-chair مشاهدة المشاركة
    Thank you to all of you who contributed to this EA, especially MR DOLLAR
    In order to improve the efficiency of the EA, I recommend to add 100 SMA filter: Buy order is only considered if price is above 100 SMA and vice versa for Sell order. The following chart show 3 bad orders that can be avoid using the filter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks you
    if u change the EMA to 55 and change atr_factor on Volatility.Pivot to 4, you will see better result

الصورة الرمزية MR.dollar
    MR.dollar غير متواجد حالياً مشرف المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

قمت بإضافة فلتر موفينج
    UseMaFilter تفعيل أو تعطيل فلتر الموفينج أفريج
    MaPeriod الفتره للموفينج أفريج
    Ma_Mode نوع الموفينج أفريج

بالنسبه للفلتر فهو يستخدم في الدخول الرئيسي الأول فقط وليس في المضاعفات
    الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة
    توقيع العضو
    بناء أنظمة تداول آلي ويدوي لفحص سوق العملات ودمجها مع التحليل الفني لإتخاذ القرارات

الصورة الرمزية hunlion
    hunlion غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    الإقامة
    الجزائر
    المشاركات

نتائج رائعة ما هي الإعدادات التي تعمل عليها أخي

الصورة الرمزية light-chair
    light-chair غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MR.dollar مشاهدة المشاركة
    قمت بإضافة فلتر موفينج
    UseMaFilter تفعيل أو تعطيل فلتر الموفينج أفريج
    MaPeriod الفتره للموفينج أفريج
    Ma_Mode نوع الموفينج أفريج

بالنسبه للفلتر فهو يستخدم في الدخول الرئيسي الأول فقط وليس في المضاعفات
    Thank you Mr Dollar - you see: EUR USD today's 2 false signals would have been avoided by using the 100SMA filter - I' am referring to mrdollar-raid-ea-v3 posted on myfxbook - also I do not agree on not closing loosing deals because over time they may accumulate big losses

Regards
    آخر تعديل بواسطة light-chair ، 11-03-2011 الساعة 02:29 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

Today the EA took two bad trades. I am going to show them and suggest improvement to the EA
    First trade: Sell USD - CAD, what wrong is:

1- the trade is against 100SMA and 2- the trade is against H1 time frame trend:

In order to improve the EA, I suggest to involve H1 time frame. The two indicators that I would like to focus on are the 100SMA and the volatility.pivot on both time frames (30min and H1).
    The 100SMA suggests a trade zone for both 30min and H1 time frames, this trade zone could be either buy if the price evolves above 100SMA or sell if price evolves below 100SMA. The trade decision always taken on 30min time frame should be in accordance with the 100 SMA trade zone on H1 time frame.
    The second indicator volatility.pivot: using atr_factor = 4 on H1 time frame we also obtain a buy or sell zone on H1 time frame that should not be violated by the trade decision (taken on 30 min TF)

So the First conclusion is NOT TO BUY WHEN PRICE EVOLVES BELOW 100SMA (and vice versa for sell). There might be some good buy trades when price evolves below 100SMA but they are too risky for this EA so we do better to avoid them in order to improve the efficiency of the EA. MR dollar added 100SMA filter to the EA (this is of great help) but I will comment it later on with the second tarde.
    Second Conclusion: the volatility.pivot indicator with atr_factor = 4 on H1 time frame warrants buy or sell trade zone that should not be violated by smaller time 30min trade decisions: the EA should take trades on 30min time frame only if there are in accordance with H1 trade zone - buy trade on 30minTF for buy zone on H1TF and vice versa for sell).

The second bad trade taken today by the EA is buy trade for EUR/JPY:

Buy 1 and Buy 2 are bad trades because they are against 100SMA trend (the price evolves below 100SMA so only sell trades should be considered) even though the EA took one of the two buy bad trades.

Even though Sell 1 and Sell 2 are below 100SMA on 30min time frame, they were not good enough because at the time of both sell trade signals the price still evolves above 100SMA on H1 time frame (the price was actually fighting the 100SMA on H1 TF) .

Sell 3 on 30 min TF was the right one to take because the price eventually suceeded to break through 100SMA on H1 time frame:

Therefore, I prefer that the 100SMA filter that MR DOLLAR added to the EA would apply to the H1 time frame.
    Conclusion: in order to improve the result of the EA I recommend:
    The tarde decision (buy or sell) taken on 30min time frame (using atr-factor = 3) should be in conformity with the trade zone estalished on H1 time frime (usine atr_factor = 4). buy trade on 30min TF for trade zone on H1 TF and vice versa for sell.

The SMA filter applies to H1 time frame.

Also there could be an option in the EA to indicate which time frame should apply for the filter and for the trade zone)

Thank you.
    آخر تعديل بواسطة light-chair ، 11-03-2011 الساعة 07:22 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

To summarise, Mr Dollar I would like you to:
    add a possibility for the SMA filter to apply on H1 time frame
    and to add another filter using volatility.pivot indicator on H1 time frame with atr-factor = 4 according to which trade on 30min TF should be in the same direction
    Regards

الصورة الرمزية MR.dollar
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

To summarise, Mr Dollar I would like you to:
    add a possibility for the SMA filter to apply on H1 time frame
    and to add another filter using volatility.pivot indicator on H1 time frame with atr-factor = 4 according to which trade on 30min TF should be in the same direction
    Regards
    تم إضافة فلتر المؤشر بإعدادات أخرى بحيث يجب أن تكون في نفس الإتجاه
    وإضافة إمكانية تحديد التايم فريم لفلتر الموفينج أفريج

حتى الآن الإكسبرت محقق نتائج 20% من الحساب والخساره المعلقه 15%

لذلك سألت نفسي ما هو أفضل حل لإغلاق الصفقات لأني أيضا لا أفضل ترك الصفقات مفتوحه دائما على أمل عودة السعر لها لذلك :
    أضفت خيار
    CloseAllPairs عند تفعيله سوف يقوم الإكسبرت بالعمل على خاصية بناء الرصيد الأساسي بحيث يتم تحديد ربح معين في المتغير AccountProfitTarget وعندما يصل البالانس إلى ربح معين سواء من الصفقات التي أغلقت أو الصفقات المفتوحه يتم إغلاق جميع الصفقات والبدء من جديد
    آخر تعديل بواسطة MR.dollar ، 28-03-2011 الساعة 10:26 PM
    توقيع العضو
    بناء أنظمة تداول آلي ويدوي لفحص سوق العملات ودمجها مع التحليل الفني لإتخاذ القرارات

الصورة الرمزية MR.dollar
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

تم رفع الإكسبرت بالإعدادات الجديده
    رابط لمتابعة نتائج الإعدادات 2 النسخه 3.2

توقيع العضو

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

Thank you MR DOLLAR
    I have few recommendations:

The additional filter you introduced (related to volatility.pivot indicator) should apply to a different
    timeframe for instance it should apply to H1 time frame with atr-factor = 4

Thanks to the additional filters you added to the EA, we can adopt the following trading system

No Take profit for all trades - because according to the new filters, the EA is designed to catch the weekly trend of the currency
    -
    What I suggest is to let the EA enter trades only during the beginning of week 1 (on Sunday, Monday, Tusday and Wednesday). The EA should not enter additional trades during the rest of week 1 neither during the week after (week 2)
    The opened trades evolve during the rest of week 1 (Thursday, Friday) and over the whole week2

The EA will close all trades on Friday of week2.

The EA will re-start open new trades starting the beginning of week 3.

The Stop loss can still be setup as volatility.pivot indicator auto trailing stop

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

Mr Dollar, I am using MBTrading platform for my live account and unfortunately their version of MT4 requires market entries to be bare - for instance, they cannot have TP, SL, Trailing step neither Trailing stop attached to them - could you please modify the code of the attached version of the EA in such manner to let the EA modify the executed order with the desired TP, SL, Trailing step and Trailing stop
    right after the market entry
    Also could you please introduce a reverse option in the main menu (for user input) for buy instead of sell and vice versa

Many thanks

الصورة الرمزية raidy
    raidy غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    الإقامة
    تعز - اليمن
    المشاركات

مرفق نتائج الاكسبيرت النسخة الاولى اعطى ربح خلال شهرين اذا اغلقة الصفات العائمة 50% نسبه طيبه ايش رئيكم.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

Mr Dollar, I am using MBTrading platform for my live account and unfortunately their version of MT4 requires market entries to be bare - for instance, they cannot have TP, SL, Trailing step neither Trailing stop attached to them - could you please modify the code of the attached version of the EA in such manner to let the EA modify the executed order with the desired TP, SL, Trailing step and Trailing stop
    right after the market entry
    Also could you please introduce a reverse option in the main menu (for user input) for buy instead of sell and vice versa

Many thanks
    Actually their market entries can allow trailing step and trailing stop but cannot allow Take profit and Stop loss. So please Mr dollar if you have time then please re-write the code for ordersend.
    Thank you

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

Actually their market entries can allow trailing step and trailing stop but cannot allow Take profit and Stop loss. So please Mr dollar if you have time then please re-write the code for ordersend.
    Thank you
    I am sorry - even Trailing Step and Trailing stop are not supported!!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

Mr Dollar, could you please post the settings 2 for version 3.2
    Thanks

الصورة الرمزية EXPERTLIVE
    EXPERTLIVE غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2006
    الإقامة
    لبنان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

أخي أسامه أرجو منك تعديل بسيط على النسخة المرفقة
    التعديل المطلوب الغاء الباك تست للخطوط والأبقاء على آخر خطين