مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: رايكم بخصوص شركة *****

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cashme مشاهدة المشاركة
    ياليت من تعامل مع هذي الشركه fx c b s و لديه معومات يعطيني رايه فيها

ولكم جزيل الشكر
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

حسب ماقرأت عنها من أراء وتعاملات

ان الشركة حتي الأن غير مسجلة بأى هيئة رقابية على الرغم من الادعاء بأنها مسجلة فى دبي وNFA سابقا ولكن حتي الان جميع تسجيلات الشركة غير نشطة ولم تعتمد لدي اى هيئة رقابية

اراء المتعاملين متباينة بين مؤيد ويري فيها أفضل شركة تعامل معها وهناك من لديه مشكلة معها بسبب عدم تفعل اوامر الوقف والاهداف
    وهذا نص محادثته مع دعم الشركة بهذا الشأن

Chat Session:

Dan:
    I have an open order protected iwth a stoploss. It is now 50 pips past my stoploss and my trade is not closed. What is that all about?

Welcome Dan! Your request has been directed to the English Desk department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Italian Support. Currently in room: Dan, Italian Support.

Italian Support:
    Welcome to ***** Live Chat support!
    Italian Support:
    hello, sir
    Italian Support:
    is this on Demo or Real account?
    Dan:
    Real
    Italian Support:
    may I please have you Live account number to check?
    Dan:
    3*****
    Italian Support:
    just a minute, please
    Italian Support:
    may I have the ticket number, please?
    Dan:
    Italian Support:
    sir, the execution type is "By Market", i.e. your orders will be executed at the Market Price at the moment they reach the trading server, and that is not necessarily the exact same price you requested.

We don't guarantee the execution orders, since the execution type is By Market and there must be enough liquidity to fill your orders at your price.
    Italian Support:
    but let me check it with our technical support now
    Italian Support:
    please bear with me
    Dan:
    I understand the "By Market", but it's been 30 minutes now and you can't find a seller to close my trade? What good is your service?
    Italian Support:
    just a minute, please
    Italian Support:
    im checking for you
    Italian Support:
    sir you should know that the stop loss must match the the exact price placed accordingly
    Italian Support:
    sir, was this trade taken manually or using an EA (Expert Advisor)?
    Dan:
    manually
    Dan:
    I placed the stoploss right after I entered the trade
    Dan:
    are you going to try and explain to me that this is my fault?
    Dan:
    obviously there is an error with your software, or else you don't deserve to earn my (or anyone elses) money
    Italian Support:
    sir, I'm not saying this is your fault at all
    Italian Support:
    but if you have noticed the market today was in a very volatile situation, usually there in no enough liquidity at that time
    Italian Support:
    what pair was that, sir?
    Dan:
    I have several live accounts with other brokers, none of them had any trouble closing out my stoploss. I think the conclusion is that ***** can't fulfill the service that they promote
    Italian Support:
    we are getting feeds from more than 15 banks and 3 prime brokers and this is more than enough to fulfill orders
    Italian Support:
    compared to other brokers
    Dan:
    would you trust the safety of your money and stay with your broker if this happened to one of your orders??
    Italian Support:
    well ,frankly speaking and as base don my experience our aggregation system is quite strong, and I understand very well when there could be no enough liquidity in the market
    Italian Support:
    especially in volatile markets like today
    Italian Support:
    I would not trade in such cases
    Italian Support:
    anyhow, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, sir
    Dan:
    at the moment in time when it reached my stoploss level, yes, I understand. But what about now? It's 45 minutes past the event. What is your software logic now - liquidate at first moment, or do nothing??
    Italian Support:
    our server was reallocated several weeks ago just to improve the execution orders, sir
    Dan:
    my losses are still mounting
    Italian Support:
    the server is fast enough to liquidate unless as explained there was no enough liquidity
    Italian Support:
    what do you mean, sir
    Dan:
    my order is still open
    Italian Support:
    are you at least able to close you position from you side, sir?
    Italian Support:
    *are
    Dan:
    yes, of course. I want ***** to honor the original level of my stoploss and close the trade for me as I had instructed ***** to do by setting a stoploss which they STILL have not acted on
    Italian Support:
    would you like us to close that position for you, sir
    Dan:
    at my stoploss level, yes.
    Italian Support:
    if it has passed then we cannot do anything, sir
    Dan:
    you can close it out, and credit my account.
    Italian Support:
    as explained the order at that stop loss specified set by you was not executed due to not enough liquidity in the market
    Italian Support:
    are you able to close it from you side?
    Dan:
    you still havne't answered my question - why hasn't my order been closed out yet? surely there is enough liquidity in the last hour to close the trade, once it goes past the stoploss it becomes a market order.
    Italian Support:
    it has not closed because right now it has passed the stop loss, sir
    Dan:
    again, YES I can close the trade. My question is why hasn't it been closed automatically within the last hour? once it passes the stoploss it becomes a AT MARKET order
    Italian Support:
    so of course it won't be closed until you decide to close it manually or set up a new stop loss
    Italian Support:
    what pair what that,sir?
    Italian Support:
    just to check
    Dan:
    what does it matter? I gave you the account number, the ticket number??? it's the EUR/USD
    Italian S
    للمزيد من الأراء هنا

اذا لم يعمل الرابط استبدل النجوم باسم الشركة ...

تحياتي وتقديري
    توقيع العضو
    متداول ومحلل محترف للأسواق المالية أسهم وعملات منذ 2006

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17