النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
    الصورة الرمزية شيخ الشباب
    شيخ الشباب غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي الافاده عن هذا الموقع

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

هل منكم من تعامل مع هذا الموقع او سمع عنه.

http://www.i-knowindices.com

موفقين

الصورة الرمزية السديري
    السديري غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: الافاده عن هذا الموقع

وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته

موقع يقدم تحليلات وتوصيات مقابل مبلغ رمزي ومبالغ >>> قريت على عجالة

منتدانا تقدم بلاش

اخبار وتحليلات وتوصيات ...سم اللي تبي بتلاقي هنا

تحياتي

الصورة الرمزية msasb
    msasb غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

من خلال مراجعتي لموقع فوريكس بيس آرمي اتضح التعليقات كالتالي:

his advises are just a load of crap. First he is too expensive and his predictions were less than 50 % accurate. I truely believe he is a scam

تعليق آخر:

When you are 95% accurate in your predictions you do not need a lot of capital to get rich in Forex. And you most certainly do not need 3K USD membership from other traders.

By the way. Any well educated Indian has attended British schools and knows his english well. This guy is plain illiterate.

Sorry, I do not have a PhD, English is my 3rd language and I only lived in an English speaking country for 1 year of my life. My English is way better than his.

تعليق آخر:
    I follow their trial and not make money. Better to flip a coin as correct more times.

تعليق آخر:

They are a joke I see one minute one thing and then the next hr something totally different

تعليق آخر:

I got the trial period and it was right less than half the time. He calling for a stronger dollar, so go long after the stop hunt. lol I talk to him on the phone and he said he knew how the banks tricked the trader. He was calling for EUR/USD to go to 1.25 lol Keep shorting the EURO lol --- STUPID GUY !!!!

تعليق آخر:

Don't agree with disparaging, racially slanted remarks (as in previous reviews), but do agree that if one is advertising/serving an English-speaking audience, one should have a better-than-rudimentary command of the language. However, most importantly, I did try the Dealer-Member ($500/mo, 3mo. minimum) membership and regret it. Their claims of a minimum 95.5% accuracy are almost as ridiculous as my willingness to believe them. I respectfully disagree with Jonathan from Canada. Stating that the I-know signals are correct 50% of the time is being far too generous. (Less than 1 star, but not willing to say scam. Delusional might be a more accurate description.)

لذلك يفضل الابتعاد عن هذا الموقع نظراً لعدم وجود ردود إجابية لهذا الموقع

تحياتي
    آخر تعديل بواسطة msasb ، 13-12-2010 الساعة 01:46 PM

الصورة الرمزية maherjaber3
    maherjaber3 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات

اول مرة اسمع به

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17