النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
    الصورة الرمزية cathyhe
    cathyhe غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي How do think of the discount of the online store.)الغش أو الاحتيال لا(

I think most of the discount in the store is cheating. Maybe they raise the price firstly and then do the discount. If they said there are 40% off, in fact there has just 20%. Nowadays, I heard from one of my friends that there is an 50% discount for all the products on an online store dinodirect. I have been bought an cell phone battery from this website 1 month ago. So I search for the price on the website today. The price is a cheaper than before., the store shows that there are 50% discount , in fact there are just 35% for they raise the price.

الصورة الرمزية cathyhe
    cathyhe غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: How do think of the discount of the online store.)الغش أو الاحتيال لا(

Hope some of you can share your experience about the discount of the store.

الصورة الرمزية MEMET
    MEMET غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الإقامة
    Cairo
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: How do think of the discount of the online store.)الغش أو الاحتيال لا(

Well,, its not absolutely cheating ,, the store is only trying to keep his balance out of any possible loss that might be happen due to the rest of the goods,,
    Let us say, the store was selling the iPhone 4 for $800 and now selling it for only $500..how come!!
    The seller was selling it for $800 when it was very exclusive,,so it has very high puchasing power and profitable...after 1 year the purchasing power has been delined by a percent let me say %25...so because of the fact of inflation and the continous supply of money..the seller has to recalculate the price due to the demand and the supply for his products,,he discounts the present value $800 ( that he actually sells the product for ) by the same percent %25 that affects the future value ( the discounted price the he'll sell the product for ),,,
    then by %50
    then by %75
    then by %100 and this is the last chance for him to sell the product by its real COST ( Pv = Fv)
    untill the price of the product EQUALS the cost of making or getting that product...there will be loss in this case..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17