النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 10
    الصورة الرمزية gold girl
    gold girl غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي اليوم جتني رسالة غريبة على ايميلي ؟؟؟؟؟

السلام عليكم

اليوم جتني رسالة على البريد الالكتروني بصراحة خوفتني مين عمره جته رسالة زيها ( تتكلم عن مبلغ ضخم 15000000000 وانه عائلة كاملة توفيت في حادث اصطدام طائرة وتم احالة هذا المبلغ لي وكلام عجيب غريب ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟)

هذي الرسالة :

Dear Friend Maha,
    I received your mail and I thank you for your urgent responds as well as your interest to champion this transaction with me. When I got your mail I was very excited. Actually I got your email contact in a network search I made for a sure contact to champion this project with me. After which i went into parying and fasting and God put into my heart to contact you for this business. As you can see you are not contacted by mistake.

I invited you for a lucrative transaction involving $ 15,000,000.00 USD belonging to one our late customer.

Meanwhile as I made you to know that I have perfected this transaction as 100% risk free before contacting you and I still promised to be given you every developmental information which you will use to back up your claim from the bank hence you will follow every of my instructions to avoid any mistake. This amount in question belong to one of our bank deceased customer, who died in a plane crash with his family and since then nobody has come to the bank as the relatives or next of kin for the claiming, but when I see the opportunity, I followed it up immediately for the betterment of my family. So you should not panic or relent hence I am here to protect your interest . I am a families man with kids and you know any business without trust, is just like a building without foundation.

I am happy to share this transaction with you, but you must keep everything as top secret and very confidential. The deceased account holder with our bank was Dr. Christian Goetz a German nationality who nationalised here in Burkina Faso for (16) years. He held account number BOA/1101060195921 with our bank. He died in a plane crash with his family .Since his death, this account has been dormant and no body has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the branch manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there is no risk involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account.

My advise to you is to arrange for a receiving bank account into which our bank shall transfer this money in your favour as a business associate to late Dr. Christian Goetz and you have nothing to fear since I am here, I shall be giving you all the developmental information’s from the bank as soon as the transaction commence. As soon as you reply this mail, I shall send you the application which you should re type and fax to our foreign remittance director so that within 14 working days this money shall be transferred in to your nominated bank account.

Dear friend, I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enter into your account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on resignation after the fund is being transferred into your account, i am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give the best co-operation. Meanwhile we have to make it 40% for you and 60% for me.

I need to know more about you.
    LIKE YOUR FULL NAME
    MARITAL STATUS
    OCCUPATION
    COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
    TEL N°
    FAX N°
    AND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

And note that we must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and government shall not claim and inherit this money because it have over stayed,
    Please reply immediately. And call me on my direct line +226 75 30 35 31 for more explanation.
    Waiting for your urgent reply.
    Best regard.
    Ahmed Sambo
    Note that my international passport is attached for your perusal.

الصورة الرمزية janoubi
    janoubi غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2009
    الإقامة
    لبنان
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: اليوم جتني رسالة غريبة على ايميلي ؟؟؟؟؟

هيدي احدى وسائل النصب والاحتيال عزيزتي بعد ما تتصلي فيهن رح يطلبو منك مبلغ ببعض مئات الدولارات لزوم تخليص المعاملات
    احذري من التعامل معهن او حتى مجرد الرد عليهن
    موفقة

الصورة الرمزية بسيم محمد
    بسيم محمد غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة janoubi مشاهدة المشاركة
    هيدي احدى وسائل النصب والاحتيال عزيزتي بعد ما تتصلي فيهن رح يطلبو منك مبلغ ببعض مئات الدولارات لزوم تخليص المعاملات
    احذري من التعامل معهن او حتى مجرد الرد عليهن
    موفقة

الصورة الرمزية medo555
    medo555 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات

Confidential trust business deal.)
    I knew that this message will come to you as a surprise; I am the auditing manager in bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West AFRICA. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to impose on you for the mutual benefit of our families.
    I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd$30 million dollars) to your account within 10 banking working days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without any body claiming the fund.
    I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, who died along with his entire family on Friday, 26 December, 2003 in a plane crash.
    I don't want the money to go into our bank treasury account as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased. Please I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.
    Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.
    And 10% will be set aside for any expenses that arise on the process before the fund get into your account such as telephone call bills (etc).
    I look forward expecting to hear from you.
    1. Name in full:
    2. Address:
    3. Nationality:
    4. Age:
    5. Sex:
    6. OCCUPATION:
    7. Marital status:
    8. Phone no:
    9. Fax:
    10. Your photo pictur:
    N.B please I beg you with the name of Allah, if you cannot finish this business do not care to reply, I don’t want this money to hang on the way.
    Best regards

عزيزتى هذه نص رساله جتنى على الاميل الخاص بى ودى طبعا مش اول رساله تصلنى المهم ان بعد ماتبعتلهم بيناتك هيطلبوا منك مبلغ معين مش هيكون اقل من 3 الاف دولار علشان يخلصوا الاجراءات ويبعتولك الفلوس على حسابك ... ودى طبعا طريقه للنصب على الناس ارجوا ان تاخدى حذرك وماتحاوليش تبعتى اى بيانات او تردى عليهم

الصورة الرمزية VEVA
    VEVA غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات

تحذير من مجرد الرد عليهم لان الرسالة دي مش ليكي شخصيا ولكن بترسل لملايين الايميلات وخصوصا
    الايميلات في الدول العربية يعني الموضوع بالظبط زي شبكة الصيد يرموها واللي يقع فيها للاسف بيكون
    الضحية

بعد الرد عليهم بيرسلوا اوراق وصور ووثائق من احد البنوك وبتكون كلها وثائق مزورة وكشوف حسابات مزورة في البنوك وبيطلبوا من اي شخص يرد عليهم تعبئة نموذج معين بيتم ارساله له وبعدها تبدأ العقبات ويطلبوا اتعاب للمحامي اللي هيتولى التعامل وحل المشكلة مع البنك وفي الغالب بتكون لا تقل عن 5000 دولار وطبعا كلهم نصابين و محتالين فرجاء من الجميع الحذر وتجاهل هذه الرسائل تماما

الصورة الرمزية gold girl
    gold girl غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المشاركات

شكرا لكم جميعا على الافادة

الصورة الرمزية ابن الخطاب
    ابن الخطاب غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    اسكندرانى
    العمر
    المشاركات

نصببببببببببببببببببببببببببببببببببببببببب

الصورة الرمزية mohammed sanosi
    mohammed sanosi غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الإقامة
    القاهره
    العمر
    المشاركات

ياه بس دي طريقه قديمه قوي معقول لسه بيستخدمو نفس الاسلوب متغيرش لسه

الصورة الرمزية eto2
    eto2 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الإقامة
    الأردن
    المشاركات

ألسلام عليكم
    اذا بدك اختي في عندي ايميلات نصب ارسلت لي من كل مكان في العالم
    والمشكلة كمان انهم صار يحطو اسماء شركات عالمية

الصورة الرمزية okda
    okda غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المشاركات

نصااااااااااااااااااااااااب

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. رسالة إلى أحبابنا اليوم من اجل ماتش مصر والجزائر
    By EZZAT2004 in forum استراحة اعضاء المتداول العربي
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2010, 07:39 AM
  2. رسالة من الايميل بتاعي اليوم : (((فتاة خجولة تريد الزواج))))
    By amir111 in forum استراحة اعضاء المتداول العربي
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 08-06-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. رسالة إلى الدولار تبعث بها البيانات الأمريكية المتوالية على مفكرة اليوم (تقرير بوريس)
    By التحليلات والأخبار in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 15-04-2009, 09:40 PM
  4. رسالة غريبة من FXCM من يتطوع ويشرحها؟
    By PATRIOT in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 17-12-2006, 06:00 PM

الاوسمة لهذا الموضوع

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17