الصورة الرمزية scalping
    scalping غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    الإقامة
    الأردن
    المشاركات

افتراضي

SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I have a real account with IRONfx and yesterday i took a position in eur/usd with a TP and SL and when I open back my platform I find out that there was a slippage of 25 pips of course against me, I call them and they said to me that this is the way the platform works and that they will not reverse the problem.
    Im studying if i can place a demand on them.

Solid trading my ass, more like thieves trading !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!

Diego 01/07/2013

(2)(5)

GO AWAY SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,
    I had asked some information to them via chat, their live chat service is terrible, hardly they answered my question in as short as possible, i did not like their attitude and they are not friendly at all. They even did not answer my e-mail.
    If you Withdrawal they won't give,they will produce false statements that they where processed the payment and reached your Bank, I can Prove this.If you again again ask for the payment they won't co operate Be aware. They Not only scammers they are THIEVES.
    Withdrawal is very slow.
    They seem to be looking for something reason could make withdrawal stop.

Essentially they are not regulated with major licenses and in offshore that is not territory of advanced nation.

We should not forget such thing.

Sikandar Hayat 01/07/2013

(2)(5)

WORST FX BROKER EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i lost 8000$ on the first time and it was fine , and then i deposited another 10000$ and lost 650$ and then decided to withdraw the money, ironFX sent me the email below.
    Iron fx was stealing money from me.(see below the term and condition )
    i dident got my money and as i see it i wont get anything .

16. If IronFX suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, then IronFX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that user the Welcome Trading Bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user's access to the service and/or block that user's Account. IronFX reserves the right to modify, change or terminate this offer at any time without the consent of the Client. In addition, if IronFX suspects that a participant has abused the fair rules of the Welcome Trading Bonus by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with IronFX) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers), then IronFX reserves the right to immediate reverse the granted welcome bonus from the Client’s trading account(s) OR from the winning hedged account without the contest of the Clients.

Gil Dagan 01/07/2013

الصورة الرمزية scalping
    scalping غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    الإقامة
    الأردن
    المشاركات

افتراضي

هذه الفقرات الثلاث تقييم لثلاثه اشخاص من موقع اجنبي
    الاول يقول انه بعد ان فتح صفقه واغلق المنصه بعد فتحها مره اخرى كان هناك انزلاق عكس صفقته 25 نقطه وايضا الثاني والثالث لهم معهم قصص سيئه من حيث النصب وعدم الرد من خلال الدعم الفني

لا انصحك بها

الصورة الرمزية ابو لاما
    ابو لاما غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الإقامة
    السودان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الشركة غير مشكورة ويكفي صعوبة السوق كمان تصير مشكلة وسيط غير موثوق مصيبتين
    تقبل خالص تحياتي
    توقيع العضو