angel_light_7 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي طلب مساعدة من الاخوة الدين يتقنون الانكليزيه

من فضلكم اخواني هل هناك احد يتقن الانكليزيه يقوم بترجمة هدا النص لي
    Dear Ziti,
    I'm writing regarding a demo account you opened recently with NordMarkets.
    I’m Elias Alden, Senior Account Executive at NordMarkets and tried to contact you to ask what your thoughts were about the platform and what I could do to assist you further. I’m at your disposal during European and American market hours.
    NordMarkets is a full-service FX firm specialized in FX Trading and Asset Management and one of the fastest growing FX firms in EU based in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer our clients competitive spreads, No Dealing Desk, deep multi-bank liquidity pool, an ECN tailored Metatrader 4 platform and one of the best Asset Management programs in the world which can be tailored to each individual client.
    The Managed Accounts that we provide has so far traded up by 46% and our MAX Managed Account is up by around 445,95% as of November 2007. The Wealth Management programme is performance based which means that there is no monthly charge or fee associated with having a Managed Account which is an attractive portfolio diversification that a client can have side by side with the own trading account.
    Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to see the track record or if you have any questions about the managed accounts or trading in general.
    I’m looking forward to establishing a long-term and a prosperous business relationship with you and I will be in touch to assist you in all matters. You can find my contact details below and you’re more than welcome to contact me directly at anytime you feel convenient. The entire NordMarkets team is at your disposal 24/5.
    With Kindest Regards,
    آخر تعديل بواسطة المراقب العام ، 27-05-2009 الساعة 06:03 PM

الصورة الرمزية FOREX BROKER
    FOREX BROKER غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    الإقامة
    المتداول العربى
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: طلب مساعدة من الاخوة الدين يتقنون الانكليزيه

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة angel_light_7 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Dear Ziti,
    I’m Elias Alden, Senior Account Executive at NordMarkets and tried to contact you to ask what your thoughts were about the platform and what I could do to assist you further. I’m at your disposal during European and American market hours.
    NordMarkets is a full-service FX firm specialized in FX Trading and Asset Management and one of the fastest growing FX firms in EU based in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer our clients competitive spreads, No Dealing Desk, deep multi-bank liquidity pool, an ECN tailored Metatrader 4 platform and one of the best Asset Management programs in the world which can be tailored to each individual client.
    The Managed Accounts that we provide has so far traded up by 46% and our MAX Managed Account is up by around 445,95% as of November 2007. The Wealth Management programme is performance based which means that there is no monthly charge or fee associated with having a Managed Account which is an attractive portfolio diversification that a client can have side by side with the own trading account.
    Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to see the track record or if you have any questions about the managed accounts or trading in general.
    I’m looking forward to establishing a long-term and a prosperous business relationship with you and I will be in touch to assist you in all matters. You can find my contact details below and you’re more than welcome to contact me directly at anytime you feel convenient. The entire NordMarkets team is at your disposal 24/5.
    With Kindest Regards,
    لا إله إلا الله.

الرساله دى من شركه نورد ماركتس، بعد ما ترجمت لك النص كله راح و أنا بحمل المشاركه، معلهش مش حاقدر أترجمها تانى، و يمكن ربنا رايدلك الخير.

الصورة الرمزية أحـمـد عـزام
    أحـمـد عـزام غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الإقامة
    الأردن
    المشاركات

Zitiعزيزي ،
    أكتب عن حساب تجريبي لكم NordMarkets افتتح مؤخرا.
    انا الياس الدن ،المدير التنفيذي في NordMarkets وحاولت الاتصال بك أن لكي نسأل ما هي أفكارك على يمكن القيام به لمساعدتكم. أنا تحت تصرفكم في الأسواق الأوروبية والأمريكية ساعة.

فإن الحسابات المدارة التي نوفرها حتى الان ارتفع الى 46 ٪ وقد ربحنا بحوالي 445،95 ٪ اعتبارا من تشرين الثاني / نوفمبر 2007. إن إدارة الثروات البرنامج القائم على الأداء الذي يعني أنه لا يوجد أي مقابل أو رسوم شهرية المرتبطة لها الحساب الذي جذابة تنويع محفظة العميل ويمكن أن يكون جنبا إلى جنب مع حساب التجارية الخاصة بها.
    لا تترددوا في الاتصال بي إذا كنت تريد أن ترى سجل أو إذا كان لديك أي أسئلة عن الحسابات التي تديرها أو التجارية بشكل عام.
    انني اتطلع الى اقامة طويلة الاجل والعلاقات التجارية المزدهرة معكم وسوف أكون على اتصال لمساعدتكم في جميع الأمور. يمكنك أن تجد أدناه تفاصيل الاتصال بي وكنت أرحيب في الاتصال بي مباشرة في أي وقت تشعر أنك تريد. كامل NordMarkets فريق تحت تصرفكم 24 / 5.
    مع تحياتي
    NordMarkets هي خدمة كاملة الفوركس شركة متخصصة في تجارة الفوركس وإدارة الأصول واحدة من أسرع شركات الفوركس في الاتحاد الاوروبي ومقره استوكهولم ، السويد. نقدم لعملائنا ينتشر على المنافسة ، لا التعامل مكتب عميقة متعددة تجميع السيولة المصرفية ، ECN مصممة Metatrader 4 منصة واحدة من أفضل برامج لإدارة الأصول في العالم الذي يمكن أن يكون متلائما مع كل عميل.

الصورة الرمزية نورالدين أمجاظ
    نورالدين أمجاظ غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    الإقامة
    المغرب
    العمر
    المشاركات

استعمل هذا الرابط لترجمة جميع النصوص بجميع اللغات.
    http://translate.google.it/translate_t#

الصورة الرمزية emadma
    emadma غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    الإقامة
    الإمارات العربية المتحدة
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة angel_light_7 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Dear Ziti,
    With Kindest Regards,
    اخي الكريم / اختي الكريمة
    الرساله هي رساله يتم ارسالها لكل من يفتح حساب ديمو مع الشركة او اي شركة اخرى، فهم فقط يخبرونك اذا وجدت المنصة مريحة وانهم حاولو الاتصال بك و و و و و الخ...... يعني باختصار بدهم اياك تفتح معهم حساب

ان شاء الله اكون افدتك

الصورة الرمزية انا mms
    انا mms غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات

افادوك الاخوان جزاهم الله خير

الصورة الرمزية angel_light_7
    angel_light_7 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

مشكورين اخواني

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. طلب مساعدة من الاخوة
    By فارس النيلين in forum برمجة المؤشرات واكسبرتات التداول - Experts Advisor EA
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 11-06-2009, 10:03 PM
  2. طلب مساعدة من الاخوة
    By jerusalem in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 19-12-2008, 01:42 AM

الاوسمة لهذا الموضوع

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17