البعض يتحدث عن 50 سنة بالكثير حتى تتوقف وتنتهي حقبه النفط ! ويتحدثون عن بدائل كالطاقه الشمسيه ! وقرأت هذه المقاله اللتي تربط مشكله ارتفاع درجة الحراره المعروفه بال Global Warming بالنفط ..

Global warming means that the United States can no longer burn oil, fuel or gasoline that comes from other Middle Eastern countries. We are going to stop buying them altogether and these countries will economically collapse forever and be reduced to roaming nomads in the hot deserts as they run out of water and a scorched earth will not produce any agriculture.
If global warming happens that means most of the people in the Middle Eastern countries will die due to economic collapse and the inability to create their own crops and no money to buy food from other nations. This will increase the instability of the region and infighting and reduce the world of Islam to ruins. This is what the scientists in Paris France have all but said.
These scientists have got together and stated in the world media that global warming is official. Meaning that they believe that there is no way to stop global warming without human civilizations stopping their use of such fuels. If all the world stops using oil and gasoline or diesel for transportation and other needs then there will be no money going to the Middle East and therefore it will economically collapse within a 3 to four year period may be sooner. Plus they cannot buy nuclear weapons to give to terrorist to. . . defend themselves?
Global Warming Means No More Oil From Middle East Needed. So far, politicians in the United States of America and around the rest of the world have decided to do something about this global warming problem and clean out the atmosphere. Environmentalists, unions, religious organizations and entire countries have pledged to stop using oil.
As soon as this happens it is inevitable that the Middle East will totally collapse in chaos and isn’t that so unfortunate? I certainly hope this article is of interest and that is has propelled thought. The goal is simple; to help you in your quest to be the best in 2007. I thank you for reading my many articles on diverse subjects, which interest you.
“Lance Winslow” - If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is a guest writer for Our Spokane Magazine in
Spokane, Washington

معقول ..