الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    ezzaim غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

Thumbs up eur-usd

we are waiting for a new maximum but now for a court term we wil see a consolidation in a short diapazon but euro will try to progress in minimum volati .advice for agressiv trader : buy in in 1.3630-40 s/l 1.3620 waiting a 1t/p 1720-40 and 2t/p 1.3800 .
    for a calm trader buy in 1.3670-80 and wait the same t/p
    if euro back down under 1.3615-10 so we are in dupon korrection to 1.3585-1.3550
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة 7-1.gif‏   7-2.gif‏  

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: eur-usd

According to words of traders, in area $1.3600 large option expiring today on tenders in New York is noted. Besides with sales in area $1.3679 series of large names is connected. It is possible, Asian investors protect optional barriers on $1.3690 and $1.3700.

those times, until the euro keeps on current levels, it is possible to say of formation of the model “double top”. If the euro / dollar will remain above psychological important level 1.3500, possibly resumption of ascending movement with potential purpose on 1.4000. However, if this support will be travelled, drop drop can be aggravated. “Impressive growth of the volumes of trade on exchange market testifies of big influx of new players. Inexperienced participants are susceptible to overestimate importance of current price movements and to underestimate complexity of the interrelations of the world markets

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    الإقامة
    الإمارات العربية المتحدة
    المشاركات

مرفق الشارت
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة 2222.gif‏  

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DUBAI_IM مشاهدة المشاركة
    مرفق الشارت
    i totaly agree with you and i can say that we have not to ignior variant that can down to newer support specialy after data ISM which will be this day and of course word bernank but if data ISM will be uper and EUR he have igniored it and have stable position we ca say this`s the time to enter and make a long position
    good luck every budy .my fien you can take me msn:[email protected] and join us .a team to make a right desicion in real time .WElCOM.

الصورة الرمزية فوركسي طموح
    فوركسي طموح غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الإقامة
    الرياض
    العمر
    المشاركات

عزيزي دبي ارجو شرح تفاصيل التوصية بالعربي .

ولك جزيل شكري .

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فوركسي طموح مشاهدة المشاركة
    عزيزي دبي ارجو شرح تفاصيل التوصية بالعربي .

ولك جزيل شكري .
    in the first our friend dubai he wrote in arabic but it`s me EZZAIM .i write in english for one reason that i have no arabic keyword and i`m not very good in arabic .but specially for you i will try in arabic .but the technical word i don`t know in arabic just in english (in french and russian if you like) but i will try my friend .will you give me youe email.

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

Generali AM believes that dollar will continue to drop, and the euro after a month will reach a new absolute maximum $1,38. Company on control of the assets believes that it will take place in May, but leaves forecast to year-end on level $1,3
    daer friend this commentary wil help you to seefor lohg term but for trader short term i he heve to jusjt follow my technical analis good luck.

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

we are waiting this variant if ISM and bernank aloes us to take this day the first T/P.
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة 7-4.gif‏   7-6.gif‏  

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

dear friend .you must be already to buy because the trend in our way we waiting what i say in the first mosharaka .

الصورة الرمزية Walaa Aldin
    Walaa Aldin غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    الإقامة
    ارض الكنانة
    المشاركات

تقصد اخي الشراء من 1.3670 الى 80 ؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    الإقامة
    الإمارات العربية المتحدة
    المشاركات

مرفق الشارت
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة 2222.gif‏  

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DUBAI_IM مشاهدة المشاركة
    مرفق الشارت
    not nessecery what you say .is ISM had no so uper than forecast what you can say for trader (of cours you can`t say what you say now) who already make short position .you make a buigest risk friend.this`s no game wnith money .forex it`s real work . .brother you must hink about your bratther ,you son ,your cousin who have a money to make a money.plaise when you put a recommendation .explain it and put the other variant to give our brother to see what can heppened .and every one wil make the right decision.

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

we have that eurusd up EMA 200 so we can buy by makig S/L 1.3587..T/P 1.3670
    but if eurusd go down 1.3585 so we are waiting for deeply correction .we can say that more interrest for buy will be in 1.3550-30 and in 1.3500-1.3480(we will mutiplate the lotos ) good luck
    read this plaise

:reaction of the market to index ISM in manufacturing industry which in April made 54.7 item as compared with 50.9 in previous month, was disproportionate to his value. He notes that given indicator at the best is rating of second plan, and the participants of the market usually do not pay a so strong attention to it , taking into account small role which to date manufacturing industry plays in USA economy. I pays attention to purchase of uniform European currency below $1.3600 that
    , confirms preserving market uncooperative altitude to dollar that assumes breakout opportunity above $1.3700 later on this week. Nevertheless, impatience those who already sold dollar, grows, and under such conditions, euro failure in attempts to mount above $1.3700 before reliaz data on employment in USA can provoke wave of the dollar purchases, in case if the data will turn out strong. EUR / USD has chances to be adjusted below $1.3500, before we will see movement above $1.3700

good luck
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة eurusd1.gif‏  

الصورة الرمزية بشير
    بشير غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الإقامة
    شرق السعودية
    المشاركات

نحن متابعون
    تحليل موفق انشاء الله

الصورة الرمزية ezzaim
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    ukraine
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة basheer12114 مشاهدة المشاركة
    نحن متابعون
    تحليل موفق انشاء الله
    thanks man i hope will be helpfull for aany trader ho know the means fo money

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

الاوسمة لهذا الموضوع

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17