تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2015
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

Thumbs up أستطيع أن أضمن لكم 99٪

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

هكذا عنون الطريقة صاحب الاستراتيجية

وانا جالس ابحث في المواقع الاجنبية كالعاده لحب الاستطلاع والبحث عن ماهو كل جديد لفت انتباهي هذه الاستراتيجية العجيبه والمذهل تسلسل الصفقات الرابحه وحبيت ان انقلها لكم اولا من اجل ان تتم ترجمة اللغة الى العربية لأن انا اعتدت الترجمه من متصفح كروم والجميع يعلم بأن ترجمة المتصفحات ليست دقيقة جدا .. هذا ماجاء في الأستراتيجة

What’s the most intelligent response? Run for the hills of course. Theres no such thing as a guaranteed zero loss technique when trading in volatile markets.
    Now what if he said, “I can guarantee you 99% wins on all your transactons”
    This is different. This is doable. And today is your lucky day, because I will teach you my powerful technique that will ensure 19 out of 20 wins everytime in the forex market. But first, I want to present you with proof:
    Check out those numbers. Look good?
    For those of you happy with massive pip wins of $200 to $1000 per trade, you can skip this article. However if you want to generate several $40 to $80 trade wins per day, read on. What I will teach you will ensure almost zero losses but at consistently small profit levels.
    Losses are Still Possible
    I mentioned 99% wins? Let me be honest with my screenshot of a loss. The following loss of $70 arose from carelessness. I forgot about a news report due.
    Still, you see how consistent my wins are. In a single day.
    My Method of 99% Guaranteed Forex Wins
    (I call this the Lexi Cimagala Scalper Techniue)
    Obtain a Low Spread Broker
    First make sure that you sign up with a broker that offers amazingly low spreads. One reason I kept winning was that my broker didn’t fleece me with those $6 to $20 spreads. I’m looking at you Oanda and FXCM!
    My broker is based in New Zealand and they’re called Excel Markets. You can sign up here and they actually get you amazing rebates when you fund your accout. Spreads are as low as .68 for EUR/USD.
    Choose a broker with high spreads and you’ll need to make at least 8 to 10 pips to break even. That’s a surefire killer when trading volatiles like GBP/USD.
    المؤشرات
    Activate Four built-in Indicators in Metatrader
    You don’t need to buy a boat load of indicators that lag or give lousy signals. For my system I rely on a cornerstone of the following:
    EMA 5 (set to Shift 2) . For Information on the EMA, read this Investopedia Article
    EMA 13
    EMA 200
    Heiken Ashi. For information on the Heiken Ashi, read this.
    Setup Your Indicators To Exploit the Fibonacci Rules
    Fibonacci pervades nature- everything from the galaxies down to the movements of atoms. It also governs the flow of forex trends. Heard of the fibonacci retracement? It’s inevitable. That rule governs how soon you can open a position after a retracement.
    Today, you learn how to set up perfect entry positions using a little known fibo fact.
    Start winning. Enable the EMA 5 and EMA 13. These are key Fiboacci numbers. Then fire up the EMA 200.
    The EMA 200 tells you the trend.
    Scn the Trend
    Most people trade exclusively in the M1 or M5 chart. Don’t. The noise is horrible and it masks the medium term trend. Instead, activate the 30M chart. Peruse your EMAs.
    If the trend is up (EMA 200), wait till both the EMA 5 and EMA 13 cross above the EMA 200 line.
    Upon the cross, wait for one candle to close completely above the cross, like so:
    USDJPY Chart
    Wait till the first Heiken Ashi bar closes above the cross of the EMA 5 and EMA 13.
    At this point, you can refer to the M1 and M5 chart. If the M1 is peaking, you want to look 10 or 15 pips below the current price. This will be your entry.
    When the next bar appears, pull the trigger.
    Open the Position
    Refer to the photo again. The third blue candle above closed completely above the cross of both EMA 5 and EMA 13. The indication is that a BUY will be 80% possible. You can open your BUYING position.
    However, to raise your chances of a 95% perfect trade, I strongly recommend confirming the relative strengths of the currency with a powerful currency meter.
    The image below demonstrates:
    The rules are simple. If you plan to SELL, check the M30 chart. The indicator should be over 51% SELL. For the aforementioned case, M30 registers 56%. Good sign.
    Then do a cursory check on the M1 to M15 periods. Over 51% as well? That’s your call from God Himself to initiate the SELL.
    Fire away.
    Incidentally you can download the 2014 Megatrend Indicator here.
    Oh there’s good news. The developer has provided the 2012 version of this amazing indicator for instant download. You can download it free here:
    Take Profit – at 10 pips
    Don’t be greedy. The moment you open the Buy or the Sell position, immediately set a take proift at 10 pips. 99% of the time the market will move immediately in that direction before a whipsaw or reversal. You will have pocketed the money in 30minutes or less.
    Play it again Sam.
    Need another triumph?
    Repeat the process. Is the M30 price line still over the EMA 5 and EMA 15 crossover? Does the Megatrend issue a resounding 51%+ without any of the Oversold/Overbought dots lighting? That’s your signal to SELL again. Open a position. Then TP at 10 pips.
    The Megatrend can allow you to hit take profit almost ten times in just 2 hours. No kidding. Again, refer to my screenshots of profits above.
    Reward yourself. Buy your BMW5 Series
    Trade only during the US and the London open and away from news releases. The most predictable trends occur within the first 2 hours of the open. I recommend no more than 6 trades a day.
    Keep your lots at 1.0 and leverage at 1:400, then for every 10 pips on the EUR/USD, you can expect around $30 pure profit. Do this 6 times a day and you have $180. Now calculate the monthly earnings.
    Take note: avoid trading in a ranging market. That’s a sure-fire loss. The Megatrend Indicator turns grey when that happens and to date, I haven’t been bamboozled with a faulty signal.
    Now get out there and start trading!

ياليت المشرف يضع الموضوع في المكان المخصص له لانني لم استطع فتح الموضوع في قسم طرق و استراتيجيات التداول في أسواق المال

وشكرا
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة MegatrendFX.jpg‏   forex-1.jpg‏   Forex-99-percent.png‏  

الصورة الرمزية ordernex1
    ordernex1 غير متواجد حالياً موقوف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2017
    الإقامة
    عمان
    المشاركات

افتراضي

يالة صداع الراس من المؤشرات رغم ذلك لا اعتقد ابدا انها ستحقق هذا النجاح

الصورة الرمزية abo-saif
    abo-saif غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2015
    الإقامة
    السعودية
    المشاركات

افتراضي

ربما تكون ناجحه لكن صدقني كلما قل عدد المؤشرات زاد نجاح الاستراتيجيه فركز على المهم منها
    توقيع العضو
    - لا اله إلا الله محمد رسول الله -

الصورة الرمزية iyad_abed
    iyad_abed غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2013
    الإقامة
    فلسطين
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

سعر ووقت دخول الصفقات !!

الصورة الرمزية fauzaladeem
    fauzaladeem غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2015
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ordernex1 مشاهدة المشاركة
    يالة صداع الراس من المؤشرات رغم ذلك لا اعتقد ابدا انها ستحقق هذا النجاح
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة abo-saif مشاهدة المشاركة
    ربما تكون ناجحه لكن صدقني كلما قل عدد المؤشرات زاد نجاح الاستراتيجيه فركز على المهم منها
    معاكم حق المؤشرات وكثرتها ليست جيده ولكن ربما في بعض الاحيان ضرورية والنتائج بسراحة خورافية للاستراتيجية

الصورة الرمزية mohammedgaber
    mohammedgaber غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2012
    الإقامة
    مصر
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

انا احب اقولك انه يوجد العديد من الاستراتيجيات المعتمدة على توليفة من مؤشرات الميتاتريدر واغلبها ناجح جدا ولكن عامل النجاح المهم هو النفسية والالتزام
    ان اردت العمل بمثل تلك الاستراتيجيات وابتعدت عن التحليل لابد لك ان تلتزم بالهدف والاستوب المحددين بناء على طريقة عمل الاستراتيجية
    ممكن ان تختبرها وتجربها على حساب تجريبي ومن ثم تقرر ان كنت سوف تتداول عليها ام لا بمبلغ بسيط والاهم هو الالتزام وكيفية إدارة راس المال

الصورة الرمزية Saudiarabia
    Saudiarabia غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2016
    الإقامة
    السعودية
    المشاركات

افتراضي

What’s the most intelligent response? Run for the hills of course. Theres no such thing as a guaranteed zero loss technique when trading in volatile markets.
    Now what if he said, “I can guarantee you 99% wins on all your transactons”
    This is different. This is doable. And today is your lucky day, because I will teach you my powerful technique that will ensure 19 out of 20 wins everytime in the forex market. But first, I want to present you with proof:
    Check out those numbers. Look good?
    For those of you happy with massive pip wins of $200 to $1000 per trade, you can skip this article. However if you want to generate several $40 to $80 trade wins per day, read on. What I will teach you will ensure almost zero losses but at consistently small profit levels.
    Losses are Still Possible
    I mentioned 99% wins? Let me be honest with my screenshot of a loss. The following loss of $70 arose from carelessness. I forgot about a news report due.
    Still, you see how consistent my wins are. In a single day.
    My Method of 99% Guaranteed Forex Wins
    (I call this the Lexi Cimagala Scalper Techniue)
    Obtain a Low Spread Broker
    First make sure that you sign up with a broker that offers amazingly low spreads. One reason I kept winning was that my broker didn’t fleece me with those $6 to $20 spreads. I’m looking at you Oanda and FXCM!
    My broker is based in New Zealand and they’re called Excel Markets. You can sign up here and they actually get you amazing rebates when you fund your accout. Spreads are as low as .68 for EUR/USD.
    Choose a broker with high spreads and you’ll need to make at least 8 to 10 pips to break even. That’s a surefire killer when trading volatiles
    الأجانب يعرفون يسوقون حق أنفسهم .. مادري ايش الكورسات اللي ياخذونها

الصورة الرمزية fauzaladeem
    fauzaladeem غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2015
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

افتراضي

معاك حق وخصوص التوليفه انا اعمل على المفنج 30 و 9 واضن هو افضل شي

الصورة الرمزية ArzaG
    ArzaG غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2017
    الإقامة
    الكويت
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fauzaladeem مشاهدة المشاركة
    معاك حق وخصوص التوليفه انا اعمل على المفنج 30 و 9 واضن هو افضل شي
    الاستراتيجيه الاصليه لصاحب مؤشر ميقاترند 5NITRO+
    عباره عن مؤشرين وتامبليت.
    توافق الفريمات فوق ال 51% اخضر شراء
    وفوق ال 51% احمر بيع

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	ScreenHunter 74.png
المشاهدات:	62
الحجـــم:	58.1 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	471286
    الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

الصورة الرمزية hema007
    hema007 غير متواجد حالياً متداول متميز / مشرف سابق
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2013
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

99 % مستحيل تماماًُ هههههههههههههه

مش صانع سوق هو

في إستراتيجيات بتعتمد على توليفات و بتبقى ناجحة بس الأساس بيبقى واخد

خلفية كلاسيكية و بعدين بيعتمد على المؤشرات ثم إدارة رأس مال و الأسلوب دة تقدر تطبقة

على أي نظام تداول , سهل و بسيط بس محتاج خبرة و إدارة جيدة .
    توقيع العضو
    محلل فني محترف بأسواق المال
    خبرة أكثر من 7 سنوات , مختص بمدرسة العرض و الطلب / وايكوف / VSA

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17