النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 25
    الصورة الرمزية kass.trader
    kass.trader غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2014
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

Thumbs up Predict Market Reversals/Turning Points with Unmatched Accuracy! (Free)

Salam Alaykum,

First, please excuse me for writing in English, I do not have an Arabic keyboard/option available.

I'll be direct to the point, as we all know the markets are very hard - making consistent profit is really difficult. Today, I'll share with my fellow Arabs only a way to profit from the market constantly. The method you're about to see will give you the "edge" that everyone is needing to keep his profits constantly. The method you're about to see lets you:

- Know for sure the prices will turn / market will reverse or a short term correction in the opposite direction is due
    - The entry point must be revisited (or prices will tend to trade around it for sure) if the trade goes against you

So basically.. what you will be able to do is:

- Know when a market turn, even minor reversal is due
    - Know that you're entering at price that WILL give you profit even if it goes against you

The method require adding with doubling if needed to always ensure you get out of market with profit.

e.g. First trade is opened at 1 lot, 2nd trade is opened at 2 lots and so on. All trades must be closed when you're in a good profit.

So this is another pyramid/adding to losers cheap method? No! This is different. The difference is that we enter knowing the market is about to do a quick (or major!) turn just really close..

To simplify the method, I've created an indicator that shows you the signals on chart.

Note: Signals are non repaint, they happened in that date/time and the signals never repaint.

The calculation of indicator will predict market retracements and trend reversals with very high accuracy, giving you a leading "edge" to trade the markets.

I'll share the indicator after posting screenshots and enough information explaining how to trade it. My main goal here is to teach everyone how they can beat forex even with high-leverage and confidence that the market will be in their favour sooner or later.

I DO NOT SELL THIS METHOD and I DO NOT WANT ANY MONEY FROM IT. I WANT TO HELP my brothers only because I have gone through losses big time, and lost with almost every method, trend is your friend, trendlines, fibo, elliottwaves and more. Nothing works constantly. This does!

So before someone attack me, I am not here to make money from you, I want to share this methodology and show you how I have recently beat the forex market with confidence and without "fear or greed".

I am sorry for writing in English, as previously explained. I hope some people will follow me on this thread. I'll post screenshots and trade setups shortly.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2014
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

افتراضي

This is the first chart.

EURUSD, hourly, showing the recent very strong downtrend. We could identify the market turning points in this downtrend, and there was one opposite signal to get back with the trend then later it also let us know when to take profit and reverse.

So from the picture, the market is in a very strong trend, however the buy signals (all of them) would have given us profit. How much? That's up to you, you do not have to be greedy, and you can exit when your active trades are showing nice profit, or trail stop the trade, or whatever. that's up to you. Also you can exit when an opposite signals appears on a shorter timeframe. this is just one example.
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة EURUSDH1.jpg‏  

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2014
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

افتراضي

1hr chart for EURUSD
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة EURUSDH1s.jpg‏  

الصورة الرمزية creative20010
    creative20010 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2012
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kass.trader مشاهدة المشاركة
    1hr chart for EURUSD
    thanks for sharing , seems to be a good indicator , can you share it plz ?

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2014
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Sure, I'll share it + the logic behind it. If I can ask if there's someone who can turn it to EA , the rules are a bit complex for basic coding like mine, esepcially when to add to position, and when to close all open trades, at what profit, etc.
    e.g. If prices moves against us by x pips in x tmeframe, double lot size, take profit when unrealized profit is $x... or trail stop on the first entry. or like that.

This is not secret, again, I didn't invent anything, it's a formula that works . as simple as that. I'll share this as soon as possible (although i prefer to do this via private message ) because I really do not want this to lose its "efficiency".

This is AUDNZD, 5minute timeframe. The principle is same.
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة AUDNZDM5.jpg‏  
    آخر تعديل بواسطة مراقب المنتدى ، 25-08-2014 الساعة 12:24 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2014
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

افتراضي

What this formula does, it will predict the next market turn/retracement before it happens. This delay will "often" cause a moderate drawdown, that's when money management and proper adding to your position is 90% of the trade success.

GBPNZD on 30minute timeframe.

The dots are like exhaustion points, when they occur, market is exhausted and def. needs a break.
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة GBPNZDM30.jpg‏   GBPNZDM320.jpg‏  

الصورة الرمزية creative20010
    creative20010 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2012
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kass.trader مشاهدة المشاركة
    Sure, I'll share it + the logic behind it. If I can ask if there's someone who can turn it to EA , the rules are a bit complex for basic coding like mine, esepcially when to add to position, and when to close all open trades, at what profit, etc. If someone can do that, please PM me. I am sure it'll be very helpful.

e.g. If prices moves against us by x pips in x tmeframe, double lot size, take profit when unrealized profit is $x... or trail stop on the first entry. or like that.

This is not secret, again, I didn't invent anything, it's a formula that works . as simple as that. I'll share this as soon as possible (although i prefer to do this via private message ) because I really do not want this to lose its "efficiency".

This is AUDNZD, 5minute timeframe. The principle is same.
    you are a new memeber in this website as i see , and accordoing to its laws, you can,t reply private messages unless you give 50 paticipations before ! so i think it is better to share it here at least to be able to make backtest on it . thanks

الصورة الرمزية amasat
    amasat غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2011
    الإقامة
    الإمارات العربية المتحدة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Well first of all appreciate sharing your knowledge & caring for others
    i do agree nothing works constantly life it self has its own ups & downs
    means cycles so do the price & in that i believe , been to every single
    word in your article what did attracted me
    Nothing works constantly. This does
    that is a mind blowing , you have reached
    to crack the price behavior in between the
    levels , to me this is a history is created here
    consider me am in wish you all the best
    GOOD LUCK
    AMASAT
    توقيع العضو
    I am a hardcore capitalist & a true believer in the power of money
    those that say that money dose not buy happiness just dont have any

الصورة الرمزية أبو عمران
    أبو عمران غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    الإقامة
    المغرب
    المشاركات

افتراضي

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

جزى الله خيرا على هذا الموضوع و أود لو يوجد من يستطيع ان يقوم بتلخيص بسيط باللغة العربية

و كذلك رجاء من صاحب الموضوع لو استاطاع ان يشاركنا المؤشر إن كان ممكنا هنا في نفس الموضوع

و الله الموفق

الصورة الرمزية EakaTrading
    EakaTrading غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2011
    الإقامة
    السعودية
    العمر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

دام قلت السلام عليكم بالانجليزي ليتك كملت جميلك وكلمتنا عربي

الصورة الرمزية احمد موسى
    احمد موسى غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2014
    الإقامة
    الأردن
    المشاركات

افتراضي

ولا كلمة عربي !!!! غريب
    هذا موقع عربي اتمنى ان تكمل معروفك وتكنب باللغة العربية اذا اردت ان نستفيد وشكرا
    وبالنسبة للكيبورد العربي اكتب على جوجل بطلعك هناك واكتب على راحتك باللغة العربية
    آخر تعديل بواسطة انس جمال ، 24-08-2014 الساعة 08:02 AM

الصورة الرمزية the-zero
    the-zero غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amasat مشاهدة المشاركة
    Well first of all appreciate sharing your knowledge & caring for others
    i do agree nothing works constantly life it self has its own ups & downs
    means cycles so do the price & in that i believe , been to every single
    word in your article what did attracted me
    Nothing works constantly. This does
    that is a mind blowing , you have reached
    to crack the price behavior in between the
    levels , to me this is a history is created here
    consider me am in wish you all the best
    GOOD LUCK
    AMASAT

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2014
    الإقامة
    تونس
    المشاركات

افتراضي

السلام عليكم

شباب انا متأسف. شكرا على فكرة الكيبورد العربى و الله ما قصدت اكتب بالانجليزي او ازيد الموضوع تعقيدا.

هدفى هو تنبيه المتداولين العرب الى انه يوجد طريقة يمكن بها ضمان ان تخرج بربح حتى ولو كان الربح 5 نقاط هى افضل من ان تكون فريسة للسوق يمكن ان يغير اتجاهه فى اى وقت و لا يعود لنقطة دخولك ابدا.

ما هى الفكرة؟ الفكرة اننا نلتقط نقط دخول يكون عندها السوق متشبع بشكل اكبر من الاعتيادى و بالتالى نتوقع ارتداد السعر او تغيير الاتجاه باحتمال كبير جدا.

و لو عكس السعر؟ تأكد انه سيعود بما انه طبقت القاعدتين:

- مضاعفة الاوردر عند نقاط معينة
    - اخد ربح مناسب فى جميع الاوردرات المفتوحة

هذا ليس اختراع و انما طريقة لكسب السوق .. وارجو من تتضح له الحساب او الطريقة الاصلية ان لا ينشرها.. محاولة التمويه هنا لمنع انتشاره الى منتديات اجنبية و اخرى.. بما انى اريد الفائدة فقط لاخوانى العرب ..

الصورة الرمزية amasat
    amasat غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2011
    الإقامة
    الإمارات العربية المتحدة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة the-zero مشاهدة المشاركة

https://translate.google.com/#en/ar/
    توقيع العضو
    I am a hardcore capitalist & a true believer in the power of money