الموضوع: Monthly chart of GBP/USD

الصورة الرمزية guestfromeast
    guestfromeast غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي Monthly chart of GBP/USD

Hello brothers
    i liked to share you my humble view about GBP/USD pair..actually i see clear evidence of a sharp fall as we may conclude from the monthly chart of the pair..i have 3 points to support my conclusion
    point number 1 on the chart shows that when the pair visited areas above 1.91 early in 2005,the pair was not able to stay there for more than 1 month
    point number 2 on the chart shows that the pair has tested 1.91 for 4 times and failed and this is a clear evidence that the fall is soon and will be sharp
    point number 3 on the chart shows marked overbought status on the Stochastic..and this tells that the pair need to go south for a considerable distance before heading up again

finally , this is just mu humble opinion and i hope to get your valuable contribution

all my best wishes
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة monthly chart of gbpusd.gif‏  

الصورة الرمزية Dr.GM
    Dr.GM غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الإقامة
    الإمارات العربية المتحدة
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: Monthly chart of GBP/USD

hi
    that was my opinion too
    but .... Ewww !!!
    ppl still going long .... lol
    well , i think it's the time for double top or somthing like this ...
    like 2K pipz n the way ... (for a long term trade)
    am i right ?
    hope that

c ya bro

الصورة الرمزية عماد خالد
    عماد خالد غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2005
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: Monthly chart of GBP/USD

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة guestfromeast مشاهدة المشاركة
    Hello brothers

i liked to share you my humble view about GBP/USD pair..actually i see clear evidence of a sharp fall as we may conclude from the monthly chart of the pair..i have 3 points to support my conclusion
    point number 1 on the chart shows that when the pair visited areas above 1.91 early in 2005,the pair was not able to stay there for more than 1 month
    point number 2 on the chart shows that the pair has tested 1.91 for 4 times and failed and this is a clear evidence that the fall is soon and will be sharp
    point number 3 on the chart shows marked overbought status on the Stochastic..and this tells that the pair need to go south for a considerable distance before heading up again

finally , this is just mu humble opinion and i hope to get your valuable contribution

all my best wishes
    hi dear brother

i totally agree with u, and just wanted to add that much of the Pound up movement is contributed to the rate hike next thursday, and perhaps once the dust is over, the slide will start. also, Pound is the "carried" partner of the "carry-trades", which can be unmistakebly seen by looking at the rates of GBP/JPY and GBP/CHF.

best regards

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. EUR/USD ANALYSIS E.WAVE(monthly; weekly)
    By abo-anas in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 33
    آخر مشاركة: 02-07-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Get 1000 - 3000 pip monthly with me
    By FxAli in forum توقعات وتوصيات سوق العملات
    مشاركات: 57
    آخر مشاركة: 05-04-2009, 11:58 AM
  3. كوب وعروة على الاسترليني ((Monthly))
    By kid_ag in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 20-12-2006, 09:26 AM
  4. الفرانك غريب جدأ... على ال monthly