تعرضت لها انجلترا كانت عام 1978 و أثرت على شارت ftse
    تأثيرا عنيفا
    فما التأثير المنتظر على زوج الكابل وعلى عملة الاسترلينى عموما
    لأن الدولار الان ضعيف اصلا
    واليكم الخبر
    U.K. Prepares as Worst Storm in Five Years Approaches

From bloomberg.com
    Read Full Story at bloomberg.com
    Britain is preparing for hurricane-force winds and flooding caused by torrential rain after forecasters warned the worst storm in five years will sweep across much of England and Wales from the Atlantic. The country’s Met Office issued an amber alert and warned of wind gusts in some places exceeding 80 mph (129 kilometers an hour) late today and early tomorrow, while the Environment Agency posted flood alerts across western areas. The storm is set to disrupt transportation as the work week begins. In France, Belgium and the Netherlands, weather services also warned of high winds, especially along Channel ... (full story)

واليكم تعليق الاول على الخبر
    In 1987 the worst storm in 300 years hit the UK, stock market crash happened on Black Monday, I'd just bought my first house in London on the strength of my first job. :-0

The djia dropped 500 points, to (1730 iirc), 22 PERCENT ON THE DAY!! No circuit breakers in dem days buddy, by the end of October the ftse lost 26%, ASX lost 45%. By the end of the year the djia closed up at 1940 but took a couple of years to get back to its '87 high of circa 2700.

الصورة الرمزية البدوي
    البدوي غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الإقامة
    الأردن
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اتوقع التاثير اما ايجابي او انه لن يؤثر على حركة سير الزوج باوند دولار .. وسيبقى الاتجاه صاعد
    توقيع العضو
    مليونية البدوي
    ( تدبيل الحساب مره كل شهر ، الدخول بنسبة 10% والهدف 250 نقطه )

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2011
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الكيبل هيبوظ ،،، اصل العاصفة قوية و الكيبل مش هيتحمل ،،، فلازم يدوروا على كيبل جديد

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17