النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
    الصورة الرمزية zamalek
    zamalek غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

02 قصة أحمد مصطفى من الشرقية منقولة للافادة ..

الراجل دا عمل من 500$
    12000$ والشركه رفضت الدفع له للاسف
    راجل موهوب فوركس باعتراف الشركه بانه حقق المبلغ ولكن لانه لم يوثق صوره الهويه من اي بنك في مصر رفضو الدفع له!فهل المفروض توثيق الهويه للرابح في حين اي شخص اخر لا يطلب منه التوثيق للحصول علي الربح 10 او 100$
    ahmed mostafa ahmed afifi, sharqeyah, Egypt

==
    القصه كامله
    hello
    xemarkets stolen 12000$ from me i hope my problem resolve my problem is that i opened account with this company number 11117718 and i made 500$ deposit after 2 weeks my balance become 12248$ i tried to verify my account first they accept my paper and only want the back of my civil id after i sent it they said no please send utility bill i sent new one they said no please send bank statement after i sent it they said ok you have to answer some questions then we verify your account i answered it then they said no please we want you to certify your bank statement after you certify it we will verify your account i certified it they said ok we accept it then after 5 days they said you have to answer some questions then we verify your account i answered it they sent message to me today that they refuse my papers and decide to terminate my account i have all my papers and i am ready to send it to anyone in the world to take my right again and i have all original papers i am sure that i will take my right and i hope forexpeace academy contact my mail to send all of my papers to them to ensure from all what i say please help me to take my right
    please help me as i donot have any money to my life as i lost my work and hope to restore my money from this company which stolen me i am ready to give my mail password to forexpeace academy admin to check contacts between me and xemarkets back office i have all messages at sent file i hope that forex peace academy wil help me Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2013-07-08 02:42 Dear Ahmed Mostafa Ahmed Afifi,

We are always committed in providing excellent service to our clients and we take pride in our reputation. As a European Union regulated broker and since we comply with many authoritative bodies, there are certain procedures that we are bound to follow such as KYC (know your client).

I would like to highlight that the reason for closing your accounts and refunding back your initial deposit is due to the fact that you have provided us with edited documents as a proof of residency. You were initially residing in Kuwait and the first account you opened with us was verified. However after more than 6 months you opened another account, and by law we are obliged to verify your account again. You have re-allocated to Egypt (and you gave us different excuses for your move) and the documents you have sent us were not correct. Therefore we requested you to send us certified documents from the court or a bank, but your documents were sent to us certified by a University. Your account was undergoing investigation by our compliance department and after full review your documents have been deemed unacceptable by our company.

Moreover, your accounts are still being accessed from a Kuwait IP and an Egyptian IP, even though you have *******d us that you are currently residing in Egypt.

Your account manager was always in contact with you and he has tried calling you several times however you refused to be contacted by phone and just to be reached by e-mail.

Kindly note that in such case and under the provision of the laws specified in our terms and conditions, XM is bound to refund the deposit back to the credit/debit card, close your trading account (s), nullify all trades carried out in your trading Account, and to cancel all losses/profits garnered in your trading account (s). XM has already refunded back your full deposit of $500.

We strictly advise you to read our terms and conditions which are transparently posted on our website. XM operates and complies with all the European laws and directives for the prevention of fraudulent transactions, and as such is not bound to, nor tolerate any threats and/or comments on any forums posted by clients as means to receive money after their fraudulent actions.

Thank you

Carol P. – Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd).

رابط الشكوي الاصلية

آخر تعديل بواسطة المراقب العام ، 20-10-2013 الساعة 02:52 AM

الصورة الرمزية صلاح الدين الفوركساوى
    صلاح الدين الفوركساوى غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

الله المستعان

ربنا معاه

الصورة الرمزية mm110575
    mm110575 غير متواجد حالياً موقوف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي

يا باشا دا شئ طبيعي يعني عايز الراجل يحول 500 دولار الي 12 الف دولار في اسبوعين وعايزنهم يدفعولة ههههههههه
    مينفعشي طبعا لان الشركة حاتدفع من جيبها 11500 دولار لان اساسا دي شركة ماركت ميكر والصفقات مش بتبقا علي السوق الحقيقي يعني بيكسبو من خسارتك وبيخسرو لو كسبت

يعني الاخ عايز يدفعو 11500 دولار من لحم الحي هههههههههههههههه

الصورة الرمزية saidsweety
    saidsweety غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

يفضحهم في http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.xm.com

و حيرد علية كريستس يقولة تعالي و حنراضيك

الصورة الرمزية muhannad22
    muhannad22 غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الإقامة
    الاردن
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mm110575 مشاهدة المشاركة
    يا باشا دا شئ طبيعي يعني عايز الراجل يحول 500 دولار الي 12 الف دولار في اسبوعين وعايزنهم يدفعولة ههههههههه
    مينفعشي طبعا لان الشركة حاتدفع من جيبها 11500 دولار لان اساسا دي شركة ماركت ميكر والصفقات مش بتبقا علي السوق الحقيقي يعني بيكسبو من خسارتك وبيخسرو لو كسبت

يعني الاخ عايز يدفعو 11500 دولار من لحم الحي هههههههههههههههه
    اخي حسب فهمي للماركت ميكر لا يدفعو له شي من حسابهم بل يتم تغطيه العقود من قبل البنوك اللي تتعامل معها الشركة
    وارباحه يتم دفعها من البنك او من خسارة عملاء اخرين

هذا الكلام من صديق لي يمتلك شركة ماركت ميكر

الصورة الرمزية muhannad22
    muhannad22 غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الإقامة
    الاردن
    المشاركات

افتراضي

وشركة xm حاليا كنت فاتح معهم حساب ايام ما كانت الشركة تحت اسم Trading-Point واغلقو حسابي بدون احم ولا دستور ههههههه
    بس كان حساب بونص بدون ايداع

الصورة الرمزية المارد المدمر
    المارد المدمر غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2015
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اخي العزيز انا من تعرضت لهذه المشكلة

وللتوضيح انا بعد ملاحقتي لهم اعترفت الشركة بالخطا

واعطوني كل اموالي