Jul 2006
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

جزاك الله خيرا لمشاركتنا به جاري التحميل ان شاء الله

وهذه تفاصيل عن محتويات الكورس لمن يرغب في الإطلاع عليها قبل التحميل

Let's take a closer look at what your getting in the Forex Powerband Dominator package...

Forex Powerband Dominator Comprehensive Manual
    This A-Z comprehensive trading manual contains everything you need to know to start making cash with the Forex Powerband Dominator system.
    The combination of detailed colour illustrations and no-nonsence step by step instructions means you will be ready to start taking trades within the hour!
    I recommend you read this manual first, and then review your understanding of the material by spending time watching the video tutorials to really hone your skills and reinforce your understandings of the system.

Forex Powerband Dominator Video Module 1: Platform & Charting
    In this video module you'll be introduced to the actual trading platform I use every day to make money.
    You'll learn how to use the key chart functions to trade the Forex Powerband Dominator and everything from order types to using the correct stop loss.
    You'll also learn how to organise your charts for success along with my personal secret tips to keep your charts clean and your head clear while you are trading.
    Not only will you be guided through all these critical components, you'll also learn which are the most important technical analysis tools on the platform and how to use them.

Forex Powerband Dominator Video Module 2: System Mechanics Part 1
    In this video module you'll be introduced to the first set of key components to the Forex Powerband Dominator system.
    I teach you exactly how I plot 'fixed' and 'dynamic' support and resistance areas on my chart and how to use them to pinpoint high probability trades.
    You'll also learn a little unknown method I use to locate areas of support and resistance that are no longer useful for trading.
    But it doesn't end there. I take you by the hand and show you how I use psychological areas on the chart to my advantage and how you can instantly know with 80% accuracy if your trade will be a success!
    Don't worry if you think this sounds complicated... it's not! Anyone can do this and I will lay it out clear as cartoons to make sure you understand everything.

Forex Powerband Dominator Video Module 3: System Mechanics Part 2
    In this video module you'll be introduced to the second set of key components to the Forex Powerband Dominator system.
    I take you by the hand and show you step by step how to use price action and candle formations to give you a real edge in the markets.
    Not only do I introduce you to the 4 Power formations I use to profit from the markets consistently, I also show you exactly how to avoid being tricked by the 'fake' candle formations that usually eat new traders alive!
    Once you know these candle formation secrets, you'll be so confident you'll be itching to start trading and making some real cash... But we're still not finished yet!

Forex Powerband Dominator Video Module 4: The System
    Inside Module 4, you'll get to the heart of the Forex Powerband Dominator. This is where it gets really exciting!
    This is where the curtains are pulled back and you'll learn the Forex Powerband Dominator entry techniques in detail.
    We'll discuss what time frames are best to trade and which will work best for you as a upcoming Forex trader!
    I will take you by the hand and walk you through both types of setups in immense detail.
    You'll learn how to avoid bad trades and spot the setups which are so accurate it's almost like cash in the bank!
    But you know it doesn't end there. You'll be walked through trade examples on my charts as I explain the thought process behind each trade.

Forex Powerband Dominator Video Module 5: Position Management
    In this module I explain in detail exactly how to manage your positions for trading success.
    I reveal every secret I know for squeezing out every last pip in a trade!
    The Powerband Dominator is a dynamic system and so are the trade targets. You will know in advance exactly where you should be adjusting your stops or taking profit on the trade.
    Once you absorb the knowledge in this video you will be able to pin point exactly where price will reverse against your trade, allowing you to protect your profits while other traders are left scratching their heads.

Forex Powerband Dominator Video Module 6: Live Trades
    In this module you can see for yourself in real time the power of this system.
    There is nothing quite like seeing trades being taken in real time, that's why I put together a selection of live trades using the Forex Powerband Dominator.
    You will get to see every aspect of the trades from initial setup to taking profit as I make live trades right in front of your eyes.
    You'll get to watch live as I pinpoint currency moves with deadly accuracy using the Forex Powerband Dominator.

Forex Powerband Dominator Cheat Sheets (PDF)
    These Cheat Sheets contain all of my step-by-step entry rules for the Forex Powerband Dominator system.
    After you are familiar with the material taught in the video tutorials and manual, you'll want to refer to these cheat sheets again and again until these high probability entry rules are fused into your brain.
    Like I said earlier I want to make sure you succeed, I want to make this as simple as possible for you to learn.
    These cheat sheets are set out in simple visual step by step instructions making the whole process of selecting a trade almost child's play.
    Keep these Cheat Sheets by your computer at all times, refer to them whenever you make a trade and you will reap the rewards!
    توقيع العضو
    متداول ومحلل محترف للأسواق المالية أسهم وعملات منذ 2006

الصورة الرمزية mohamedhamdy27
    mohamedhamdy27 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2011
    الإقامة
    القاهرة
    المشاركات

افتراضي

ما شاء الله
    جبتيها منين