النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
    الصورة الرمزية المجازف 2011
    المجازف 2011  غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2011
    المشاركات

Thumbs up مصطلحات انجليزيه مع الترجمة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    اللغه الانجليزيه مليئه بالمصطلحات المختلفه التى تعبر عن المواقف المختلفه مثلها مثل اللغه العربيه
    وهذا الموضوع سوف يعرض ان شاء الله هذه المصطلحات مع ترجمتها على مراحل
    مع تمنياتى لكم بالاستفاده
    ان شاء الله نبدا
    ------------------
    "a drop in the bucket"

A drop in the bucket" is a something that is not important because it is very small. Example: "I'm sorry I scratched your car." Reply: "Don't worry about it. It's just a drop in the bucket. That car has more scratches on it than I can count." There are so many "drops" in a "bucket" of water that we could not count them all, so any one drop is really not that important. Example: "When I think how many people there are in the world, I realize that my own problems are just a drop in the bucket." "A drop" is very small amount when compared with all there is "in the bucket." "A drop in the bucket" is not important because it is a tiny amount when compared to the larger whole. Example: "I'd like to do something to change the world, but whatever I do seems like a drop in the bucket

الترجمه

A drop in the bucket
    المعنى هنا هو ان لا شيء مهم على سبيل المثال (لقد خدشت سيارتك) يكون الرد لا تقلق انها لاشيء
    فهذه السياره بها الكثير من الخدوش لا استطيع عدها
    فخدش اخر لا يؤثر
    او بمعنى اخر فان نقطه جديده من الماء لن تؤثر فى دلو مملوء
    على سبيل المثال
    اريد ان افعل شيئا لتغيير العالم ولكن يبدو لى ان ما سافعله سيكون نقطه فى دلو
    الخلاصه ان هذه الجمله لتستعمل للتعبير عن عدم اهميه الفعل الذى حدث فنقول
    it is adrop in the bucket

go for broke

To "go for broke" is to risk everything on one chance to win big. Example: "Are you sure you want to bet all of your money on that one horse?" Reply: "Yes. I'm going for broke!" To be "broke" is to have no money; you "go for broke" when you risk losing everything for one chance to win big. Example: "Do you think that girl will dance with me if I ask her to?" Reply: "Sure: go for broke!" "Go for broke" means take a risk, try your best, and give all of your energy to something. Example: "The way to be successful is to decide exactly what you want, then go for broke."

الترجمه

المعنى هنا هو ان تخاطر بكل شيؤ لكى تكسب كثيرا
    مثال (هل انت متاكد انك تريد انتراهن بكل اموالك على هذا الحصان؟) الاجابه (نعم سوف اخاطر) فيقول
    Yes. I'm going for broke
    فالمعنى هنا هو المخاطره الكبرى من اجل شيء
    مثلا

(هل تعتقد ان هذه الفتاه سوف توافق ان ترقص معى اذا طلبت منها ذلك؟)

)go for broke!" "Go for broke( يكون الرد نعم

اى بمعنى اذهب وخاطر واسالها وافعل كل ما بوسعك لتحقيق هذا
    ومثال اخر
    (ان الطريق للنجاح هو ان تقرر بالضبط ما ستفعله ثم تذهب وتخاطر)
    وهنا نقول
    go for broke

اى اذهب وخاطر

"the early bird (catches the worm

The early bird catches the worm means that the person who arrives early will be successful. Example: "I always come early to work. The early bird catches the worm!"

When birds are competing to catch one worm, the bird that arrives early will catch the worm. Example: "From now on, I am waking up at six. The early bird catches the worm."

At times there is only one "worm" and only one "bird" can catch it, so the bird to arrive early catches the worm. Example: "My brother started investing money when he was 16 years old." Reply: "The early bird catches the worm."
    الترجمه
    The early bird catches the worm!"
    هذه الجمله تعنى ان من يصل اولا هو الانجح على سبيل المثال انا دائما اجىء الى العمل بدرى فنقول -The early bird catches the worm!"
    فالطيور تتنافس من اجل الحصول على الدوده والطائر الذى يصل اولا هو من يفوز بالدوده
    على سبيل المثال
    من الان ولاحقا سوف اصحو مبكرا
    - The early bird catches the worm---
    فالمعنى هنا ان هذه الجمله تقال فى حاله التعبير فى موقف للقول بان من يصل اولا هو الرابح

"lend me your ear

Lend me your ear
    is a polite way of asking for a person's full attention to listen to what you will say. Example: "Could you lend me your ear for a minute? I need to talk with you about something."

You say lend me your ear when you want to speak directly to people about things that are important. William Shakespeare used lend me your ear in the play Julius Caesar when Mark Antony says: "Friends, Romans, countrymen; lend me your ear."

Lend me your ear requests a closeness between the speaker and the listener that allows them to think together. Example: "This is really important. All I ask is that you lend me your ear."

الترجمه

هذه الجمله عباره عن اسلوب مهذب للطلب من شخص ما ان يعيرك انتباهه لما تقول
    مثال
    هل ممكن ان تنتبه لى من فضلك ؟ فانا اريد ان اتكلم معك بشيء ما
    فتقول (could you lend me your ears)
    وتقول ايضا هذه الجمله عندما تريد ان تتكلم مباشرة مع احد عن شيء مهم
    فقد استخدم وليام سكسبير هذه الجمله فى ورايته يوليوس قيصر عندما قال مارك انتونى
    اصدقائى اولاد بلدتى اعيرونى انتباهكم
    فقال
    Friends, Romans, countrymen; lend me your ear."

تقال ايضا هذه الحمله باقتراب الطرفين المتحدث والمتلقى من بعضهم
    مثال على ذك
    (هذا شيء مهم جدا كل ما اطلبه منك ان تسمعنى جيدا )
    فيقول
    This is really important. All I ask is that you lend me your ear
    ."

"keep an eye on him"

To "keep an eye on" someone is to watch that person carefully. Example: "Would you keep an eye on my son for me while I am gone?" Reply: "Sure." You take a share of responsibility for something when you agree to keep an eye on it. Example: "I have to run to the bathroom. Can you keep an eye on my suitcase while I am away?" Reply: "No problem." "Keeping an eye on" someone can also mean watching to make sure that person does not make a mistake. Example: "Be careful what you do today. I'll be keeping an eye on you."

الترجمه
    معنى هذه الجمله ان تراقب شخص ما بعنايه
    مثال
    Would you keep an eye on my son for me while I am gone?"
    هل من الممكن ان تضع عينك على ابنى فى اللحظه اللتى ساذهب فيها؟
    الاجابه بالتاكيد
    فهذه الجمله تفيد بانك تتحمل جزء من المسئوليه عند موافقتك ان تراقب شيء ما
    مثال
    I have to run to the bathroom. Can you keep an eye on my suitcase while I am away?"
    انا مضطر للدهاب الى الحمام هل يمكنك ان تضع عينك على حقيبتى وانا هناك؟
    الاجابه لا يوجد مشكله

Keeping an eye on
    "

هذه الجمله تستخدم ايضا عند التعبير عن مراقبة شخص ما للتاكد من عدم ارتكابه للخطا
    مثال
    "Be careful what you do today. I'll be keeping an eye on you."
    احترس لما تفعله اليوم فانا اراقبك

the straw that broke the camel's back"

The straw that broke the camel's back
    is the last thing you are willing to accept after which you will not put up with any more. Example: "You broke a lot of rules and we tried to ignore it. But stealing money from us was the straw that broke the camel's back. We're sending you home to your parents."

You are at the last straw when you are just about to lose your patience. The straw that broke the camel's back is the last thing that that happened that finally made you upset. Example: "He came to work late every day that week. Then on Friday, he didn't show up at all." Reply: "That was the straw that broke the camel's back."

There is a limit to how much straw (long yellow grass) a camel can carry on its back. If you keep putting more straw on top, it will finally break the camel's back. When you are at the last straw you are finally angry and will not take any more. Example: "You have been rude to me all day. I've had it. That's the last straw!"

الترجمه
    هذه الجمله قريبه من جمله عربيه شهيره تقول (القشه التى قطمت ظهر البعير)
    وهى تقال للتعبير عن عدم الموافقه على استمرار احاث خاطئه فنقول
    ومعناها ان هذا اخر ما يمكنك فعله اى بمعنى اوضح لقد طفح الكيل
    مثال
    You broke a lot of rules and we tried to ignore it. But stealing money from us was the straw that broke the camel's back. We're sending you home to your parents."

لقد تخطيت الكثير من القواعد وتخطينا ذلك ولكن سرقتك لاموالنا هذا اخر شيء نتخطاه ولقد طفح الكيل بنا فاذهب الى بيتك لوالديك
    فهذه الجمله تقال عن حدوث شيء ضايقك جدا ولا تستطيع ان تتحمل بعده شيئا
    مثال
    "He came to work late every day that week. Then on Friday, he didn't show up at all."
    لقد جاء متاخرا كل يوم هذا الاسبوع ويوم الجمعه لم يظهر ابدا
    فالجواب على هذه الجمله يمكن ان يكون

"curiosity killed the cat"

Curiosity killed the cat

reminds us that being too curious can be dangerous. Example: "What do you think is down that dark street?" Reply: "I would rather not find out. Curiosity killed the cat."

Curiosity killed the cat recalls a story in which "the cat" was killed because he was too curious and followed "curiosity" too far. Example: "That reporter has been asking a lot of questions and the boss doesn't like it." Reply: "Curiosity killed the cat."

Cats are curious animals that like to investigate, but their curiosity can take them places where they might get hurt. Children especially, like cats, are curious and like to test to find out what is dangerous. Example: "My son stuck his finger into the electrical outlet and got a huge shock! He said he wanted to find out how it would feel." Reply: "It's a good thing he wasn't hurt! Curiosity killed the cat."

الترجمه
    "curiosity killed the cat"
    الترجمه الحرفيه لهذه الجمله هو الفضول قتل القطه
    تقال هذه الجمله فى حاله التعبير عن شدى الفضول الذى قد يضرنا بخطورته
    مثال
    "What do you think is down that dark street?" Reply: "I would rather not find out.
    ماذا تعتقد ان يكون هناك فى هذا الشارع المظلم؟
    الاجابه هنا يمكن ان تكون هذه الجمله
    Curiosity killed the cat."
    ترجع هذه الحمله الى قصة قط كان فضولى جدا والفضول اخذه الى بعيد جدا
    مثال
    That reporter has been asking a lot of questions and the boss doesn't like it
    لقد سال الصحفى اسئله كثيره جدا ولكنها لم تعجب الرئيس بالمره
    ففى هذه الحاله نقول
    Curiosity killed the cat."

مناسبه هذه الجمله ان القطط اكثر الحيوانات فضولا وفضولهم هذا يسبب لهم اضرارا مثلهم مثل الاطفال ايضا فضوليين جدا ويحبوا ان يكتشفوا ما حولهم
    مثال
    "My son stuck his finger into the electrical outlet and got a huge shock! He said he wanted to find out how it would feel."

لقد ادخل ابنى اصبعه فى الكهرباء وقال انه يريد ان يعرف شعور الكهرباء
    الاجابه تكون
    "It's a good thing he wasn't hurt! Curiosity killed the cat."

جيد انه لم يتاذى
    Curiosity killed the cat

"nose out of joint"

Your "nose is out of joint" when the look on your face and the way you act shows other people that you are upset. Example: "What's wrong with him?" Answer: "His nose is out of joint because we forgot to invite him to the party." Although a nose cannot actually be "out of joint", the way a finger or an arm comes out of joint, a person who is upset may have a strange look on their face until they recover. Example: "What happened was an accident; there is no reason for you to have your nose out of joint." Another example: "We were only joking; don't get your nose out of joint

الترجمه

"

nose out of joint"
    هذه الجمله تعطى معنى غاضب جدا
    تقال هذه الجمله حين تريد القول بان شخص ما منزعج جدا ومتضايق
    او بالمعنى العربى (روحه فى منخيره)
    مثال
    What's wrong with him

?"

ماذا به؟
    الاجابه
    His nose is out of joint

because we forgot to invite him to the party."

انه متضايق جدا(روحه فى منخيره ) لاننا نسينا ان ندعوه على الحفله
    مثال اخر
    What happened was an accident; there is no reason for you to have your

nose out of joint

ان ما حدث كان حادثا ولا يوجد سبب لهذا الضيق او (ان تكون روحك فى منخيرك)
    مثال اخر
    We were only joking; don't get your

nose out of joint

نحن كنا نمزح لا داعى لان تتضايق

"going against the grain"

You go against the grain when you make life more difficult by acting against the wishes of others. Example: "Why can't you just do it the way everyone else does? Why do you always have to go against the grain?"

Wood grows in a way that makes it easy to cut in one direction (with the grain) and hard to cut in the other direction (against the grain). Example: "I jog at this track every day and there is always that one guy who has to goagainst the grain and run in the opposite direction."

To go against the grain is to do things in a way that is different from what is normal and accepted. Example: "You can't always follow other people in life. Sometimes you need to go against the grain to do the right thing."

الترجمه
    "going against the grain"
    تعنى هذه الجمله عكس الاتجاه
    فنقول انت تذهب عكس الاتجاه عندما تقوم بافعال تجعل الحياه اصعب عن طريق التصرف عكس ما يفعله الاخرين
    مثال

Why can't you just do it the way everyone else does? Why do you always have to

go against the grain?"

لماذا لا تقعل هذا العمل مثلما يفعله اى شخص اخر؟لماذا تريد دائما ان تكون عكس الاخرون

مثال على ذلك ان الاخشاب تنمو فى اتجاه واحده بطريقه تسهل عليك عملية قطعها يكون من الصعب ان تقوم بقطعها بعكس هذه الاتجاه
    مثال
    "I jog at this track every day and there is always that one guy who has to

go against the grain and run in the opposite direction."

انا اجرى فى هذا التراك كل يوم ودائما اجد شخص ما يجرى فى الاتجاه المعاكس
    ان تكون عكس الاتجاه هو ان تفعل اشياء بطريقه تكون اصعب من الطريقه العاديه المعروفه
    مثال
    You can't always follow other people in life. Sometimes you need to

go against the grain to do the right thing."
    لا يمكنك دائما ان تتبع الاخرون فى الحياه فاحيانا يجب ان تكون عكس الاتجاه لتفعل الشيء الصحيح

"out of the frying pan (and into the fire

To go out of the frying pan and into the fire

is to get out of one difficult situation only to end up in another. Example: "I worked too hard on that last project. But on this new project I am working even harder!" Reply: "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

We sometimes want so much to get out of one difficult situation that we end up jumping into another that is even worse, going out of the frying pan and into the fire. Example: "Her ex-boyfriend was terrible, but this new one is even worse!" Reply: "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

"The frying pan" is a very hot place to be because it is over "the fire". In a difficult situation, the first thing we want to do is get out of that situation. Example: "They think they work hard now. Wait and see how much harder they have to work after they graduate." Reply: "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

الترجمه
    هذه الجمله معناها ان يخرج من مشكله ليدخل مشكله اخرى
    مثال
    I worked too hard on that last project. But on this new project I am working even harder!"
    لقذ بذلت مجهود كبير فى المشروع السابق ولكن فى هذا المشروع ابذل مجهود اكبر
    ويكون الرد هنا بهذه الجمله ليكون المعنى تخرج من عمل شاق لتدخل فى اخر
    Out of the frying pan and into the fire

فى كثير من الاوقات نبذل مجهود كبير لنخرج من موقف معين لنجد انفسنا فى موقف اخر اكثر صعوبه

فنقول هذه الجمله فى مثل هذه المواقف

هذه الكلمات تدل على مدى صعوبة الموقف فقد استخدم كلمه اناء مغلى(frying pan) ليدل على شدة الموقف

ثم استخدم كلمة النار(fire) ليدل على ان الموقف التالى اكثر شده
    مثال
    They think they work hard now. Wait and see how much harder they have to work after they graduate."
    انهم يظنون انهم يعملون بجد الان ولكن انتظرلترى كم سيعملون بعد التخرج
    فيكون الرد هنا بهذه الجمله
    Out of the frying pan and into the fire

Thank you>>>>

الصورة الرمزية Eng.Shady
    Eng.Shady غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات

افتراضي

مشكور على المجهود الرائع

الصورة الرمزية المجازف 2011