صفحة 3 من 8 الأولىالأولى 12345678 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 31 إلى 45 من 108
    الصورة الرمزية at the best
    at the best غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: مؤشرالدوره الزمنيه والسعريه المستقبليه لنتابع !!!!!!!!!

اخي ايهاب بارك الله فيك

كلامك واقعي جدا وهذا ما قمت بطلبه لكل من هو مهتم ومطلع على الدورات الزمنيه ان يقوم بطلب شارت اي عمله واي فريم وكان ذالك في اول حديث مفصل لي

الصورة الرمزية Leonardo
    Leonardo غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الإقامة
    الولايات المتحدة
    العمر
    المشاركات

هل من الممكن ان تضيف شارت اليورو ين فريم الساعة و الاربع ساعات

الصورة الرمزية at the best
    at the best غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المشاركات

الصورة الرمزية Leonardo
    Leonardo غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الإقامة
    الولايات المتحدة
    العمر
    المشاركات

يعنى كدا على شارت الساعة يميل الى النزول التصحيحى ثم معاودة الصعود
    طيب ليا سؤالين : الاول عن المؤشر الى اعتقد بيربط بين حركة القمر و الكواكب استفيد من بياناته ازاى
    و السؤال التانى عن الخطوط الملونة فى الشارت ماذا تمثل ؟ هل هى دعم و مقاومة ولا حاجة تبع التوقع ؟

الصورة الرمزية hamadasalam
    hamadasalam غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    الشرقية
    العمر
    المشاركات

هذا المؤشر صادق نوعا ما فى تحديد الاتجاة ولكنة ضعيف جدا فى تحديد قوة الحركة

الصورة الرمزية samer2010
    samer2010 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    العمر
    المشاركات

انا املك احد المؤشرين وهوه المؤشر الفلكي وأحب ان اوضح ان مؤشرك اخي الكريم ليس له علاقة بالمؤشر الفلكي , لكنك اضفته ؟ هل هذا للتشويق ام لغاية في نفس يعقوب ؟؟؟
    كل مؤشر يعمل بشكل منفرد يا شباب

الصورة الرمزية medoqtr
    medoqtr غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    الإقامة
    قطر
    العمر
    المشاركات

ممكن شارت الساعه والشارت اليومي للـ EUR-CAD

وشكرا ,,

الصورة الرمزية omri_fadwah_lakk
    omri_fadwah_lakk غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة samer2010 مشاهدة المشاركة
    انا املك احد المؤشرين وهوه المؤشر الفلكي وأحب ان اوضح ان مؤشرك اخي الكريم ليس له علاقة بالمؤشر الفلكي , لكنك اضفته ؟ هل هذا للتشويق ام لغاية في نفس يعقوب ؟؟؟
    كل مؤشر يعمل بشكل منفرد يا شباب

ممكن لوتكرمت ان تضع لنا الموشر الفلكي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    الشرقية
    العمر
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة medoqtr مشاهدة المشاركة
    ممكن شارت الساعه والشارت اليومي للـ EUR-CAD

وشكرا ,,

نفضل اخى

الصورة الرمزية 4bestlife
    4bestlife غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

طيب فين المؤشرات يا شباب ؟؟؟؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    الشرقية
    العمر
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة omri_fadwah_lakk مشاهدة المشاركة
    ممكن لوتكرمت ان تضع لنا الموشر الفلكي
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 4bestlife مشاهدة المشاركة
    طيب فين المؤشرات يا شباب ؟؟؟؟

لا يستطيع

الصورة الرمزية omri_fadwah_lakk
    omri_fadwah_lakk غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hamadasalam مشاهدة المشاركة
    لا يستطيع

كيف لايستطيع

والصوره المنشور ه يادكتور حماده

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الإقامة
    الشرقية
    العمر
    المشاركات

نعم يستطيع ارفاق اى صورة لاى زوج تريدة لكنة لا يستطيع ارفاق المؤشر

الصورة الرمزية قاصد الكريم
    قاصد الكريم غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات

NaturalCycle advanced market cycles

What is it?

If you've been in the trading business for a while, the name William D. Gann is probably familiar to you. He is still considered the biggest market master of all times, with his portrait hanging on the entrance of the New York Stock Exchange. His market philosophy was that history repeats itself and TIME is more important than PRICE when it comes to analysing the markets.

NaturalCycle was a MetaTrader 4 indicator I developed for my private use to provide me with the TIME analysis needed for proper trading of the financial markets. I'm sure you've all taken good trades at a BAD MOMENT and got stopped out, which led to frustration and more bad decision making. That's because you've never taken into account the TIME component. People tend to only analyse price and base their decisions on price action or lagging price indicators. Adding TIME analysis to your decision making process can make a big difference.

How can it help you?

A. Long term turning points

B. Medium term turning points

C. Short term turning points

You will also get bonus indicators from my Complete astro toolkit for MetaTrader package (if you're interested, contact me for more details about it). For now, I am offering the BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian and the BumaSoft Aspectarian indicators:

A. BumaSoft Aspectarian

B. BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian

One important thing to remember with regards to my indicator is that it does not repaint, even though it plots for the future, so you know ahead of time when a possible turn in price will occur. Also, on the bottom of the chart, you will have important real-time information about the planets, in case you are proficient with astro analysis. The indicator also has a built-in alert system, that alerts you whenever an important astronomical event is about to take place.

What markets can I trade using NaturalCycle?

You can use it on all markets, not just Forex. It works the same with indices, stocks or commodities. All you have to do is see what planetary cycles synchronize the best with your traded market.

Contents of package

This package includes the NaturalCycle indicator (moon phases, planetary ingress, retrograde/direct motion of planets, planetary aspects / longitude differentials, alert system, support/resistance based on planetary cycles and detailed real-time information about all planets, including illumination, that can be used to determine all phases of the moon), plus two bonuses: BumaSoft aspectarian and BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian which, for the current trading day, plots for you on the top right corner of the chart, the aspects and time when they will occur during that day (if there are any); plus the User Manual, that will guide you through the installation process and the various settings of the indicators.

Please note that this is not an EA, so it does not place trades for you. It is a timing tool that should be used along with price analysis. That is also one of the reasons I have not included any account statements to prove anything. This is not a trading system, but something that needs to be integrated in your trading system, something that needs to be added to your trading toolbox. If you use it along with good price action skills, it is powerful. If you use it blindly, it will be your enemy!

After payment, you can also join the NaturalCycle Skype Group, where you can ask me questions regarding astro, receive reading material and meet the other NaturalCycle users.
    How much?

You can buy the full package for $499, limited offer. Payments are currently made through Paypal, but you can contact me on Skype ( nickname: bumasoft ) in case you would like to use another payment method or just want to ask some questions about the indicators.

الصورة الرمزية sh4
    sh4
    sh4 غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2010
    الإقامة
    القاهرة
    العمر
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة قاصد الكريم مشاهدة المشاركة
    NaturalCycle advanced market cycles

What is it?

If you've been in the trading business for a while, the name William D. Gann is probably familiar to you. He is still considered the biggest market master of all times, with his portrait hanging on the entrance of the New York Stock Exchange. His market philosophy was that history repeats itself and TIME is more important than PRICE when it comes to analysing the markets.

NaturalCycle was a MetaTrader 4 indicator I developed for my private use to provide me with the TIME analysis needed for proper trading of the financial markets. I'm sure you've all taken good trades at a BAD MOMENT and got stopped out, which led to frustration and more bad decision making. That's because you've never taken into account the TIME component. People tend to only analyse price and base their decisions on price action or lagging price indicators. Adding TIME analysis to your decision making process can make a big difference.

How can it help you?

A. Long term turning points

B. Medium term turning points

C. Short term turning points

You will also get bonus indicators from my Complete astro toolkit for MetaTrader package (if you're interested, contact me for more details about it). For now, I am offering the BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian and the BumaSoft Aspectarian indicators:

A. BumaSoft Aspectarian

B. BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian

One important thing to remember with regards to my indicator is that it does not repaint, even though it plots for the future, so you know ahead of time when a possible turn in price will occur. Also, on the bottom of the chart, you will have important real-time information about the planets, in case you are proficient with astro analysis. The indicator also has a built-in alert system, that alerts you whenever an important astronomical event is about to take place.

What markets can I trade using NaturalCycle?

You can use it on all markets, not just Forex. It works the same with indices, stocks or commodities. All you have to do is see what planetary cycles synchronize the best with your traded market.

Contents of package

This package includes the NaturalCycle indicator (moon phases, planetary ingress, retrograde/direct motion of planets, planetary aspects / longitude differentials, alert system, support/resistance based on planetary cycles and detailed real-time information about all planets, including illumination, that can be used to determine all phases of the moon), plus two bonuses: BumaSoft aspectarian and BumaSoft Daily Aspectarian which, for the current trading day, plots for you on the top right corner of the chart, the aspects and time when they will occur during that day (if there are any); plus the User Manual, that will guide you through the installation process and the various settings of the indicators.

Please note that this is not an EA, so it does not place trades for you. It is a timing tool that should be used along with price analysis. That is also one of the reasons I have not included any account statements to prove anything. This is not a trading system, but something that needs to be integrated in your trading system, something that needs to be added to your trading toolbox. If you use it along with good price action skills, it is powerful. If you use it blindly, it will be your enemy!

After payment, you can also join the NaturalCycle Skype Group, where you can ask me questions regarding astro, receive reading material and meet the other NaturalCycle users.
    How much?

You can buy the full package for $499, limited offer. Payments are currently made through Paypal, but you can contact me on Skype ( nickname: bumasoft ) in case you would like to use another payment method or just want to ask some questions about the indicators.

ممكن بالعربى

صفحة 3 من 8 الأولىالأولى 12345678 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. الارقام الزمنيه والسعريه للباوند ين
    By mohands_moslim in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 59
    آخر مشاركة: 12-05-2010, 05:28 PM
  2. طلب موشر جدا هام لتعيين الاهداف المستقبليه
    By amazing in forum برمجة المؤشرات واكسبرتات التداول - Experts Advisor EA
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 01-01-2010, 12:26 AM
  3. تعاولو نجرب سويا معرفه الشمعه المستقبليه
    By ابو ريماس in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 51
    آخر مشاركة: 19-02-2008, 04:33 PM
  4. اخبار الباوند ليوم غد الجمعه و المستقبليه
    By abouzeed in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن