مفلس 1982 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات

افتراضي اكسبيرت Pro Contra One Minute V5.0

اخواني اكسبيرت حول 5000 الى اكثر من 370 الف دولار خلال 8 اشهر
    هل احد لديه معلومه حوله او شاري الاكسبيرت؟؟؟
    نص المعلوماتت بالانكليزيه:
    Thank you for requesting information on my fully automated FOREX trading software robot, Pro ContraOne Minute V5.0. As a former computer scientist at NASA’s Johnson Space Center I am degreed in computer science and mathematics/statistical analysis. I have worked at major computer companies including IBM, Control Data Corporation, Tandem, Storage Technology Corporation, and Netscape, in addition to having worked extensively with supercomputers. The Pro ContraOne Minute V5.0 software is but one of several robots I’ve developed and am running in live trading. I hope to be able to offer you additional and equally outstanding FOREX robots in the near future.

With regards to the Pro Contra One Minuterobot described in the advertisement you responded to, I’ve attached the back-test Performance Report for the period January 1, 2009 through August 14, 2009 executed on the MetTrader4 trading platform (available at no charge from FXDD.com, as well as others). The outstanding results (96.2% win rate) are based on an initial deposit of $5,000 trading the EURO vs. the US DOLLAR on the 1 minute chart with 100:1 leverage. All trades are entered and exited automatically under full and complete control of the Pro Contra One Minuterobot, 24 hours per day. The robot runs in stealth mode in that profit and loss stops displayed to the brokerage are dummies; actual profit and loss stops are controlled internally and covertly by the software. Further, the robot has been meticulously optimized to take advantage of the volatile market conditions currently prevalent in this global recession. There are no complicated parameters that need to be adjusted although the risk level can be adjusted to suit your personal comfort level if desired. Once installed and running the robot generally requires no further action on the user’s part. Just keep the computer up and running and the internet connection robust. The software will do the rest.

To raise working capital to fund the development of new FOREX software robots with the ambitious goal of 100% win ratios, I’m offering the Pro Contra One Minute robot for sale at $250 per copy to the first 100 takers. First come first served! The software comes with a 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee that it will back-test for you exactly as per the Performance Results, at FXDD.com. Per the U.S. government required legal disclosure below, please be aware that it is illegal to guarantee that any trading model will achieve any specific future profit/loss results so; this is the best that can be done to guarantee you that the Pro Contra One Minute robot will perform exactly as advertised. Further, if you have any familiarity whatsoever with FOREX trading software/robots, I know you will agree that the documented performance of the Pro Contra One Minute robot is truly extraordinary! Otherwise, I wouldn’t be offering it to you!

If you would like to purchase thePro Contra One Minute robot please respond to this e-mail with your:

- name,
    - telephone number,
    - credit card number,
    - credit care billing address,
    - credit card expiration date, and
    - the 3 or 4 digit authorization code found on the back of your credit card
    (American Express authorization code is on the front of the card).

If you prefer, you may also fax your order to (1) (425) 484-6428. If faxing, please also include your e-mail address. The software and the simple installation instructions will promptly be sent to you by return e-mail.

Best regards and prosperous trading!

Ron Greene
    The Greene Group

PS: I'm in the process of getting set up with PayPal!

PPS:In the event you are not aware, trillions of dollars are traded on the FOREX markets every single day - more money than on all stock, bond and futures markets added together. Consequently, the Pro Contra One Minute robot could be sold countless times and still continue to make profits for years as it is virtually impossible for any single trading system to have any significant impact on the colossal FOREX market.
    الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة
    آخر تعديل بواسطة مفلس 1982 ، 08-09-2009 الساعة 12:38 AM

الصورة الرمزية seifo005
    seifo005 غير متواجد حالياً عضو اللجنة الاستشارية سابقاً
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2009
    الإقامة
    الجزائر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: اكسبيرت Pro Contra One Minute V5.0

سنحاول ايجاده لك

الصورة الرمزية نورمند
    نورمند غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: اكسبيرت Pro Contra One Minute V5.0

يسلام سلم الله يجبه

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. استراتيجية Fx Prime 1 Minute Scalping Systemc V2 (دوري ابطال تحليل اغسطس 2009)
    By t.analysis in forum طرق و استراتيجيات التداول في أسواق المال
    مشاركات: 111
    آخر مشاركة: 23-03-2014, 03:53 PM
  2. الأخوة الأفاضل Forex 1 minute daily لو سمحتوا؟
    By code 606 in forum برمجة المؤشرات واكسبرتات التداول - Experts Advisor EA
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 11-12-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. كتاب استراتيجية 10-minute-forex-wealth-builder
    By seifo005 in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 15
    آخر مشاركة: 23-08-2009, 02:21 AM

الاوسمة لهذا الموضوع