ScreamingHawk غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    الإقامة
    السعودية
    المشاركات

افتراضي Learn well, and learn fast

Ladies and Gents...
    First i must appologise for my english writting coz i cant type in arabic,..so instead of complaining coz i wrote in english it will be more practical if u transelate what i wrote in arabic,..
    second sorry for my spelling or gramer misstakes coz after all am not a writter am a trader....
    back to the subject,...
    "if your playing poker for 30 mnts and u did nt know whos the pasty is ,..then its you " by warren buffet
    ladien and gents ,..dont let the game makes u forget the players so you will end up loosing the game and the players
    if you are only using the chart wich we call smoked screens then you will never be able to make money take my word coz the fact is90% is giving sallery to 10%
    the point is its not the chart who moves the market,..its the other way round the market moves the chart
    if u cant understand the LIBOR(london interbank offering rate )and its effect on bthe longer timeframe traders behaviour then you are loosing money.,....if u cant understand the short and long term yield curve of the US government bonds you are loosingt money if u cant understand the gilt and the british yield curve yr loosing money
    if u cant read the the spread between the us yield curve and the british or european yield you ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MARKET if u cant predict the future iintrest rate then yr gambelling
    if u cant recognise the short bterm aand the longer term traders activities then you are and u will be cought on the wrong side of the market ,....
    if u dont do yr home work u will never reccognise or realise what doz CRAZY MR MARKET is offering
    is it too hi is it too low is it fair ?you will never be able to recognise the what we call TIME PRICE OPPERTUNITIES (TPO)
    if u cant read the futures prices so u can recognise the marrket condition on the long run is contango or is it backwardation also called inverted market
    ladien and gents take my word one strategy means u have no idea whats going on,..coz each market condition require a deffrent strategy,..if u cant reconise wich market condition yr in then yr the
    victim so learn well and learn fast learn well
    learn how doz the yeild curve works what doz it mean and how doz it it infeluence the buy or sell activities how doz the libor works and how doz it force the auction ,..in other words learn about the real motivation behind the price action..
    allhumma enni qad balght allhuma fashhad
    remark my words
    thhanks fr reading me

الصورة الرمزية Pro Trade
    Pro Trade غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الإقامة
    فلسطين
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: Learn well, and learn fast

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ScreamingHawk مشاهدة المشاركة
    Ladies and Gents...

First i must appologise for my english writting coz i cant type in arabic,..so instead of complaining coz i wrote in english it will be more practical if u transelate what i wrote in arabic,..
    second sorry for my spelling or gramer misstakes coz after all am not a writter am a trader....
    back to the subject,...
    "if your playing poker for 30 mnts and u did nt know whos the pasty is ,..then its you " by warren buffet
    ladien and gents ,..dont let the game makes u forget the players so you will end up loosing the game and the players
    if you are only using the chart wich we call smoked screens then you will never be able to make money take my word coz the fact is90% is giving sallery to 10%
    the point is its not the chart who moves the market,..its the other way round the market moves the chart
    if u cant understand the LIBOR(london interbank offering rate )and its effect on bthe longer timeframe traders behaviour then you are loosing money.,....if u cant understand the short and long term yield curve of the US government bonds you are loosingt money if u cant understand the gilt and the british yield curve yr loosing money
    if u cant read the the spread between the us yield curve and the british or european yield you ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MARKET if u cant predict the future iintrest rate then yr gambelling
    if u cant recognise the short bterm aand the longer term traders activities then you are and u will be cought on the wrong side of the market ,....
    if u dont do yr home work u will never reccognise or realise what doz CRAZY MR MARKET is offering
    is it too hi is it too low is it fair ?you will never be able to recognise the what we call TIME PRICE OPPERTUNITIES (TPO)
    if u cant read the futures prices so u can recognise the marrket condition on the long run is contango or is it backwardation also called inverted market
    ladien and gents take my word one strategy means u have no idea whats going on,..coz each market condition require a deffrent strategy,..if u cant reconise wich market condition yr in then yr the
    learn how doz the yeild curve works what doz it mean and how doz it it infeluence the buy or sell activities how doz the libor works and how doz it force the auction ,..in other words learn about the real motivation behind the price action..
    remark my words

thhanks fr reading me
    كيفك يا ابو الهش ؟ من زمان ما سمعنا صوتك
    مشكور على النصائح

الصورة الرمزية Ala'a Al.kofahi
    Ala'a Al.kofahi غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    الإقامة
    إسبانيا
    المشاركات

مشكور

الصورة الرمزية Ahmad Abouzeed
    Ahmad Abouzeed غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    الإقامة
    كندا
    المشاركات

بارك الله فيك أخي هشام و جيد أنك ذكرتنا بالكلام المعقد ده ...
    أسأل الله الكريم أن يجعلها في ميزان حسناتك
    توقيع العضو
    عاشق للرياضة و الرياضيات

الصورة الرمزية braveheart
    braveheart غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الإقامة
    UAE
    العمر
    المشاركات

نصائح مهمة
    بس الموضوع كيف يتطبقوا

يعني من أين نأتي بال short and long term yield curve of the US government bonds if u cant understand the gilt and the british yield curve

؟؟؟

الصورة الرمزية ScreamingHawk
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    الإقامة
    السعودية
    المشاركات

sir
    The US Government Bonds and the British gilt and the german bunds etc.. is an exchange traded securities it means that its also moveing according to the demand and supply theory wich also means it has a chart
    and since the price moves up and down according to the demand and supply the yield curve also moves
    for example if the 2 years note market price moved up it means the 2 years yeild is moving down and to digg more say you are trading GBP/USD compare the short term yeild between the US bonds and the british gilt if the british yeld on the 2years gilt is higher than the US 2yrs yield on the 2 years note and the prediction is the british gilt will move higher then the GBP /USD pair will move up am just giving an example here u need to do your home work and learn
    u can monitor the bonds thru Bloomberg.com or any other news provider or data provider bloomberg is free
    sir regular ppl holds the glass of water from the top but pros hold it from the bottom u chose how to hold it
    thanks

الصورة الرمزية ScreamingHawk
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    الإقامة
    السعودية
    المشاركات

correction if the prediction that the british gilt will move higher then the pair will move lower
    correction

الصورة الرمزية رجل القانون
    رجل القانون غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات

Thank you, my brother

الصورة الرمزية Ebraheem
    Ebraheem غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الإقامة
    المملكة العربية السعودية
    المشاركات

كلام جميل بحاجه الى متطوعين لترجمته حتى تعم الفائده

الصورة الرمزية be_happy
    be_happy غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ScreamingHawk مشاهدة المشاركة
    Ladies and Gents...

back to the subject,...
    remark my words

thhanks fr reading me
    سيداتي وساداتي
    اول شيء معتذر اني عم بكتب بالانجليزي لانو ما عندي عربي
    بس انو عم بكتب بالانجليزي حتكون افضل لو حولناها احنا عربي ( انا مش فاهم شو قصدو هون ههه )
    ثانيا اسف عشان اللغة والقواعد اللي عم بكتب فيها فيها اخطاء بس انا تريدر يعني متداول مش كاتب
    ( sceam بيني وبينك مخربطة شوي بس مفهومة ولا على بالك يا صاحبي )
    سيداتي وسادتي ازا ازا العبتو بروكر لمدة 30 دقيقة وما عرفتو وين الفطيرة طبعا بقصد فيها ممكن انو
    العملية اللي بدنا نفوت ليها رايحين ننضرب ضربة قوية ممكن هيك
    سيداتي وسادتي ما تخلو اللعبة تنسيكم اللعيبة اللي فيها لانو هيك ممكن نخسرو في النهاية
    ازا كنتو فقط ابتستعملو التشارت مش حتكونو قابلين انكم تعملو فلوس نهائيا لانو في الحقيقة 90% بيعطو رواتب
    فقط ل 10%
    الموضوع مش موضوع الشارت اللي بيمشي السوق .. الموضوع موضوع اخر هو اللي بيمشي الشارت نفسو
    ازا ما كنت فاهم ( بنك لندن انترباك وتأثيره على اللونج ترند يعني الشغل على فترات طويلة ازا انت حتخسر فلوسك
    ازا ما كنت عارف انو الشورت واللونج نرند كلو برجع للحكومة الامريكية ازا انت ابتخسر فلوسك كمان ازا كنت مش فاهم
    الانتاج البريطاني وعوامله ازا انت ابتخسر فلوسك كمان ازا ما كنت فاهم السبريد بين الانتاج البريطاني او الاوروبي اذا انت
    مش في الطريق الصحيح للسوق ازا ما كنت ابتقدر تتنبأ المستقبل اذا انت بتغامر
    اذا ما كنت قادر تتعرف على الشورت واللونج ترند للتداول ازا فانت في الطريق الخطأ للتداول
    ازا ما كنت تعمل دروسك اليومية والتعرف على الماركت المجنون طبعا مش المجنون اللي احنا ابنعرفو قصدو فيه كل السوق المجنون
    يعني السوق المجنون وشو بدو يعطيك اسعار عالية او اسعار منخفضة ازا انت غير مؤهل للتعرف على السوق
    سيداتي وسادتي خدو كلامي كمعاني فنية ما عندكم فكرة شو بصير في السوق
    اخواني السوق بدو عدة طرق وعدة استراتيجيات ازا ما عرفت الطريقة الصح حتكون ضحية عشان هيك اتعلم منيح واتعلم بسرعة وبشكل صح
    اتعلم كيف تنتج وما تأثير كل شيء على العملة او السلعة اللي بتبيعها او ابتشتريها وكيف تحركات السوق يعني وهيك اشياء انا بصراحة تعبت من الترجمة
    طبعا في الانهاية الاخ كاتب اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد
    يا ريت يا صاحب الموضوع تحكيلي ازا الترجمة صحيحة لانو بصراحة اللغة اللي كاتب فيها مش 100% عشان هيك انا ما اقدرت اترجمها 100% عشان هيك ان شاء الله الاخوان يفهموها

الصورة الرمزية AYMAN_DOMAIN
    AYMAN_DOMAIN غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات

هشامكوف خبيبى اخبارك ياطيب واخبار وائلوف ههههههههههههه قلبناها شات
    ماشاء الله عليك استفدت من علمك ومن علم خبيبى وائلوف الكثير وارجو ان تمد اخوانك بتفاعلك
    اشكرك كثيرا واشكر اخى
    be_happy
    على الترجمة
    ( وياريت ييجى اليوم اللى اشوفك بتكتب فيه بالعربى)

الصورة الرمزية be_happy
    be_happy غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

ولو يا ايمن .... انا واحد من الناس اللي كنت بحكي عن حالي بفهم كتير في البورصة
    ولما دخلت على المنتدى لقيت حالي لسا مبتديء
    وبفضل ربنا وبعض الاخوان هون اتعلمت كتير ولسا عم تبعلم هادا اقل شيء ممكن اعطيه لاخوانا هون
    واحنا في الخدمة

الصورة الرمزية hatem hossny
    hatem hossny غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم
    ترجمة اخرى مختصرة لما قاله الاستاذ هشام جزاه الله كل خير
    ( "لو قاعد بتلعب بوكر وبعد 30 دقيقة مش عارف مين هو الزبون يبقى الزبون هو انت."
    كلمة مشهورة ل وارين بوفيت.
    -لا تجعل اللعبة تنسيك من هم اللاعبين الكبار, لانك لو نسيت ستخسر اللعبة واللاعبين.
    -لو انت بتستخدم الشارت لوحده يبقى عمرك ما تعمل فلوس,لان الحقيقة المعروفة ان
    90% بيدفعوا لل 10% الباقيين.
    -النقطة هنا ان الشارت لا يحرك السوق بل السوق هو الذى يعمل الشارت واللاعبين الكبار
    هم الذين يصنعون السوق.
    -عليكم ايها الاخوة ان تتعلموا كيف تفهموا اللايبور (فائدة الاقراض الاساسى لبنك لندن )
    وكيف تؤثر على مضاربى اللونج ترم فان لم تفعلوا فانتم فى الواقع ستخسرون اموالا.
    -اذا لم تفهموا ( اللونج ترم و الشورت ترم للمنحنيات السعرية لسندات الحكومة الامريكية
    والبريطانية والاوربية فانتم فى الواقع ستخسرون اموالا.
    -اذا لم تفهموا الهامش بين المنحنيات السعرية للسندات المذكورة اعلاه فانتم فى الواقع فى
    الجانب الخاطىء من السوق.
    -لابد ان تفهموا ما اعلاه:ما معناها وكيف تؤثر باختصار ان تفهموا العوامل الرئيسية المحركة
    -اذا لم تعرفوا ماذا يعمل المضاربين بانواعهم فى سوق الفيوتشرفسيصيدونكم وانتم فى الجانب
    الخاطىء من السوق.هل السعر عالى او منخفض او عادل ؟ لن تعرفوا الا اذا فهمتم ما معنى
    ( التى بى اوو ) فى سوق الفيوتشر.
    -يا اخوتى لا يوجد شىء اسمه استراتيجية واحدة لان الماركت كوندشنز تكون مختلفة فعليكم
    ان تعرفوا جيدا ما هى الماركت كوندشنز لكل عملة حتى لا تكونوا مجرد ضحايا فى هذا السوق
    المجنون, عليكم ان تتعلموا جيدا وتتعلموا سريعا .والله الموفق.
    اللهم هل بلغت اللهم فاشهد

الصورة الرمزية معلومه
    معلومه غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2008
    الإقامة
    الرياض
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم

كيفك يازعيم اخبارك ابو الهش تحياتي لك مشتاقين ياعم

الصورة الرمزية عمرو خضر