الصورة الرمزية CJA
    CJA
    CJA غير متواجد حالياً موقوف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي مؤشرات التشبع - بشكلها الثاني -

منقول للافادة:

وجدت هذه المقالة الحديثة من احد المدونات الاجنبية ..
    و يشرح فيها طريقة استخدامه للاستوكاستك في المتاجرة ..
    خلاصة الطريقة .. عندما ترى ان الاستوكاستك دخل في تشبع على ترند صاعد .. تدخل شراء .. و تنسى انه متشبع شراء و تركز على انها قوة شرائية ..

Here's something for you indicator junkies (I've kicked the habit) - this is the way I used to use stochastics. The basic idea of them is that when they cross over 80 the market is overbought, and when they cross below 20 its oversold. Thus goeth the theory.

I found it much more productive however to ditch that concept altogether and use this indicator as a sign of strength and weakness - see the below chart. When stochs crossed above 80 this indicates strength and time to buy (especially as in this case the trend is up). And visa-versa in downtrends. Once its in the 80 region don't worry to much about it bouncing around so long as its in the upper stratosphere, and trail a stop by what ever method gives you goosebumps.

I also added to this the idea of failure swings, which really comes from Williams %R, but stochastic is similar to Williams %R just more advanced, so failure swings still work. In an uptrend, a rally that fails to get stochs over 80 and then turns down is a failure swing ; if price also made an equal or higher high this also gives you regular divergence which is a double warning. On pullbacks failure swings show the trend is still in force and when it crosses 80 again you can get back in. To be a true failure swing is should be somewhere around 50 region or beyond, otherwise its probably just stochastic noise.

Also there is the popular idea that stochastic divergence warns of the impending end of a rally but I found this rule gets violated all the time - it has to be a really clear divergence backed up by other things...

When I used stochs I would use it as an indicator only and always have some other means of confirmation such as a trendline break etc.

Personally I never used them across multiple time frames (MTF Stochs) even though I know this is a popular method. When it comes to stochastic I used it for "one timeframing".

By Simon
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة Stochastics.jpg‏  

الصورة الرمزية حكار فوزي
    حكار فوزي غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: مؤشرات التشبع - بشكلها الثاني -

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة CJA مشاهدة المشاركة
    منقول للافادة:

وجدت هذه المقالة الحديثة من احد المدونات الاجنبية ..
    و يشرح فيها طريقة استخدامه للاستوكاستك في المتاجرة ..
    خلاصة الطريقة .. عندما ترى ان الاستوكاستك دخل في تشبع على ترند صاعد .. تدخل شراء .. و تنسى انه متشبع شراء و تركز على انها قوة شرائية ..

Here's something for you indicator junkies (I've kicked the habit) - this is the way I used to use stochastics. The basic idea of them is that when they cross over 80 the market is overbought, and when they cross below 20 its oversold. Thus goeth the theory.

I found it much more productive however to ditch that concept altogether and use this indicator as a sign of strength and weakness - see the below chart. When stochs crossed above 80 this indicates strength and time to buy (especially as in this case the trend is up). And visa-versa in downtrends. Once its in the 80 region don't worry to much about it bouncing around so long as its in the upper stratosphere, and trail a stop by what ever method gives you goosebumps.

I also added to this the idea of failure swings, which really comes from Williams %R, but stochastic is similar to Williams %R just more advanced, so failure swings still work. In an uptrend, a rally that fails to get stochs over 80 and then turns down is a failure swing ; if price also made an equal or higher high this also gives you regular divergence which is a double warning. On pullbacks failure swings show the trend is still in force and when it crosses 80 again you can get back in. To be a true failure swing is should be somewhere around 50 region or beyond, otherwise its probably just stochastic noise.

Also there is the popular idea that stochastic divergence warns of the impending end of a rally but I found this rule gets violated all the time - it has to be a really clear divergence backed up by other things...

When I used stochs I would use it as an indicator only and always have some other means of confirmation such as a trendline break etc.

Personally I never used them across multiple time frames (MTF Stochs) even though I know this is a popular method. When it comes to stochastic I used it for "one timeframing".

By Simon
    مانا قلتها في البداية و رحتوا تتهكمون على الفكرة.

شوف الرابط :
    وداعا للتشبع الوهمي للـ : stochastic و مؤشرات التشبع.

الصورة الرمزية golden2000
    golden2000 غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2007
    الإقامة
    الاسكندرية
    العمر
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة keywords مشاهدة المشاركة
    مانا قلتها في البداية و رحتوا تتهكمون على الفكرة.

شوف الرابط :
    وداعا للتشبع الوهمي للـ : stochastic و مؤشرات التشبع.
    مش ده بتاع الموفنج 120

الصورة الرمزية حكار فوزي
    حكار فوزي غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة golden2000 مشاهدة المشاركة
    مش ده بتاع الموفنج 120
    بالضبط يا صديقي و فيه حالتين ممكنتين فيما يخص تشبع stoch.
    كيف أحوالك ياريت تشرفني في موضوع التوصيات.

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مؤشرات التشبع والخدع المعهوده في تلك السوق
    By إبراهيم الســــويفي in forum أرشيف مؤشرات اكسبرتات الفوركس المميزة.
    مشاركات: 31
    آخر مشاركة: 09-05-2018, 12:50 AM
  2. ما هى افضل مؤشرات التشبع
    By one-one in forum أرشيف مؤشرات اكسبرتات الفوركس المميزة.
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 09-05-2018, 12:14 AM
  3. ماهى ادق مؤشرات التشبع
    By عبد المهيمن in forum استفسارات وأسئلة المبتدئين
    مشاركات: 28
    آخر مشاركة: 04-04-2015, 12:53 AM
  4. مؤشرات التشبع و انعكاس الاتجاه
    By nouk_101 in forum برمجة المؤشرات واكسبرتات التداول - Experts Advisor EA
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2009, 02:11 AM
  5. مؤشرات التشبع
    By عبد المهيمن in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن