النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
    الصورة الرمزية genedy0002
    genedy0002 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2005
    المشاركات

افتراضي سؤال هام عن شركة forex-swiss

الأخوة الأعزاء هل احد تعامل أو سمع عن هذه الشركة http://www.forex-swiss.com/ حيث إن السبريد موحد لجميع العملات ب 2 بيب فقط وهي تقول إنها لا تأخذ عمولة تبيت أرجو من لديه معلومات عنها أفادتنا

الصورة الرمزية BahraiN
    BahraiN غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    الإقامة
    البحرين
    المشاركات

افتراضي مشاركة: سؤال هام وعاجل لمن لديه خبرة في الفوركس

يا هلا فيك اخي
    ثاني شي انا لم اسمععنها
    ثالث شي هل تصدق ان السبريد بيب فقط ؟؟؟؟؟ هذا شي مستحيل و صعب
    و انها لا تأخذ عمولات ايضا
    اجل كيف تستفيد ؟

هذه وجه نضر
    تحياتي لك

الصورة الرمزية المناضل
    المناضل غير متواجد حالياً رحــــــال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    الإقامة
    حاليا مع البشر
    المشاركات

شركه غريبه
    حاجه ما تصدق

الصورة الرمزية d911b
    d911b غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    المشاركات

انتبهوا ترى الشركه ماهي مسجله في اي سجل حكومي بجميع الدول
    مهما كانت المغريات

وثاني شي اعتبروا من مشكله ريفكو
    وريفكو اميريكيه يعني محكمه وحوسه وحوسه ويمكن ترجع فلوسك

بس هذي سويسريه يعني من تعطيهم الفلوس وتدخل بحسابك عندهم يسقط حقك بالمطالبه فيها
    وتصير فلوسك فلوهم وهم بكيفكهم يرجعونهها ولا لا

الصورة الرمزية piso_731
    piso_731 غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    الإقامة
    مصر
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: سؤال هام عن شركة forex-swiss

ياريت المسئولين عن المنتدى يبحثو لينا عن مصداقية هذة الشركة بحكم خبرتهم و افادة اعضاء المنتدى

Forex-swiss.com, forex swiss, forexswiss 24 hour online Forex trading with No Dealing Desk

لحسن انا بحثت و لقيت الناس كتبت الاتى:
    و اقوال متضاربة

Felix Ho.

Johan, South AfricaRating:
    Date of Post: 2008-03-05
    Review: Stay away at all costs!! They really the most dishonnest broker out there, Nothing on there website is true; "no slippage, no re-quotes, fixed spread" all this is false. If you tried to do a trade, they will deal 15 pips agaianst you, It only took me one week of trading to realize they are bad.

joel, canadaRating:
    Date of Post: 2008-02-22
    Review: This company repairs it server while you trade,whith out warning me as the trader. I was not allowed to exit my trades on the metatrader FXCH. The no connection icon was
    on for several hours,while I had live trades on. This company will requote and requote while you lose your position. It will give imediate close on losing trades. I took the same trades with metatrader from another company at the same time., easly getting in and of trades. There customer service is not live. I have left numerous e-mails with no answer, They have not refunded any of the loses.
    The london phone # is a recording.
    Please don't throw your money into this money pit. I drop the rating of this from scam to scum.

Vlade, AUSRating: No Rating
    Date of Post: 2008-01-01
    Review: Today I received an email message from Panafex:
    I am sending you originaly. FYI also I noticed that on forex-swiss.com website, they changed the platform to MQ4, could be better or No, we shall see:
    -------------------------------------------
    TO: Whom It May Concern
    Legal Compliance Department
    145-157 St John Street, 2nd Floor,
    EC1V 4PY, London, United Kingdom
    DATE: December 27, 2007
    RE: FXCH membership TERMINATION

Please note that Foreign Exchange Clearing House (FXCH) is no longer a member of PANAFEX EXCHANGE due to a cease-and-decease� order of PANAFEX LEGAL COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT for the following reasons:
    - Clearing Violations
    - Order Execution Violations
    - Attempt to withdraw TRANSACTIONAL FUNDS DEPOSITORIES (surety funds)
    - Accounting and Record Keeping Violations
    - Late and Non-Payments to the EXCHANGE

PANAFEX EXCHANGE will no longer have any association; provide any license guarantees, deposit sufficiency, and such to any client of FXCH. Please note that PLATFORM USE is terminated.

Regards,

PANAFEX EXCHANGE
    Legal Compliance Department
    145-157 St John Street, 2nd Floor,
    EC1V 4PY, London, United Kingdom
    PanaFex
    [email protected]

waldik, germanyRating:
    Date of Post: 2007-10-09
    Review: You think, they have 2 pips spread, or even 1 pip? WRONG!!!! Every trade costs you about 20 pips spread, no joke. When entering a trade the quotes are correct, but after a while when you compare their quotes with quotes from other brokers, their quotes are always about 10 to 20 pips worse, either higher when you are short or lower when you are long. You cant do anything against it. Just beware. Their electronic platform steels your money.

mike, bronx nyRating:
    Date of Post: 2007-08-09
    Review: I won't call it a scam. He does not charge for it. And I noticed that I can make 1 out of 3 possible trades from his forecasts. I think we the beginners at 4x biz. need a lot more public spirited individuals like Felix to steady our footsteps in the treacherous land of forex. Until I have his free opinions alongside others who gave unconditional free forex tips or signals , I can not rate him fairly.

Philips Lee, ChinaRating:
    Date of Post: 2007-07-05
    Review: I have traded with FXCH for 3 years, I never experienced any delay of funding and withdrawal of money.FXCH platform is great for execution, fast order, tightest spread. And their service is also great to answer my questions and instruct me how to make more money from forex. I like FXCH very much now.

Ali Y, USARating:
    Date of Post: 2007-05-21
    Review: These people are professional scammers not their customer service is bad they dont even have customer service they have a machine that tells you we received your email but never reply they scam you on opening and closing orders so your spread ends up to be around 6 or 7 pips and if you have a position making about 40 pips when you decide to close out of it you will be lucky if you get 25 out of those pips dont make my mistake and go with these guys they are pro scammers.

Ross, CanadaRating: No Rating
    Date of Post: 2007-05-15
    Review: I am sorry Jorge but you are very lucky if you ever recover. these folks are unbelievable. their platform is like blinking magic box. it hits your stops in a second but your limits are left to go to loss. Your orders come up 30 minutes late and the price when moving does not move in your favor. Just like in the cartoons. it is forex trading in the toon land. I don't see any rating here that even come anywhere close to the rating they really deserve.

Gioa, SwitzerlandRating: No Rating
    Date of Post: 2007-05-10
    Review: I have no experience with the company. I just checked their website and as a Swiss citizen I can tell you something is dead wrong. You might all have fallen for the +SWISS+ label on their website, while they got absolutely nothing to do with Switzerland. I would suggest you file a lawsuit in Switzerland against whoever represents them here under that Swiss phone number with area code +41. Next would be to file in Germany where they are holding the bank account. I would NEVER consider entering into a relationship with a little broker offering 2 pip spreads while the big guns can't do better than 3 pips and if you trade millions and millions at a time you might get half a pip back........Funny is that this SFS still is listing them as a serious company on the other page
    توقيع العضو
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/piso_731

الصورة الرمزية 7Billion Dollar
    7Billion Dollar غير متواجد حالياً عضو المتداول العربي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الإقامة
    كندا
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: سؤال هام عن شركة forex-swiss

شركة نصابة ، أنا تعاملت معها

المواضيع المتشابهه