المشاركات

افتراضي الحذر من هولاء النصابين

Mrs. Mary Shorna.
    17 Oxford Road Johannesburg ,
    South Africa
    Phone:+27 73 726 5676
    [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your integrity. But please accept my sincere apologies.

I am Mrs. Mary Shorna , the wife to late Morgan R. Shorna the former Minister of Land and Agriculture in Zimbabwe, who was assassinated on the 18th of January 2005 by some of President Robert Mugabe’s aides. I managed to get your contact (email) details
    through your Country Online services here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business.

My late husband, Morgan R. Shorna urges President Robert Mugabe to hand over the power or he my husband will resign after the much talked about Land Reform Policy that denies white farmers their farm land which my husband highly opposed.

After my husband’s official resignation on the 16th of January2005, President Robert Mugabe, sent his aides “police” to beat up my husband in our home which lead to my husband’s death.

My late husband, Morgan R. Shorna made some deposit in a Security Company in the Republic of South Africa for purchasing of Farm Equipments amounting to US$22.7 MILLIONS (Twenty Two Millions, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash. This amount of money was transferred into South Africa through diplomatic channels.

After his death, I and my son being in Johannesburg , South Africa , decided to transfer the money out side the shores of South Africa for my family use since it is the only money that my family can lay hand on and I have all the original depositary documents of the money that was kept in a Security Company.

My son and I are currently living in Johannesburg while waiting for an appeal lodged by a lawyer on our behalf to the Department of Home Affairs, for our refugee status’ application. We are having it difficulty in operating any type of bank transaction for the transfer of the money as the South African monetary policy is not favorable to people like us ((refugee) who have no permanent residence status.

In acknowledgment of executive powers and the various business opportunities in your country, I am requesting your assistance in helping me transfer this money into your personal or business account. After the transfer is accomplished, my son and I will then follow you for subsequent investments in your Country.

For your assistance in this transaction, I offer you 30% of the total sum for compensation. And all other expenses you incur during this operation will be credited to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or my son. All documents concerning this transaction will be made available to you for your safety and as a proof that this money is not from any criminal origin. I must then emphasize that this operation/transaction is highly confidential and is to be kept as such. Kindly provide me with your full names, private phone and address or you can call on this my phone number for more details. {+27 73 726 5676} or email my son. [email protected]

Best regards,
    Mary Shorna Mrs.

الصورة الرمزية منير الخالدي
    منير الخالدي غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    الإقامة
    الاردن
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: الحذر من هولاء النصابين

I was married to Dr. Alan Jayden who worked with Chevron Texaco Kuwait for twenty years before he died in the year 2004, May be you must have heard about him in the oil firm. We were married for thirty-seven years without a child. He died during one of the war in Iran . He was held hostage and slain to death by protesting youths of the region

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Eight Million U.S.Dollars) with Security company in South Africa Presently, this money is still with the Security company and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested the proceed at the end of every year distributed among charity organization.

I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I know that there are a lot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and nobody to come to their aid.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. You are to help me invest this funds into real estate and stocks. You will be entitled to 20% of every profit you make in a year. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Am presently in the hospital waiting the day that the good Lord will take me, always Please do all things possible to make my wish come through

Hoping to hearing from you soon.
    Waiting for your reply, pls reply me to my direct email id [email protected]

Yours in Christ,
    Mother Sarah Jayden.
    [email protected]

من : السيدة سارة Jayden

أنا متزوجة من الدكتور آلان Jayden الذين عملوا مع شركة شيفرون تكساكو الكويت لأكثر من عشرين عاما قبل وفاته في عام 2004 ، قد يكون لا بد انك سمعت عنه في شركة النفط. كنا متزوجين لسبعة وثلاثين عاما دون طفل. توفي خلال واحدة من الحرب في ايران. واحتجز الرهائن وقتل حتى الموت احتجاجا على شباب المنطقة

قبل وفاته كنا المسيحيين على حد سواء ولدت من جديد. منذ وفاته قررت عدم الزواج من جديد. بلدي عندما كان زوجها على قيد الحياة في وقت متأخر من لديه يودع مبلغ (ثمانية ملايين دولار امريكى) مع شركة الأمن في جنوب افريقيا ، وفي الوقت الحالي ، هذه الاموال لا يزال الأمن مع إدارة الشركة وعادل وكتب لي المستفيد للتقدم في الحصول على الأموال ، أو وإنما المسألة إذن رسالة إلى شخص ما لاستقباله نيابة عني لو أنني لا يمكن أن يأتي.

حاليا ، أنا مع الكمبيوتر المحمول في أحد المستشفيات حيث تم علاج من سرطان الرئة. ومنذ ذلك الحين فقدت القدرة على الكلام وبلدي وقال لي الاطباء انني بضعة أشهر فقط ليعيش.

ومن آخر نود أن نرى أن هذه الأموال استثمرت المضي في نهاية كل عام ، موزعة على منظمة خيرية.

وأود أن الشخص الذي هو الله ، خشية ان تستخدم هذه الاموال لتمويل الكنائس ودور الأيتام والأرامل في نشر كلمة الله والتأكد من أن بيت الله. الكتاب المقدس جعلتنا نفهم أن المباركة هي اليد التي giveth. وقد اتخذت هذا القرار لأنني أعرف أن هناك الكثير من الفقراء الذين يعانون من أنواع مختلفة من الأمراض ، وأحد يهب إلى مساعدتهم.

مع الله كل شيء ممكن. فور حصولي على ردكم وسأقدم اليكم الاتصال للبنك. كما ستصدر لي إليكم رسالة من السلطة التي ستثبت لكم رئيسا جديدا للمستفيد من هذا الصندوق. انك لمساعدتي استثمار هذه الأموال في العقارات والأسهم. فسوف يكون من حق 20 ٪ من كل ربح تقوم في كل عام. يرجى لي أن أؤكد لك أن تتصرف على هذا النحو كما ذكرت الوثيقة.

الساعة حاليا في المستشفى في انتظار اليوم الذي سيأخذ الرب لي ، دائما يرجى القيام بكل ما هو ممكن لجعل رغبتي في أن يأتي من خلال

على أمل الاستماع منك قريبا.
    في انتظار ردكم ، الثابتة والمتنقلة رد لي بلدي البريد الإلكتروني المباشر [email protected]

لك في المسيح ،
    أم سارة Jayden.
    [email protected]

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. الحذر كل الحذر من شراء الدولار فرنك للايام القادمه و للاسباب الاتيه
    By abouzeed in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 15
    آخر مشاركة: 28-04-2006, 02:22 PM
  2. بلا خبراء بلا بطيخ، اثنين خرجوا من السوق بسبب النصابين !!
    By MarGin in forum سوق تداول العملات الأجنبية والسلع والنفط والمعادن
    مشاركات: 20
    آخر مشاركة: 22-09-2004, 04:08 PM

الاوسمة لهذا الموضوع

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17