النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
    الصورة الرمزية حياتى لله
    حياتى لله غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات

03 قصة قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية

Once upon a time there was a city with a lot of people and all of them were happy this country was known as (salana) . there was a man , the people think that he is from the most intelligence people. Because at the first of his life he was going well and it was the time of his success . but after he reached the real stage of his life he haven’t success as he lost his spirit to look forward . all what he need some one or some thing to make him come back to his success.

In one day , Moly ( the man who we talked about) was walking in the streets of his country and he saw an garden with a beautiful trees so he entered it. When he entered he went to rest under a tree then he saw agirl with her beautiful hair and her nice black eyes , he was knowing her from along time and he was loving her , but he wasn’t sure if she loves him or no while he standing under the tree he saw her so sad so he gone to talk with her .

He started to ask her why she is sad?...Moly : hello .. what is the matter?
    Cheta: nothing .. my leg is just hurting me
    Moly: o.k... I have just come to see if u need something
    Cheta: thanks moly u are so nice …after that they started to ask questions to each other as a game and the answer must be the truth even what was the question.

After 2 days ..
    The sky was clear , the weather was fine .. but at the afternoon a meteor was in the sky and it was going near to the city and all the people has frightened and after a period of time the meteor falls on the city and it have make a lot of disasters and it have destroyed a lot of places and houses.
    The mayor of the city who called as ( stave) . he has gone to moly to talk with him to ask him to go to see this meteor to see what can they do to remove it .. Moly gone to the place where the meteor felt . and while he was checking the meteor he saw Cheta is hurted between the destroyed housed.. he run fast to see her he started to move her head and ask her if she can talk but there was no answer he moved the rocks which were over her body and he took her and carried it until he gone to the hospital .. he was staying out the her room so worried because the doctor told him that she is so ill. After a day she wake up and she saw moly staying near her but he was so sleepy but at this second moly has wake up and he was so happy when he saw cheta moving .. at this moment cheta has get sure the he loves her( she was loving him but he wasn’t know).

After they have gone out from the hospital Moly has taken cheta to a beautiful garden to breath some pure air .. at this time he asked her if she loves him or no? cheta has answered him : yes I love you from along time but in some times I don’t love u because of your stupid doings .. Moly asked her : stupid doings… what u mean?
    Cheta : in some times you make me wish to kill you when u make me a joke to the people.
    Moly : no no no I only make this because I love you .. I only fun with the people who I love ..
    Cheta : o.k. but try to don’t fun alot
    Moly : o.k. my princess

At this moment moly has take an decision to begin to study well and to success again to be a good man in his life to can marry cheta and live her to the end of the life .

There is something only I wasn’t say this story is the state of my mind and brain the county was sign to my mind .. and the meteor is the terrible and the disturbance which is in mind .. and this is my life I were a success boy but when I reached a serious stage in my life my level was going low and low.
    But iam just need the something or some one to make me wake up.

الصورة الرمزية احمد ابراهيم
    احمد ابراهيم غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: قصة قصيرة باللغة الانجليزية

قصه رائعه

سلمت يداك حياتى لله

الصورة الرمزية حياتى لله
    حياتى لله غير متواجد حالياً عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010